Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rya666 View Post
    NXT Brooklyn & WWE Summer Slam 2015 Review

First off welcome back to the land of BTB

I read TakeOver and Summer Slam here my thoughts

I liked that you stuck mostly to the same booking but made some changes along the way.

TakeOver

BAM (Blake & Murphy) well that’s one of their names I think retain interesting choice post match promo from the champs but oh man the Dudley’s are back and in NXT freaking awesome man As a fan of tag team wrestling I am excited to see what happens in your tag team division.

Apollo Crews makes a spectacular debut over Perfect 10 Dillinger where does he go from here?

The Dusty Classic is announced can’t wait to see your take on it

Submission Machine over the Lone Wolf and it looks like this is just beginning

I like that you have Triple H and Stephanie putting over NXT

Bayley wins her first championship from the little of NXT I get to see I am a fan of hers

The Horsewomen celebrate post match can’t wait to see all 4 on the main roster

The Demon retains in a freaking awesome ladder match.

All in all great show man

Summer slam 2015

A warm welcome from SS guest host Jon Stewart

The Celtic Warrior near dam beheads the Viper via the Brogue nice I am a Orton fan but maybe you can make me become a Celtic warrior fan

The New day do a cover of a Jay Z song sounds great

The PTP retain a decent decision here where will the New Day go from here?

Backstage we see the Leader of the Cenation and the legendary nature boy Ric Flair Cena says he will tie with Flair by the end of the night big words will he be able to keep them?

No matter the colour the team of Amell & Neville come out on top via the Red Arrow

PCB and they pump themselves up honestly can’t stand the name PCB

I like the hype packages for the matches

The Bulgarian Brute comes out top via making the Show off say goodnight with a little help from some summer rays have to say I am a fan of the Show Off so I hope we see him bounce back

Team B.A.D get pumped up

The Big Guy goes over the Big Show & The Awesome One via stealing Show’s pin? I don’t think Show will be happy about that.

Team Bella get pumped up for the match

The Swiss superman over KO Kevin Owens right choice here in my opinion Cesaro needs it but I expect Owens to bounce back and he does by deceiving Cesaro and laying him out with a pop up powerbomb which really needs a name.

Awesome work man

Seth Rollins makes equally big promises

Great Heel Rollins promo

PCB over B.A.D & Bella not a fan of Banks taking the fall would’ve made more sense with Naomi & Snuka taking it

The next match ends in a DQ and a terrifying debut by the Black Sheep of the Wyatt Family nice rewriting history man

I don’t think this is anywhere near done I can’t wait to see the next chapter of the feud

Rollins follows through with his promises and again nice job rewriting it with Hunter interfering instead of Stewart
    Cena is devastated what comes next for him?

Lesnar beats the Phenom again and truly heelish fashion via the deadman’s own finisher.

Is Taker okay? Is the feud over? I am definitely interested and will be reading this thread
    Thanks for the welcome back, Rya, appreciate it man!

Massively appreciate your thoughts on my take of both shows, I'm glad you liked the changes too.

I'm not a fan of PCB either really, but I'm not looking long term with them as a group, really, so it will do for now. I really liked the name you went with, Divas of Tomorrow and I mention that in one of my shows Thanks again and hope you follow on dude.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

WWE:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

PWR:
    1x Women's Champion - Akira Tajiri
    Female of the Year 2015 - Akira Tajiri

WWE - Raw (24/8/15) - Brooklyn, New York

Raw opens with a pre-taped video from earlier today of WWE COO Triple H and WWE & US Champion, Seth Rollins at WWE Headquarters in Stamford, Connecticut. Triple H speaks and says that Rollins in no longer the future, after last night, he's also the past and present, forever in the history books and he's the man! Triple H says that as promised, Rollins will get his statue alongside such WWE legends like Bruno Sammartino, Ultimate Warrior and Andre "The Giant". He says that tonight Raw will be a Seth Rollins appreciation night and the statue will be unveiled at his celebratory party that the Authority have arranged on behalf of the man, Seth Rollins! Rollins then thanks Triple H and both men embrace.

Booker T, Michael Cole & JBL then welcome the crowd to the show and confirm that the Authority have named tonights show in honor of Seth Rollins! Booker says that Cena got screwed at SummerSlam and the whole world knows it- There's shouldn't be a celebration for the way Rollins won last night- It was a disgrace to the legends he's being honored alongside by getting a statue of his own. JBL disagrees, he says that Rollins has proved he's truly the man and is now the face of the WWE- There's no longer a place or need for John Cena, Seth Rollins in the past, present and future of the WWE, he's the man!

Brock Lesnar's music hits the stage and the Beast Incarnate makes his way out from behind the curtain with Paul Heyman at his side, headed to the ring. There are a few "Suplex City" chants but the many are booing- perhaps devasted at the way Brock once again beat The Undertaker last night at SummerSlam.

Heyman speaks and introduces himself as the advocate off the conqueror, the phenom slayer, the beast of the Barclays, BRROOOCCCKKKKK LESSSSNAAARRR! A couple of cheers but again, many boo's as both Heyman and Brock begin to smile. Heyman then speaks again, he talks about understanding the boo's, he says he gets it.. People wanted, people were expecting the fairy tale ending- they wanted too see the old, wounded gun slinger, come back and conquer his arch nemesis and then ride off into the sunset. Heyman says those who wanted too see that, should never have woke up from there dream because it was all fantasy!

Heyman says this is Brock Lesnar, the man who ended the unbreakable, the unbeatable Undertaker at WresleMania- what was going to be so different about SummerSlam?! Heyman says he applauds the Undertaker, he respects the Undertaker but enough is enough! It's time for the old dog to give up his yard and realize that there's a new dog in town and this dog is bigger, badder and better then the old dog ever was! Heyman says everything comes to an end eventually and sadly for the Undertaker, sadly for the WWE Universe, the last thing they will ever see of him.. Was getting Tombstoned by Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam and being carried out of SummerSlam as a broken, beaten man.

Heyman finishes by speaking about the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Seth Rollins. Heyman says Brock has not forgot about that weasel, that snake cashing in and stealing his title and had it not been for the Undertaker, he would have won back his title at BattleGround but it's okay, Brock is happy to wait, he's going to let Rollins enjoy his moment but when he comes back, he's coming back for his title!

Brock & Paul Heyman then exit the ring and head back up the ramp to a mixed response from the crowd as the show goes to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK
    .................................................. ....

Match One - Non Title, Tag Match: Prime Time Players (C) vs Los Matadores

Darren Young & Titus of the PTP defeated Los Matadores as a mixup between El Torito and Diego, lead to O'Neil pinning Diego via the Clash of Titus.

After the match, the Prime Time Players celebrated in the ring as Diego and Fernando both seemed annoyed with El Torito, blaming him for the loss. Suddenly a mixed reception was heard from the crowd as the New Day made there way out onto the stage.

Xavier Woods spoke on behalf of the New Day. He said that he's not mad, he's just disappointed in both Darren Young and Titus O'Neil. He says last night, it's clear that the New Day didn't lose the match, No, Los Matadores lost the match and yet.. It's them that got to face the Prime Time Players again tonight? Xavier says that PTP are nothing more then a fluke, a flash in the pan who got lucky once and have become Tag Team Champions. Xavier says that if O'Neil and Young, really wanted to prove there worthy of those Titles, then they would give the New Day, the rematch they deserve, at Night of Champions!

Darren Young then speaks and begins to mock Xavier Woods, he says the New Day did lose last night, because they didn't win the Titles, that's how the match works. Young says he has no problem teaming with his partner once more and beating New Day at the Night of Champions. O'Neil then speaks and echo's what Young has said.. He says that if New Day want there match, they can have there match- but there going to need a lot of clap therapy because the Prime Time Players will remain the Tag Team Champions!

COMMERCIAL BREAK
    .................................................. .......

As we come back from the break, Team Bella is making there way down the ramp. Now in the ring- Nikki Bella begins to speak. She talks about SummerSlam and says that on social media all she is seeing is about people talking about change and how this Divas Revolution is underway, how Team B.A.D and PCB are the future, how there the two teams to watch because they were the final two teams. Nikki begins to laugh, she then holds up her title and says as far as she can tell- nothings changed, she's still the Divas Champion and is course to become the longest reigning, defending Divas Champion of all time! She says the match at SummerSlam, it was nothing more then a warm up match to Team Bella because while they still have the Divas Title in there team, they still sit at the top of the mountain!

Stephanie Mcmahon would then cut Nikki Bella off from speaking anymore as her theme begins to play. She's greeted by a mixed response from the crowd as she begins to speak. You know Nikki, you are right says Steph. While you are Divas Champion, I guess Team Bella does sit at the top of the mountain and with good reason- despite what people may think or say, all three of you women have stood the test of time and are have your positions in this company because of hard work and dedication. However, I have always believed in compeition and how iron, sharpens iron. That's why when I introduced the Divas Revolution a couple of weeks ago, I did so with the good intentions of making this Divas Division the best it could and that's going to continue on tonight! You see, the match may not have meant much too you three last night at SummerSlam, but it mean a lot to others, including me. It showed the great female wrestlers we have in this company and with good performances, comes the chance of reward.

Steph then finishes by saying that she knows Nikki well and despite the fans thinking that maybe Nikki is ducking the competition, that's not the case, right? Nikki looks away as Steph smiles. Steph then continues speaking.. At the Night of Champions the WWE will showcase it's most important Women's match there's ever been! Nikki Bella will defend her Divas Title in a Fatal Four Way match! Who is she going to face? Well tonight Raw takes another positive step forward of change in Women's wrestling and we will find out who the first female to challenge Nikki at Night of Champions will be as one member from each team will compete tonight in a Triple Threat match, with the winner moving on too Night of Champions!

COMMERCIAL BREAK
    .................................................. ...........

PCB were shown after we came back from the commercial break. It showed Paige, Becky and Charlotte playing "Rock, Paper, Scissors" to decide which women would represent PCB in the Triple Threat Match tonight. Becky would win and was congratulated by her team as went to prepare for the match.

Match Two - Non Title, Singles Match: Ryback (C) vs Big Show

With the crowd cheering him on and after a real war with Big Show, Ryback defeated Show via an impressive Shell Shocked in the middle of the ring.

After the match, Show would attack Ryback and lay him out. Hitting him with a WMD before dragging him out to ringside and Choke Slamming him onto the Steel steps as the crowd heavily boo'ed and medical stuff rushed to Ryback's aid.

Team B.A.D were shown backstage, clearly talking over who's going to represent them. The Boss, Sasha Banks then steps forward and says she will do it, she says she has a Bank Statement with Becky Lynch's name on it and will do her team proud. Tamina and Naomi support Sasha as she exits the room, getting ready for the match.

COMMERCIAL BREAK
    .................................................. ...............
    Last edited by THE HEARTBREAK KID; 09-10-2015 at 08:53 PM.

IWA:

HWA:

WWE:

PWR:

Match Three - (Winner enters the F4W Match at NOC) Triple Threat Match:
    Sasha Banks vs Alicia Fox vs Becky Lynch

Sasha would win the match, pinning Becky Lynch with the Bank Statement. The ending happened with Alicia nailing Becky across the head with her scissor kick, Banks would then attack Fox and throw her out of the ring, before dragging up Becky Lynch, landing and locking in the Bank Statement as Team B.A.D would rush down to celebrate with the Boss, Sasha Banks.

The commentary would then announce that Sasha Banks is the first of three women who will face Nikki Bella at Night of Champions for the Divas Title. Cole, Booker and JBL begin to speculate if Nikki Bella's reign will come to an end at NOC? Cole then announces that we are set to hear from Roman Reings and Dean Ambrose tonight, regarding the outcome and situation that developed at SummerSlam, but first, they will team up and compete, next!

Match Four - Tag Match: The Ascension vs Roman Reigns & Dean Ambrose

Reigns and Ambrose would come down like a house on fire, clearly pissed off about the situation that unfolded at SummerSlam and they made quick work of the Ascension. Ambrose would pick up the win, pinning Viktor via a Super-Man Punch from Reigns, into Dirty Deeds from Ambrose.

Ambrose grabs a mic after the match and begins pacing around the ring like a mad man. He says everybody seen what happened at SummerSlam and anyone who knows him and his brother, Roman, knows, they have never been scared of a challenge and have never backed down from a fight and they ain't starting tonight! Ambrose says he ain't got no intention of wasting anymore time and says them Wyatt boys should get out here, so we can have ourselves a fight!

Reings then takes the mic and says thats right.. It's like Dean says, Bray, bring your boys out here, this ain't over until my fist breaks your jaw and Dean drives your head into the canvas with Dirty Deeds. Reigns says he's going to count to Ten and if the Wyatt Family don't come out here.. Well.. The him and his brother are gon' go back there and hunt themselves some Wyatt boys!

Reings counted to Ten and just when him and Ambrose were about to exit the ring- the Wyatt static vignette began to play and the lights went out in the arena. When they came back, Ambrose and Reigns were surrounded by Bray, Luke Harper and the Black Sheep of the Wyatt Family, Braun Stowman. Reigns and Ambrose stood and stared for a moment before bumping fists and then going on the attack, launching shots at all three men and holding there own.

Eventually the numbers game caught up, the Braun Stowman bringing down Reigns with a chokeslam as Bray and Harper teamed on Ambrose in the corner. Harper then nailed Dean with a big boot to the face before Bray dragged him up and drove him back down with Sister Abigail in the middle of the ring. Then Bray would turn his attention to Roman- kissing him on the forehead before throwing him to Stowman who picked him up and choked him out to end the segment as the crowd watched on, feeling like the Wyatt Family are unstoppable.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The commentary team welcome the crowd back from the break, before breaking down the situation with the Wyatt Family, Reigns & Ambrose. JBL says that Wyatt Family, with this new man, Braun Stowman are scary, like, unstoppable scary. He says Reigns & Ambrose are tough guys, yet there were dominated tonight. Booker says Reigns & Ambrose need some back up and quick, otherwise, there fighting a war they can't win, dawg. Cole then announces the huge Main Event tonight- A Six man tag team match, it will be Sheamus, Rusev and Owens vs Orton, Ziggler and Cesaro! Next!
    Last edited by THE HEARTBREAK KID; 09-10-2015 at 08:59 PM.

IWA:

HWA:

WWE:

PWR:

Before the scheduled Main Event, the camera heads backstage and shows Renee Young running down the hall way, trying to catch up with the Big Show and she calls out his name- eventually Show stops, takes a deep breath and turns around. Renee ask's him about his actions tonight and why he felt the need to attack Ryback with such brutality after the match? Big Show just stares with anger across his face and says.. Renee, what do I look like too you? I'm a damn GIANT! I CAN DO WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT! He says he's fed up about becoming an after thought around here, he's sick of being disrespected and being told to retire.. He decides when he's had enough, got it?! He says he's got a lot of destruction and brutality in him before he walks away and there's more to come.. Anyone who stands in his way, is going to get squashed by the big bad bully of the WWE! Show then walks on, leaving Renee to think about his aggressive words.

Main Event - Six Man Tag Team Match: Cesaro, Ziggler & Orton vs Owens, Rusev & Sheamus

The crowd are heavily invested in the match, watching on as both teams share there hate for there opponents. The match is one of excitement, with plenty of good wrestling on display as signature moves and finishers are landed.

The ending comes with a mix up and argument between Owens and Sheamus leaves Rusev without a partner to tag- Ziggler then super kicks Rusev down and tags in Cesaro who enters like a house on fire, knocking Owens and Sheamus of the ropes with his uppercut shots. Cesaro then levels Rusev with his Neutralizer before tagging in Orton who gets the win via the RKO as Rusev stumbled back up too his feet.

The faces then celebrated in the ring with Lana at there side as the Heel were left to argue up the ramp, with Summer Rae trying to bring order.

COMMERCIAL BREAK
    .................................................. ............

The ring is set up, the crowd are booing but Seth's appreciation night is about to enter full swing as Triple H and Stephanie Mcmahon stand in the ring- the statue under wraps, looking to keep the surprise for Rollins. Hunter speaks first and says it's with immense pride and honor that he stands here, about to award someone who he first seen as a student, now he see's as someone like a son, with his own statue allowing Rollins to stand among the icons, immortals and legends of this business! Triple H says Rollins has gone from the architect, to Mr Money In the Bank, to the future and now he's the man! The Face of the WWE! Steph then speaks and echo's what Triple H has said, she then says it's time and introduces Seth Rollins as the undisputed United States and WWE World Heavyweight Champion!

Mixed response as Rollins enters the stage, carrying both titles across his shoulders, dressed in a smart, sharp suit. Rollins then enters the ring and hugs both Triple H and Stephanie for a few moments each, really laying it on thick with the affection. Rollins then speaks.. He says what a night, perhaps the biggest in the history of the WWE? He says he always felt he was good.. but now he knows he's the man and he owes it to the support of the Authority, he couldn't have done it without them both and he owes Triple H and Stephainie so much as he thanks them. Rollins says tonight is the night he becomes immortal and he can't wait too see his statue! He says it's like christmas and that Brooklyn should feel like it's christmas too because without him, they would have been watching the start of another boring Cena title reign and nobody wants too see that, do they? He says enough talking- he can't wait no more and ask's too see his statue with a smile on his face.

Hunter says it's almost time, but there's two people who just wanted to be here tonight and couldn't miss your night- Seth Rollins appreciation night and so, they are both here to honor you, the man, Seth Rollins! Jamie Noble and Joey Mercury both come out from the back, clapping Seth Rollins as they make there way down the ramp, hugging him before they take there place in the ring and get ready for the statue unveil. Stephanie calls for a drum roll and just when she's about to pull back the curtain...

JOHN CENA! The theme of Cena begins to play and it's greeted by a large amount of cheers, clearly delighted too see him break up this hug fest of the Authority. Cena comes rushing down and enters the ring- clearly not happy. He grabs a microphone and begins to speak. He starts by asking if this is actually happening? He says are we really going to do this? Are we really going to pretend that Seth Rollins deserves his own statue, deserves to be mentioned in the same breath as Ultimate Warrior, Andre and Bruno Sammartino? Cena says hell- Seth doesn't even deserve to be Champion and everyone knows it! Cena says they can all play make believe but he's not going to stand around and watch it.. No, he's out here because of one reason and one reason only, he wants his rematch! He says, he knows Seth.. He's a snake, a coward and despite his Dad, Triple H backing him up and hitting him with a sledgehammer, I know I'm not going to get a rematch for both titles but lucky for me, I can at least guarantee that I can save America's embarrassment by taking back my United States Title and he's cashing in his rematch clause at Night of Champions! Cena finishes by saying, and this time, I'll be ready for you too, Hunter.

The Authority all look furious as they queue up to reply to John Cena who stands with a smirk across his face. Triple H puts his hand up, signalling he will deal with this. Just when he's about to speak though.. This happens!

YES! YES! YES! The crowd go mental as the sound of Bryan's theme blares out from the speakers. Daniel Bryan makes his way down the ramp and he too looks like he has something to say as the NY crowd explode with cheers once more as he enters the ring and stands alongside John Cena. The Authority look on, not beliving what they are seeing as they realise Seth's night is in danger of being destroyed by both Bryan and John Cena.

Triple H goes to speak when Bryan tells him to "Shut up!" as the crowd explode again and Triple H is taken back by D-Bry's words. Bryan says you know, he's been to every WWE event of the last two months, he was at TakeOver Brooklyn, he was at SummerSlam and he's been hear all night- but off course, nobody would know that and why? Well, he's going to tell us why, it's because he's not been cleared to wrestle! That's right.. Despite his doctor confirming he can, despite other doctors giving him the all clear, WWE have not and have told him, that he's going to need a plan B, because he might be done.. Now, I've thought about this and I went right to the top, I took my chances with the board of directors and do you know what I found? I've been cleared to wrestle for the past month! That's right fans, I could have made last weeks Raw, I could have made SummerSlam, I could have been competing tonight in Brooklyn, New York! Now, i thought about it.. Maybe it was a mistake, right? Nah, it's not a mistake.. It's because of one man, it's because of you, Triple H! You have been holding me back, holding me down my entire career, yet with these people, I rose to the top and I became the WWE Champion! I became the man you want your pet project- Seth Rollins too be! You have been holding me back, trying to force me into retiring because you don't want too see me rise again, do you?! You are scared that if I return, with the YES movement behind me, I could come and knock Seth Rollins of his perch, aren't you?!

Well.. Hunter, let me tell you. I'm done waiting and guess what.. I am back, and I think the YES movement are still with me, right guys? "YES!" sounds out as the Authority look around, telling them to quiet down. Bryan continues on. Anddd.. I have some breaking news! You see, John Cena ain't the only one with a rematch clause.. I have one too! So, I think I'm going to also cash mine in at Night of Champions and face Seth Rollins for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship!

The crowd are on there feet, chanting "YES! YES! YES!" over and over as Rollins begins to panic, Stephanie Mcmahon trying to calm him down. Triple H is red with fury and he gets right in the face of Daniel Bryan and John Cena. Let's get something straight.. I'm the Game, I'm the boss around here and I say when you two get to cash in your rematches, if you ever do! Joey, Jamie, get them out of my ring, now!

As J&J Security try to grab Bryan and Cena, the brawl is on. Cena and Bryan fight back as the rest of the Authority flee the ring. Cena then lands the AA on Joey Mercury as the crowd cheer while Daniel Bryan hits the running knee on Jamie Noble as the crowd explode. On the outside, Triple H and Seth Rollins have completely lost it, throwing tantrums as Stephanie shouts, No, No at both Bryan and Cena. With the crowd cheering them on, there not done there- they both unveil the Seth Rollins statue and then right in front of them.. Tip it over as it comes crashing to the canvas, the head of the statue cracking and rolling out of the ring as the crowd pop and Raw comes to an end.

Last edited by THE HEARTBREAK KID; 09-10-2015 at 09:03 PM.

IWA:

HWA:

WWE:

PWR:

RAW Review

Good promo work from Triple H about Rollins

I wonder what will happen to his statue

Heyman & The beast incarnate put Rollins on notice

The PTP over Los matadores via miscommunication which leads to the Clash of Titus where will this go next

Great back and forth from the PTP and the New Day can’t wait for that match

Team Bella have something to say but are cut off by the billion dollar princess Stephanie McMahon who goes on to announce Nikki will defend her championship in a fatal 4 way at NOC awesome work

Who will step up?

PCB playing rock paper scissors that’s funny and Becky Lynch is going to be representing PCB tonight

The Big Guy goes over the Giant in impressive fashion in a non title match

But Show comes back and delivers a post match beat down that shows his strength and questions whether the big guy’s condition going forward

Good job so far man

The Boss will represent Team B.A.D best choice there

We see the Boss follow through with her earlier promise by pinning Lynch via the Bank Statement.

So we know one of the challengers for the fatal 4 way

Ambrose & Reigns completely dominate the Ascension via a Superman Punch/Dirty Deeds combo way to make them (Ambrose & Reigns) look strong but in my opinion the Ascension deserve better

Great post match promo from Reigns & Ambrose

Calling out the Wyatt’s that is bold

Of course the numbers aren’t in their favour and they come out on the losing side

Awesome

Great promo from the Big Show but I have a feeling the Big Guy is going to come and get revenge

Cesaro really looked like the Swiss Superman in the match good job without making the others look useless

The faces come out on top via the RKO

Great way to end the show

The Authority is pissed no doubt there

And the NOC card is looking pretty good as Cena & Bryan are cashing in their rematch clauses

Rollins is going to have a big night at the PPV

Quote Originally Posted by rya666 View Post
    RAW Review

Good promo work from Triple H about Rollins

I wonder what will happen to his statue

Heyman & The beast incarnate put Rollins on notice

The PTP over Los matadores via miscommunication which leads to the Clash of Titus where will this go next

Great back and forth from the PTP and the New Day can’t wait for that match

Team Bella have something to say but are cut off by the billion dollar princess Stephanie McMahon who goes on to announce Nikki will defend her championship in a fatal 4 way at NOC awesome work

Who will step up?

PCB playing rock paper scissors that’s funny and Becky Lynch is going to be representing PCB tonight

The Big Guy goes over the Giant in impressive fashion in a non title match

But Show comes back and delivers a post match beat down that shows his strength and questions whether the big guy’s condition going forward

Good job so far man

The Boss will represent Team B.A.D best choice there

We see the Boss follow through with her earlier promise by pinning Lynch via the Bank Statement.

So we know one of the challengers for the fatal 4 way

Ambrose & Reigns completely dominate the Ascension via a Superman Punch/Dirty Deeds combo way to make them (Ambrose & Reigns) look strong but in my opinion the Ascension deserve better

Great post match promo from Reigns & Ambrose

Calling out the Wyatt’s that is bold

Of course the numbers aren’t in their favour and they come out on the losing side

Awesome

Great promo from the Big Show but I have a feeling the Big Guy is going to come and get revenge

Cesaro really looked like the Swiss Superman in the match good job without making the others look useless

The faces come out on top via the RKO

Great way to end the show

The Authority is pissed no doubt there

And the NOC card is looking pretty good as Cena & Bryan are cashing in their rematch clauses

Rollins is going to have a big night at the PPV
    Thanks for your review mate, really appreciate it

I'm glad you liked the ending- I wanted to go with something completely different to what happened in real life. So, decided to bring back Bryan- which I think would have been cool.

Smackdown is done! I'll post it when I can.

IWA:

HWA:

WWE:

PWR:

WWE - Smackdown (27/8/15) - Rhode Island, NY

The show opens with highlights of Raw. It showcases the Seth Rollins appreciation and celebration segment, with the Authority and returning J&J Security, ready to celebrate Seth Rollins and applaud his statue unveiling. It then shows John Cena and a returning Daniel Bryan would come down, challenge Seth Rollins to matches at Night of Champions, using there rematch clauses before ending the night by using there finishers on Noble & Mercury before tipping over and breaking the state of Rollins as the crowd popped and both Bryan and John Cena celebrated to end the show.

Jerry Lawler, Brian Saxton & Michael Cole then welcome the crowd to another episode of Smackdown as the show is live!

Seth Rollins then opens the show, coming down to the ring with a furious look on his face, being flanked by Joey Mercury and Jamie Noble. He grabs a microphone and begins to speak. He says how disgusted he is at the actions of John Cena and Daniel Bryan, ruining his night, ruining a huge night for the WWE Universe, not allowing them too witness greatness like him in the form of a statue that would have seen him take his place among the legends of this business. Seth says that jealousy is why Bryan and Cena came down and destroyed his moment out of spite- because they both wish they were half the man he is.. They wish they could be the man! Seth says well there not.. Cena was the man, for far too long and he put everyone in a coma it was so dull and boring! As for Bryan, he was once the man too- for about 10 minutes and then his body broke down on him because he dosent have the ability of a Seth Rollins!

Rollins says make no mistake- Cena and Bryan are going to pay for there actions! He finishes by saying as for there matches, it's not going to happen! He says that Triple H and Stephanie are on the phone to the board of directors as we speak to make sure that Cena and Bryan never get there Title rematches after the stunt and damage they caused on Raw. Seth says for one, they were not invited! Two, they attacked his good friends, Joey and Jamie, unprovoked and finally, they caused unfix-able damage to a very expensive statue, his statue! He says that after the thuggish display from Bryan and Cena on Raw- there lucky not to be in jail right now because they should be! Rollins then goes to speak some more when..

R-Truth comes out to a small cheer from the crowd. He does so laughing, mocking Seth about his statue and what happened on Raw. He then speaks, suggesting that him and the WWE Universe can't take anymore of Seth's crying- He should lighten up, it was actually kind of funny if you think about it? Truth says he also think's Rollins is scared to face Cena and Bryan.. but says that Rollins should face his fears, like he faced his fears of ladders, or spiders! He says that Seth will feel alot better if you face what scares you, you stand face to face with your fear and you say, what's up? Rollins just looks on as he clearly has no idea what Truth is talking about. The segment ends with Rollins challenging Truth to a match and Truth accepting.

Match One - Singles Match: Seth Rollins W/ J&J Security vs R-Truth

The match is over before it really begins. Rollins attacking Truth right after the bell and hammers him with a real aggressive style. Rollins picks up the win via a Pedigree.

After the match, J&J Security begin laying into Truth as the crowd boo. They drag him up and Rollins delivers another Pedigree in the middle of the ring.

COMMERCIAL BREAK
    .................................................. .........

As the show returns from the break, Tom Phillips is standing by with his guest at this time- Kevin Owens! Small pop for Owens who enters the camera shot. Phillips presses on with his interview and ask's him how he's feeling, he says it must have been a bad weekend for Kevin Owens- firstly, losing his NXT Title rematch to Finn Balor at NXT TakeOver, then losing his match to Cesaro at SummerSlam and finally, losing the Main Event this Monday, on Raw. Owens just stares at Tom Phillips who looks rather nervous. Owens then speaks- Thanks for reminding me, Tom. Yes.. Yes, it's been a very bad weekend, it's been terrible in fact.. here's the thing, I'm annoyed, I'm very annoyed and the last thing I need is some clown in a suit, asking me dumb questions, you know what I mean, Phillips? NXT, that's done. However, me and Cesaro, that's not done- It's not done until I say it's done, Tom. Owen's then walks off as Phillips watches on.

Match Two - Tag Team Match: The New Day vs The Lucha Dragons

The match goes back and forth with the Lucha Dragons able to wow the crowd with there ability while the New Day looked to gain any advantage they could with Xavier Woods causing distractions on the outside.

The ending came with Big E and Kofi Kingston combining with the Midnight Hour on Sin Cara to pick up the win.

After the match, New Day celebrated there win with a victory dance. The Tag Team Champions- Prime Time Players then came out and there was a short exchange of words, before the camera went to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As the show came back from the break- A Wyatt Family promo began to play. It showed a dark and smoky room, with a small light making Bray Wyatt visible. Bray talked about his family and how it's important too him. He says that every family needs a leader, a lighthouse to seek when the storm comes.. He's that leader that the lost seek, the lost like Luke Harper, a man he's transformed and allowed to grow, become the man he is, who strikes fear into the hearts of everyone who opposes him! He then talks about Reigns and Ambrose- He says there not family, there just friends, united in the fact that they have a common enemy- the Wyatt Family! He says that both the Shield and the Wyatt Family came into the WWE around the same time and have become there own Batman and Joker, Good and Evil. He says but it's not quite what it seems and people should think about it- He's changing lives, he's bringing people from the wild and giving them a home, giving them a family- what have the Shield done? Rollins left to better himself and both Reigns and Ambrose remain, doing nothing to change the world we live in- but he is.. Bray says it dosen't need to be a war, anymore- There dominance has already been proven. He says that Ambrose and Reigns can put down there weapons and follow the buzzards!

Bray begins to laugh before speaking again. I know they won't though.. there pride won't allow it, they would rather continue fighting a war, they have already lost. Bray says that both Reigns and Ambrose will fall to the Wyatt Family and when they do, the buzzards will swoop to feed on there wasting bodies. Wyatt then says that tonight Ambrose will come face to face with the present sent from her, Sister Abigail. Ambrose will come face to face with the black sheep of the family- Braun Strowman! Strowman then steps forward out of the pitch black and says.. Run!

Last edited by THE HEARTBREAK KID; 09-26-2015 at 08:38 PM.

IWA:

HWA:

WWE:

PWR:

​Jerry Lawler, Brian Saxton & Michael Cole then talk about the growing family and if anyone can stop them? Saxton says that Reigns and Ambrose are outnumbered and that with the numbers game- Reigns and Ambrose will lose every time, as shown on Raw. Lawler says that Reigns and Ambrose need some help, but who's going to want to help them and fight the Wyatt Family? Cole then confirms that Braun Strowman will make his in-ring debut tonight- facing the lunatic fringe, Dean Ambrose in the Main Event, tonight!

Match Three - Singles Match: Zack Ryder vs Heath Slater

Heath Slater and Ryder battled back and forth for a few minutes before the theme of the Big Show would hit and all attention one turn to the giant as he made his way down to the ring. He would grab both men by the throat at the same time and delivered a double chokeslam as the crowd began booing. Show then picked up and gorilla pressed Slater out over the top rope before delivering a WMD to Ryder, laying him out in the middle of the ring.

Show would eventually leave the ring after the damage was done and would begin making his way back up the ramp, shouting.. "I'm a giant, I'll do what I want, when I want!" as the crowd continued heavily booing the Big Show.

COMMERCIAL BREAK
    .................................................. ..................

As the show came back from the break, Dolph Ziggler and Lana were standing by with Tom Phillips. Tom spoke about SummerSlam and asked Dolph how he felt about Summer Rae costing him his match against Rusev. Dolph went to speak, but Lana spoke instead, jumping in before Dolph could say anything. Lana says that Summer should never have got involved in this situation, but she did so because she loves any attention. Lana says that her Dolph was moments away from winning and Rusev, a man she once felt so strongly about, had to hind behind Summer Rae and steal a win. Lana says that next time, it won't happen again, because she will make sure Summer get's a slap that she deserves! Dolph smiles before entering into the conversation. He says that Rusev is nothing more then a cowardly brute, hinding behind another skirt. He says that Rusev needed Lana to win matches, now he's using Summer Rae- Dolph says Rusev needs to man up and fight his own battles.. or, get over the fact that he steals the show, and he stole his girlfriend. Dolph then grabs Lana's hand as the pair walk off, all smiles.

Match Four - Singles Match: Adrian Neville vs The Miz

Both men put on an impressive match with some close finishes to get the crowd on the edge of there seat. It's Neville that would come away with the win though, via the Red Arrow and pinning Miz, 1, 2, 3.

After the match, Neville would celebrate his win and would be attacked by Stardust. Stardust would lay into Neville with kicks and punches, lauging out manically as the crowd booed. Stardust then dragged up a dazed Neville and began trash talking him.. He would say how Neville passed level one, but he's not defeated the evil that threatens the hero's world. Stardust would then nail Neville with the Queen's Crossbow.

COMMERCIAL BREAK
    .................................................. .............

Main Event - Singles Match: Dean Ambrose vs Braun Strowman

Ambrose would come down first to huge cheers from the crowd, Roman Reigns following him closely as both men make there way down from the crowd, to the ring. Next up was the Wyatt Family who received a mixed response of cheers and boos. Braun would be ledown by Bray Wyatt as Luke Harper too followed the Wyatt Family leader down the ramp. Braun then entered the ring, taking off his black sheep mask and as he did, the fight was underway, Ambrose not waiting for the bell as both men exchanged punches.

The match was dominated was Braun Strowman. The newest member of the Wyatt Family having too much strength for Ambrose to deal with, as he was thrown around like a rag doll as Roman watched on. Ambrose would then get a period in the match where he was on top, looking to run through his signature moves. He would look for Dirty Deeds when Harper would then leap onto the ring apron- Reigns then slid into the ring and Super-Man Punched Harper from the ring apron, sending him flying into the crowd barrier at ringside. Reins then exited and began brawling with Harper. Bray would then leap up onto the other side, calling Dean's name who released Braun to attack him. Bray dropped down quickly and Ambrose was left frustrated.. He then turned right into a choke hold, Braun squeezing the life out of Ambrose until he passes out as the referee calls for the bell and tha match is over.

Roman then enters the ring and begins laying into Strowman- getting the better of him and for the first time, rocking the big man, knocking him back. However, the numbers game would catch up once again- Harper and Bray attacking Roman and beating him down in the middle of the ring. Bray would then drag up Reigns and would bring him back down with Sister Abigail as the Wyatt Famly closed the show with another impressive show of dominance.

IWA:

HWA:

WWE:

PWR:

WWE - Raw (31/8/15) - Tampa, Florida.

Raw opens with footage from the end of last week's Raw, the situation with Cena and Bryan ruining the "moment" of Seth Rollins and his celebration night. It shows J&J security taking an AA from Cena and Running Knee from Bryan as both celebrate in the ring- pushing over the statue of Rollins and knocking the head off as the crowd pop.

It then shows footage from Smackdown. Rollins opening the show by "dissing" both Cena and Bryan. Running his mouth about how both of them are jealous that Seth is the man and there not. It finishes with Seth Rollins saying that both John Cena and Daniel Bryan will pay for the actions and that the Authority will make sure there title rematches don't happen- because they are going to speak with the board of directors.

Booker T, Michael Cole & JBL then welcome the crowd to the show as Raw's theme sounds around the arena with the fireworks blasting around the stage. They talk about the outcome of last weeks Raw ending among other things like the growing Wyatt Family and there attack on Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose. The continued Divas Revolution and the announcement from Stephanie Mcmahon that a Fatal Four Way for the Divas Title will take place at the Night of Champions!

They also talk about the actions of Big Show, following up his assualt of the IC Champ- Ryback, with an unprovoked attack on both Heath Slater and Zach Ryder during there match on Smackdown. Cole then announces two big matches set to take place tonight, firstly- We find out who will join Sasha Banks in facing Nikki Bella at the Night of Champions as another Triple Threat match is scheduled tonight- It will be Paige vs Brie Bella vs Naomi. Cole then says the next match is big- literally! It will be the Big Show vs Mark Henry!

Match One - Tag Team Match: The New Day vs The Lucha Dragons

The opening bout starts with the New Day opening the show. Xavier Woods leading the way as the New Day mock the Florida fans in attendance. Big E then mocking the Titus O'Neil "Gator Call" as the crowd continue booing. The match then starts with the Lucha Dragons getting a nice pop as the crowd are fimly behind them.

After a back and forth bout with both teams getting in there signature moves, Kofi and Kalisto are the legal men. Kofi appears to line up for the Trouble In Paradise but when he does, the New Day's theme hits and it's Darren Young and Titus that come out, mocking the New Day by clapping and skipping. This grabs the attention of all three members of the New Day and it allows Kalisto to land the Salida Del Sol and get the pin!

After the match, all three members of the New Day rush the ring and begin attacking the Lucha Dragons. However the numbers are soon against them as the Prime Time Players then rush down and make the save, fighting off the New Day as the crowd cheer.

COMMERCIAL BREAK
    .................................................. ...........

The live footage returns from the break and shows the Authority, Triple H and Stephanie Mcmahon talking in there office. The door then opens and Seth Rollins burst's through, immediately asking what's the deal, has it been sorted? Triple H just stares at Seth and then turns back to speak to Stephanie but Rollins jumps in again- Well, you sorted it, right? There's no way there getting there Title matches, no way!

Triple H then turns again and says there working on it- it's a little more complicated then just saying No, Seth. Rollins appears unhappy and his body language immediately changes as he speaks again. So, you haven't sorted it then? Fine, you need to deal with them tonight, Hunter, both of them- tonight! Steph then speaks and ask's Seth to watch his mouth and remember who he's speaking too, there the Authority around here and maybe as Seth is the man now, maybe he should deal with both Cena and Bryan- Alone!

Seth's body language then changes again as he begins pleading and saying sorry. Triple H then speaks and says before Seth came charging in here- that's what him and his wife were speaking about. He says they have a meeting with the board of directors again this week, where there confident that the rematch's will get overturned but that tonight, he has a plan- he always has a plan! He says that if Daniel Bryan wants to declare himself fit- then so be it, we will see how fit he is as he will be in a handicap Main Event match vs the man- Seth Rollins and J&J Security! As for John Cena, well tonight he's going to have his hands full with Mr Money in the Bank- Sheamus! The Authority are then all smiles as the camera shot heads back to ringside.

Booker T, Michael Cole & JBL all react to the segment just shown with the Authority and the announced matches tonight. Booker T says it's a clear abuse of power from the Authority while JBL suggests that after ruining what would have been one of the best moments in WWE last week- Seth's celebration- there lucky they still have jobs, they deserve everything they get and he hopes both men suffer for there actions last week. Cole then says speaking of suffering- that's exactly what Big Show has been making people do lately, but can he do the same to Mark Henry tonight?

Match Two - Singles Match: Big Show vs Mark Henry

Before the match began, Mark would get on the mic and ask what's gotten into Big Show and why all this aggression? He said he was Show's friend and that if he needed him, he was here to help. He said he know's what it's like to feel unappreciated and even left out and he can help Show, if he lets him. Big Show did not react or say anything- instead attacking Mark Henry from behind and assaulting him before the bell.

Henry would fight back during the match but the Pre-Match attack would take it's toll and Show would come out with the victory- nailing Henry and covering via the WMD knockout blow.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The camera comes back from the break and shows Team Bella backstage. Nikki is speaking and appears to be questioning Alicia Fox on how she lost the match last week and what went wrong? Nikki then turns to her Sister Brie and says how important it is that she beats both Paige and Naomi in tonight's match or the numbers are going to be against her and Team Bella at the Night of Champions. Nikki says the moment she loses this Divas Title is the moment that this so called "Revolution" carry's weight and it could spell disaster for Team Bella and there rain at the top of the Divas Division. Nikki says that it's vital that Brie wins tonight. Brie says she will win and she will do it with Brie Mode because there's no way anyone can topple Team Bella and dethrone them from the top of the Divas Division!

From one backstage segment to another as the camera switches. This time it shows Dolph Ziggler and Cesaro on one side seperated by referee's and on the other side it shows Kevin Owens and the Bulgarian Brute- Rusev. The referee's are holding back all four men as they argue among there rivalries. It all stops when Triple H enters scene shouting "Stop! That's enough!" He then calls for calm and says he's been watching like everyone else- He's seen the rivalry's between Rusev and Dolph, as well as the rivalry between Cesaro and KO- Kevin Owens. He says that at Night of Champions there going to get the chance to settle there differences and the winners will get there rewards.

Triple H says that at "NOC" it will be Rusev vs Dolph Ziggler with the winner becoming the #1 Contender to the US Championship while Cesaro vs Owen's will take place at the PPv too, where the winner will be the #1 Contender for the Intercontinental Championship! The crowd cheer as all Four men nod there head- happy with the announcement from Triple H.

Hunter then says there's better news, because there not going to have to save and build up there aggression because on this coming Smackdown. It will be Kevin Owens vs Dolph Ziggler and on the same night, we will also see the Swiss-Superman Cesaro, vs the Bulgarian Brute Rusev! Hunter then tells all Four men to leave and behave themselves tonight or there matches at Night of Champions are off and no one get's anything!

The camera then exits backstage and heads to ringside where Booker T, Michael Cole & JBL all react positively to big announcements from Triple H. Booker says that both Rivalries just got more important as they have too think about not only winning- but the chance of becoming future Champions! JBL then talks about how this coming Smackdown is a great chance for all Four men to shine and lay down a marker for Night of Champions! Cole finishes by announcing that the Third match of the night is coming up next- It's Mr Money In the Bank, the Celtic Warrior Sheamus vs the face of the WWE, John Cena!

IWA:

HWA:

WWE:

PWR:

Match Three - Singles Match: John Cena vs Sheamus.

The match is a gruelling and physical back and forth battle between two tried and tested former WWE Champions. Sheamus fighting with that smash-mouth bullying style when Cena keeps bouncing back, refusing to stay down and responding back with hard hitting shots of his own.

The match ends up outside of the ring where Sheamus throws John Cena into the Steel steps as the crowd "ohh" at the force. Sheamus then picks up the steps and takes aim at John Cena, throwing the steps in his direction as the Cenation leader moves at the last moment. John Cena then sprints up and runs through Sheamus, knocking both men over the crowd barrier with a clothesline as the crowd pop for the action. Both men begin brawling in among the crowd and the referee is forced to count out both men, ending the match in a no contest.

John Cena at the last minute of the Ninth count would try and enter the ring but would not make it in time as he would plead his case with the referee. As he did, Sheamus would enter the ring and knock down Cena with his MITB case. Sheamus would then follow that up with a Brogue Kick as Cena stood back up before exiting the ring, leaving Cena laid out on the ring canvas.

COMMERCIAL BREAK
    .................................................. ...........................

The camera comes back from the break and shows Renee Young catching up with Sheamus moment after his Post-Match attack of John Cena. Renee ask's Sheamus why did he attack John Cena after the match, is he helping the Authority, is he taking orders from Triple H? Sheamus stares at Renee before smiling. He says the Celtic Warrior takes orders from no one and he does as he pleases. He says he never did like John Cena and anytime he get's the chance to Brogue Kick his head off- It's a good time for Sheamus! Sheamus then says he's aware why Hunter had him face Cena tonight- because Rollins needs any help he can get. Sheamus then says you know what Renee, if Rollins ever needs me.. I'm there, because it only means I'm that much closer to the WWE Championship when it's time to cash in this! Sheamus then holds up his MITB case before walking off as Renee Young thinks about his last words.

Match Four - Singles Match: Roman Reigns W/ Dean Ambrose vs Curtis Axel.

Axel starts the match well, attacking Reigns right after the bell and getting in some good shots but it soon goes south for the son of Mr Perfect. Reigns turns around the match with an explosion of combo's before firing up with a roar and nailing Axel with a superman punch as the crowd pop. Roman then takes his place in the corner before turning Curtis Axel inside out with a big Spear and pinning for the three count.

After the match is done, Ambrose takes to the microphone. He begins pacing around as he speaks and says for two weeks straight- him and brother Roman have had there asses handed to them on a plate by them Wyatt boys. Ambrose says he's not sure if he's had one two many kicks and punches in his head but he feels like he can go another round with them trailer park boys.. RIGHT NOW! Ambrose says that them Wyatt's might be winning the battles with the number's advantage but they ain't winning the war because him and his big buddy, Reigns- We ain't staying down, we get right back up and fight! Ambrose says fighting- It's kind of what him and Roman do so he's had enough talking- Bray, bring your family out here again and see if we can make this third time lucky.

Roman then takes the microphone and with anger in his voice says that if Bray and his family are brave enough to come out here- It's going to end differently this time because him and Dean- They've had enough of being knocked down and it's time they knocked each and everyone of those ugly, freak like monsters on there asses! Reigns then says but don't worry Bray, I got something special for you.. Roman then holds up his fist and pretends to charge it up before shouting BELIEVE THAT!

...There here! The Wyatt's come out and head down to the ring. Immediately both sides come face to face and the crowd are expecting another battle to happen as tension rises in the ring. Bray then takes the microphone from Roman and begins laughing. Bray says that Reigns and Ambrose are like little lambs to the slaughter, there fighting a machine that's going to grind and slaughter them like the small beings in the big bad world that they are. Bray says that Reigns and Ambrose keeping calling out the devil and are expecting to win like this is a fairy tale. Bray says there's no such thing as a fairy tale- this is a bad world, full of bad people and it's all in his hands, he has the power and control and he's going to use it for destruction. Bray says it don't need to be a war though- both Reigns and Ambrose can bow down now before the family and they will be spared there lives by the new face of fear, Bray Wyatt.

IWA:

HWA:

WWE:

PWR: