Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NXT

Roar of the crowed by CFO$ plays

Corey Graves, Renee Young & Bryon Saxton welcome the fans to the show

NXT Champion Finn Balor makes his way to the ring and cut the following promo

In the ring

He said that he isn’t out here to whine and moan about how Solomon Crowe beat him down and took possession of his NXT championship after he had just defeated Kevin Owens in a Ladder War.

No he is out here plain and simple he knows what Crowe wants he wants the NXT championship belt and he knows that Crowe won’t simply give the belt back so he challenges Crowe anywhere any time for his belt.

The lights go off in the arena and when they come back on Crowe is behind Balor.

Crowe hits Balor from behind with the belt and the mocks the fans.

Crowe goes for the Snapmare Driver but Balor fights out of it and Crowe bails from the ring and takes the belt with him and says he accepts the challenge but it will be where & when he decides.

The lights go off and when they come back on Crowe is gone.

Commercial Break

M1 American Dream Tag Team Classic Prince Pretty Tyler Breeze & The Brian Kendrick beat The Hype Bro’s (Mojo Rawley & Zack Ryder) via a Supermodel Kick from Breeze into the Kendrick from Kendrick on Rawley.

Backstage a Nia Jax promo aired

Back to the ring

M2 Apollo Crews beat Sylvester Lefort via a Gorilla Press/standing moonsault combo.

Commercial Break

Backstage

The NXT Tag Champions The Vaudevillians (Simon Gotch & Aiden English) say they welcome the completion and can’t wait to face the winner of the American Dream Tag Classic at the next NXT Takeover event.

M3 American Dream Tag Team Classic The Alpha/Beta (Baron Corbin & Alexander Wolfe) beat Rhino & Bull Dempsey via Wolfe moving and Rhino nailing the Gore on Dempsey instead and tagging in Corbin. They then proceeded to nail the Cornered Prey (Wolfe slingshots Dempsey into the End of Days by Corbin.

After the match

Rhino acts like he is sorry but waits for Dempsey to get up and then nails another Gore.

Commercial Break

Backstage

Solomon Crowe says he has Balor where he wants him at the next NXT special in a Steel Cage Match

Balor comes up and brawls with Crowe until they are separated and NXT GM William Regal comes up and makes it official

M4 Samoa Joe beat Sawyer Fulton via the Muscle Buster

After the match

Joe said he wants championship gold and he is going after the NXT Championship.

He then put Balor & Crowe and everyone else on notice and said he would kill them and become champion.

Commercial Break

M5 Alexis Bliss beat Blue Pants
    following a distraction from Blake & Murphy which brought out Gotch & English who brawled with Blake & Murphy and inside the ring Bliss rolled Pants up with a handful of tights for the pin.

The show ends with the champs & blue pants brawling with Bliss, Blake & Murphy until they are separated.
    Last edited by rya666; 08-31-2015 at 04:50 AM.

WWE.COM EXCLUSIVE

For the first time ever in WWE history RAW, Smackdown & NXT Superstars will be on a WWE PPV because at Night of Champions not only will you see all WWE gold defended but all the NXT gold will be as well.

List of Championships defended

WWE Championship
    World Heavyweight Championship
    U.S Championship
    Intercontinental Championship
    Tag Championship
    Diva's Championship
    NXT Championship
    NXT Tag Championship
    NXT Women's Championship

Matches will be announced in the coming weeks

WWE.COM EXCLUSIVE

American Dream Tag Team Classic Brackets

Alpha/Beta (Baron Corbin & Alexander Wolfe)
    beat
    Rhino & Bull Dempsey by pin

Prince Pretty Tyler Breeze & The Brian Kendrick
    beat
    The Hype Bro's (Mojo Rawley & Zack Ryder) by pin

BAM (Blake & Murphy
    V
    Chad Gable & Jason Jordan

The Realest Guys in the Room (Enzo Amore & Big Cass)
    V
    The Mechanics (Scott Dawson & Dash Wilder)

Raw:

So, I didn't really like the opening to Raw bro, for a few reasons. One, I think it was a little rushed. If you were going with that announcement- I would have had Triple H think about it all night, maybe talk it over with Steph, maybe have Rollins try and get him not to turn his back on him and so on, make it feel like it could go either way, and the Authority could have a B-plan, perhaps have them fight for power and not give in so easy to Sting- which felt the case from both Triple H & Steph who are the owners essentially, so there power should succeed Sting and there was almost no fight from them. As for Sting, said before, but having him come out, then announce that Hunter, Steph & Rollins are looking at the new GM- Would have had more impact for me. It will be cool too see Triple H back as an active member of the roster though!

Basic promo from Reigns, maybe a little thin but it seems that he's chose his family, over the people and Ambrose. I would have liked to have heard more- because Uso's would have been face too, so they would have also turned heel and there was nothing from them. Maybe they should have mentioned how family sticks together, it's all need and so on. Just a little more.

Glad you kept the Dudley's returning in your script- that was a cool moment watching it live!

Nice too see you have quickly turned the Divas attention to the title, I think that's a good move and the right thing to do.

Wyatt Family will continue to grow? Hmm, interesting. I wonder where they go from here?

So, Rollins is going to go face? Hmm, not sure. Again, seems rushed if so.

Triple H is the new WWE Champion! I'm fine with that, I hope we get the old school game as Champ.

.................................................. ..................................................

Nxt:

Decent Balor promo to start with- It's something I could see him doing and it seems we are going to get Balor vs Crowe in the near future for the NXT Championship. I'm not big on Crowe, but I like the match, I'm looking forward too seeing how you go about it and how big of a role Crowe plays in your booker- should be good.

Breeze & Kendrick? That's quite a cool combination.

Not sure who Wolfe is? But him and Corbin made there mark! Rhino turning on Dempsey was fitting too, something he would do. Rhino is badass, hope too see more this aggression of him in your booker.

I really like the announcement of NXT being on the card for Night of Champions and having every match as a title match- It suits really well, should be good. Hopefully it's more a one off though, or NXT being involved in the Main Shows is saved for special occasions like Night of Champions.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

WWE:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

PWR:
    1x Women's Champion - Akira Tajiri
    Female of the Year 2015 - Akira Tajiri

thanks man for the reviews

Smackdown should be up soon I am just busy a lot of the time

Quote Originally Posted by rya666 View Post
    thanks man for the reviews

Smackdown should be up soon I am just busy a lot of the time
    No problem man! It's fine dude, when you can, no rush.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

WWE:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

PWR:
    1x Women's Champion - Akira Tajiri
    Female of the Year 2015 - Akira Tajiri

I'll review your Raw when I get the chance mate

WWE.COM Exclusive

Smackdown General Manager Paul Heyman has two massive announcements regarding a returning superstar and the other regards the plans

for the Night of Champions PPV regarding the WH & U.S Championships

Tune into Smackdown to find out what and who they are
    Last edited by rya666; 09-12-2015 at 08:52 PM.

WWE SMACKDOWN

Black & Blue by CFO$ plays

Tom Philips, Jerry the King Lawler welcome the fans to the show

WH & U.S Champion Seth Rollins made his way out to the ring and cut the following promo.

In the ring

He said that everyone may be thinking that now he isn’t with the authority he is a champion of the people but he isn’t and he can’t believe people would think that.

The only thing he is focused on is leaving Triple H in the dust because at Night of Champions he is cashing in his rematch clause for the WWE Championship.

He gets a mixed reaction of cheers and boos

Smackdown General Manager Paul Heyman comes out to the stage and cut the following promo.

On the stage

Heyman: Seth under normal circumstances you would be entitled to a rematch for the WWE Championship but seeing as the brand split has returned that makes the WWE Championship a RAW exclusive and you’re a Smackdown superstar so unfortunately you automatically are stripped of the rematch clause.

Don’t chuck a fit though because you still a dual champion and both of those are exclusive to Smackdown and you will be instrumental in making sure Smackdown shines at Night of Champions because all the gold will be defended and you will have two matches that night against who well you will have to wait and find out.

Heyman heads to the back

In the ring

Rollins yells at the retreating Heyman that it doesn’t matter he will still beat anyone that Heyman puts in front of him.

Commercial Break

Backstage in the office of Smackdown GM Paul Heyman

Heyman said the following

He said continuing on from what he was saying before the break at Night of Champions the United States & World Heavyweight

Championships will be defended and we will find out who will face Rollins for the World Heavyweight Championship over the coming weeks

because we will have an 8 man tournament starting tonight with 4 qualifying matches tonight.

As for the United States Championship next week we will see the wrestlers who don’t qualify for the tournament face off in next week’s main event.

And one of the men competing in the tournament is the man heading to the ring making his return.

Back to the ring

Just close your eyes by Story of the year plays and The Instant Classic himself Christian makes his way out to the ring.

In the ring

Christian cut the following promo

He thanked the fans for the welcome back and that he can’t wait to be back competing in the ring and it will happen later tonight when he is in one of the first round matches in the World Heavyweight Championship Contender’s Tournament.

I think I have one more championship run before I hang up my boots.

Kevin Owens comes out and interrupts and said the following from the stage

On the stage

He said that Christian is washed up and should just move along before he would end up like his friend Edge forced to retire and he said that he would be the one to do it.

Owens gets in the ring and they brawl before being separated

Commercial Break

M1 WH Championship Contender’s Tournament First Round Kevin Owens beat Christian via fighting out of the Killswitch and pushing him so that he fell into the ref and then hit an unseen low blow which lead to the K.O (Pop Up Powerbomb).

After the match

Owens taunts and beats on Christian yelling that his comeback will be short lived

Cesaro runs out and brawls with Owens and gets the better of it and nails the Neutralizer and Christian goes up top and nails the frog splash.

Christian & Cesaro shake hands

Backstage

Backstage WWE Diva’s Champion Nikki Bella is with the rest of Team Bella when Team B.A.D (Sasha Banks, Naomi & Tamina) attack them.
    Banks mockingly asked if she was worth a title shot now.

They walk off as refs check on team Bella

Back to the ring

M2 Non Title The New Day (Big E & Kofi Kingston with Xavier Woods) beat Lucha Dragons (Sin Cara & Kalisto) via outside distraction from Woods which leads to Big E nailing the Big Ending on Cara for the pin.

After the match

The champs celebrate but its cut short because the Dudley Boys (Bubba Ray & D-Von) come running down and brawl with The New Day and send them out of the ring.

The New Day back up the ramp but The Prime Time Players come out and brawl with Kingston & Woods and then throw Big E back into the ring where the Dudley’s nail the 3D.

In the ring

Bubba told D-Von to get the tables

They nail a second 3D on Big E through the table.

Bubba said that he and his brother D-Von are one of the most decorated tag teams in the history of wrestling. They are 23 time tag team champions and held belts from all around the world.

In the WWE they are 9 time champions and they were a big part of tag team wrestling in the attitude era. But they are always looking to add one more reign to the legacy and so they are out here to challenge the champs the New day to a match at Night of champions.

The PTP (Young & O’Neil) get in the ring

In the ring

Young says that with all due respect the Dudley’s time to shine is over and both he and Titus respect them for what they have

accomplished over the years it’s not their time to shine its Prime Time to shine and that is what the PTP are going to do because they are cashing in their rematch clause at NOC.

All 3 teams stare down

Smackdown General Manager Paul Heyman comes out to the stage

On the stage

Heyman had this to say

I have just come up with a great idea for NOC and here it is at the PPV in two weeks time so it will be the New Day Vs Prime Time Players Vs Dudley’s but that isn’t all it will be an elimination match but it doesn’t stop there because it will be a tornado table’s elimination tag team match.

The PTP’s and The Dudley’s stare at the champions as the New day look on in fear.

Commercial Break

M3 Team B.A.D V Diva’s of Tomorrow doesn’t happen because Team Bella who have recovered come down and interfere which leads to a brawl between all 9 women.

Smackdown GM Paul Heyman appeared on the titantron and said the following

On the titantron

He said that he has come up with another great idea for Night of Champions and despite for the Diva’s Champion said on RAW about facing only the diva's that beat her before the PPV. She will defend her championship at the PPV against the winner of a gauntlet match at NOC.

So it will be Brie Bella V Charlotte V Tamina V Alicia Fox V Paige V Sasha Banks V Becky Lynch V Naomi

And Nikki Bella V the winner

So congratulations Nikki you may be the longest raining Diva's champion but I have a feeling it might come to an end at NOC

All the diva’s stare down

Nikki looks pissed

Backstage Big Show said that he is sick of the fans telling him he should retire, that he is nothing but a slow giant who turns face and heel to many times and said that he is the one who will decide when retires but first off he is going to win the tournament and become the new WH Champion.

Commercial Break

M4 WH Championship Contender’s Tournament First Round Randy Orton beat the Big Show via ducking the WMD and nailing an RKO

After the match Big Show nailed Orton with a WMD and then through him over the announce table.

Backstage Cesaro said that what he did earlier was to point out that his business with Owens isn’t over and also for the fact that he was disrespecting a great wrestler in Christian.

Owens walks up and laughs then walks off

Commercial Break

Back to the ring

M5 WH Championship Contender’s Tournament First Round The Beast Incarnate Brock Lesnar beat Cesaro via catching Cesaro when he went for a springboard uppercut and turned it

After the match

Owens tried to attack Cesaro but Lesnar stopped him because he was pissed that his victory was because Cesaro was distracted.

Commercial Break

M6 WH Championship Contender’s Tournament First Round Daniel Bryan beat John Cena via fighting out of the AA and then nailing the Running Knee Strike

After the match

Bryan and Cena show each other respect
    Last edited by rya666; 09-19-2015 at 10:35 PM.

Raw Review

I think most of the things were good mate on the show, some things I didn't agree with.

The idea of having Hunter & Rollins split up was good, but I think it was rushed so it wasn't really as effective for me as it should've been.

I liked Reigns' reasoning behind his heel turn, but I also think we should've heard from The Usos. Also, you should've had a match in
    between the first two segments to split things up.

Triple H as a heel champion should be good- but again, it was rushed so the match didn't feel as good as it should've. That match is Wrestlemania worthy, it didn't deserve to be wasted on an episode of Raw.

A lot of improvements to be made- but not everything was bad because I thought the show was pretty good, just some things that were too big for Raw. You rushed a major storyline too, which made it not-so major, so in the future, take your time with these storylines so they can be more effective.

Smackdown Review

Good exchange between Rollins & Heyman- I liked the idea of him being stripped out of his rematch clause with him being a face now, gives fans more of a reason to feel sympathy for him and cheer him more.

Good to see Christian return!

I think it's awesome having The Dudleyz put superstars through tables- but it shouldn't be a regular thing I don't think. Because that way- when they do it, it'll be more sweet because we don't see it all the time.

The idea of a gauntlet is good- but with a fatal four way already being announced on Raw, I didn't see the point of changing it. If you're going to go with an idea- be certain about it, and then run with it mate.

I don't think Big Show should've mentioned heels or faces in his promo- for obvious reasons.

Brock Lesnar appearing on Smackdown is huge, and it should've been hyped. Daniel Bryan making his return is also huge, that should've been a bigger moment too. If you had Cena or Cesaro take on a mystery opponent, revealed to be DB or Brock- it would've been much bigger.

I think big returns and debuts should be hyped up more, and made to feel bigger cause when I saw those names- it didn't feel big for me at all. Again, the show wasn't bad at all mate. Excited to see what you cook up for Raw!