Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Gone Gunner Gone

Gunner is gone form TNA. I thought he signed a new deal lately with the company

To be honest i was not a big fan for the guy, but now i feel losing him its a bad piece of business. He was descent on the ring but not much on the mic. He was doing nothing for them lately after a pointless feud with Shaw. He has great physique and he is 33 years old. TNA lost again a guy they could use in the next 5 years or so.

A potential NXT debut will be good for him. Getting a better name and a new gimmick and in WWE they will help him a lot with his promos. I'll be happy to see him in NXT.

I'm not really a fan, from what I seen in TNA- I don't think much would change in WWE. Too me, he's just another guy with a decent look to which there are many. Plus, he would be starting again from scratch, unlike previous people brought in recently- he's not a name and does not have much of a rep.

So in this instance, I think WWE would be better of using someone from within in there performance center then signing this guy.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

WWE:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

PWR:
    1x Women's Champion - Akira Tajiri
    Female of the Year 2015 - Akira Tajiri

I met Gunner he was very kind very well spoken he was good in ring I hope he gets a chance

I actually liked gunner. I always thought tna should put gunner and bram in a tag team.

Gunner was a decent performer, but that's about it. He never really shined for me to take notice. He had the look, physique and age, but no charisma to connect with the audience.

Blog Entries
    Lots of TNA fans raved about the guy and how he was one of the beat on the roster. I was never a fan personally. Had a great physique but that was about it really. I don't really have much interest in seeing him in WWE. I could see GFW picking him up though.

It seems Samuel Shaw has also left the company. Another mediocre performer joins Gunner.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Current Business View Post
    It seems Samuel Shaw has also left the company. Another mediocre performer joins Gunner.
    I actually liked Sam Shaw. I thought he was nothing more than a jobber when he first signed since he looked bland and wasn't given anything to work with. Once he went away and then came back with the creepy gimmick, I was invested. He was pretty god in the ring and played his character well I felt.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I actually liked Sam Shaw. I thought he was nothing more than a jobber when he first signed since he looked bland and wasn't given anything to work with. Once he went away and then came back with the creepy gimmick, I was invested. He was pretty god in the ring and played his character well I felt.
    I agree TT, I really liked Shaw, the gimmick, the way he spoke, the way he wrestled plus he had a sick finsh,
    Though it could be because I loved Dexter, I still see a bright future for him.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.onemanband View Post
    I agree TT, I really liked Shaw, the gimmick, the way he spoke, the way he wrestled plus he had a sick finsh,
    Though it could be because I loved Dexter, I still see a bright future for him.
    And you can say he is very agile for his size!