Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bound for Glory - date and location!

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (July 22, 2015) --- TNA Wrestling announced today its biggest event of the year, Bound For Glory, will take place LIVE Sunday, October 4, from the Cabarrus Arena in Charlotte, NC, at 8e/5p and be available exclusively on Pay-Per-View.
    Tickets for BOUND FOR GLORY go on sale next Friday, July 31, and are available through the Cabarrus Arena box office, all Ticketmaster locations, online at www.ticketmaster.com or by phone at 800.745.3000.

“North Carolina is wrestling country, and Hardy country, and we are thrilled to bring TNA’s biggest event of the year, Bound for Glory, to Charlotte,” said TNA President Dixie Carter. “In addition to veterans who are among the most accomplished in the history of our business, we also have the most talented roster of dynamic talent in professional wrestling today who are bound for glory.”
    The stars of IMPACT WRESTLING scheduled to appear at Bound for Glory include, Jeff and Matt Hardy, Olympic Gold Medalist and TNA Hall of Famer Kurt Angle, TNA World Champion Ethan Carter III, Drew Galloway, TNA Tag Team Champions The Wolves, Bram, Bobby Lashley, Knockouts Champion Brooke, X-Division Champion and high-flying luchador Tigre Uno, Gail Kim, Rockstar Spud, the Dollhouse and many more.
    Bound for Glory VIP and Travel packages are available now on ShopTNA.com, including the all-new Main Event Experience, which gives a limited number of fans the opportunity to enjoy a day of memories that will last a lifetime through unprecedented access to the arena and the Stars of IMPACT WRESTLING prior to the event.
    The Main Event Experience includes a personal guided tour of the Bound for Glory arena, backstage area and production facilities with Dixie Carter, lunch at catering with the entire roster and crew, a fantasy booking and creative session with a TNA writer and agent, a walk down the Bound for Glory entrance ramp and into the ring for a photo with the TNA World Title, and so much more.
    For more information on Bound for Glory, including tickets, VIP experiences, travel packages, Pay-Per-View ordering and more, visit impactwrestling.com/BFG and follow us on twitter @IMPACTWRESTLING.

Original:
    http://www.tnainsider.com/2015/07/tn...-nc-october-4/

What you guys think about it? Charlotte, North Carolina is a good pick in my opinion. Some of the absolute best in the business has come from there. Now we gotta wait on the card, and hopefully they will announce the full card ahead of time, not like Slammiversary fiasco.
    Last edited by Current Business; 07-22-2015 at 04:55 PM.

Well, there's not much to discuss is there really? I guess North Carolina is as a good as place as any. It's where the Hardys are from, so Is Jeff Hardy back or on schedule to return around that date?

Aside from that- It can't be as badly organised as Slammerversary. The whole taped in advance thing mixed with the live PPv felt so weird too me, like, completely alien. Then the match announcements came late, it was a bit of a mess. Assume this will be more organised though, hope so. I try to watch there PPv's if there's nothing else on, every now and then it surprises me and it's good too see how people like Bram and even Ethan has developed and continue to do so.

EDIT: Just read it again- noticed both the Hardy's are scheduled to be there, Cool
    Last edited by THE HEARTBREAK KID; 07-22-2015 at 06:37 PM.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

WWE:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

PWR:
    1x Women's Champion - Akira Tajiri
    Female of the Year 2015 - Akira Tajiri

Blog Entries
    Just one question (and I'm not trolling in the slightest in asking this), TNA's television deal runs out in September (early September from what I remember reading). With that time quickly approaching and no sign of a new tv deal in place, how are they going to get to this ppv?

That's what I'm saying. The least of their worries should a bound for glory ppv. Dixie Carter needs to figure out what's next because tna going back on the streets in September. The real question should be what's the next network that tna impact can get a deal from?

Don't think anyone has a clue about the TV deal. We all have to wait and watch on this one. TNA got a habit of pulling stuff at the last moment, and leaving a bad taste in fan's mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Well, there's not much to discuss is there really? I guess North Carolina is as a good as place as any. It's where the Hardys are from, so Is Jeff Hardy back or on schedule to return around that date?

Aside from that- It can't be as badly organised as Slammerversary. The whole taped in advance thing mixed with the live PPv felt so weird too me, like, completely alien. Then the match announcements came late, it was a bit of a mess. Assume this will be more organised though, hope so. I try to watch there PPv's if there's nothing else on, every now and then it surprises me and it's good too see how people like Bram and even Ethan has developed and continue to do so.

EDIT: Just read it again- noticed both the Hardy's are scheduled to be there, Cool
    Just watch last year's BFG.

So yeah I've been thinking since they are doing it in North Carolina. It will be nice to see Jeff vs Matt for the world title. A face vs face, brother vs brother match, in a tlc match. I think this could be a good main event, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    It will be nice to see Jeff vs Matt for the world title.
    That would mean taking the title off of EC3 the best thing happening in TNA right now. That match sounds good, but it doesn't have to be for the title.

Has there been any reports of a Bound for Glory Series?

I've got a feeling that it'll be EC3 vs. Jeff Hardy in the main event for the world title though.

Quote Originally Posted by Current Business View Post
    That would mean taking the title off of EC3 the best thing happening in TNA right now. That match sounds good, but it doesn't have to be for the title.
    Yeah I agree. That match would be cool but EC3 is there guy at the moment- I expect him too have a decent title run.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Has there been any reports of a Bound for Glory Series?

I've got a feeling that it'll be EC3 vs. Jeff Hardy in the main event for the world title though.
    Yeah that could happen man! Would they have Hardy lose though, in his hometown? As said above, I can't see EC3 losing the title. I expect him too have a long run with it personally. It's been passed around a fair amount with two many people winning it once, then never getting it again or falling out of the picture completely.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

WWE:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

PWR:
    1x Women's Champion - Akira Tajiri
    Female of the Year 2015 - Akira Tajiri