Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggo View Post
    Yeah, I've been scanning through the efed threads. Jbw died I see. Good that Tommy is still keeping ewncw going.

What happened to the change of the news board/homepage? Was it some sort of upgrade?
    All the old efeds are dead actually, but there is a new one PWR and most members are still here for that efed. SHaz and THBK are the writers.

Never happened the upgrade and the site became buggy. People got tired and left. The place is still buggy but not like it was a few months ago.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I've been scanning through the efed threads. Jbw died I see. Good that Tommy is still keeping ewncw going.

What happened to the change of the news board/homepage? Was it some sort of upgrade?
    Hey Leggs! Good to see you back!

EWNCW closed (for the time being at least) a few months back. Too much work, not enough help unfortunately. I do have plans to continue it as a BTB thread though when time allows

@ TT... Sorry to hear that man. I know you worked really hard on it for years. What happened to the site layout etc and all of the old members? Joined another forum?

Sidenote: will catch up soon with a united chat.

LEGGOD!

@ TT... Sorry to hear that man. I know you worked really hard on it for years. What happened to the site layout etc and all of the old members? Joined another forum?

LEGGOD!

Blog Entries

Thanks man! Yeah we had a good 5 year run to be fair, maintaining an e-fed longer than that is a big task!

They upgraded the front page (the news section) and then encouraged people to discuss things in the comments on each article (you may have noticed that you can comment on each separate article like you can comment on videos on youtube). They then 'upgraded' the forum and replaced this place with some sort of new attempt at creating a forum, but as you can see that's not really panned out how they imagined it would, and it's just been the subject of spam attacks since it's been up (I think they've given up on trying to make that work). The only way you can get to this place now is by clicking a link to the 'old forum' at the bottom of the new forum.
    As for members that have left, I don't know. Some still check in sporadically, others have left. Whether they've joined a new forum or not I have no idea. They've also done away with the blog section and replaced it with a free for all articles section. Exactly the same thing and literally all articles submitted are approved and posted which is a real drag, because that way you get a boat load of crap ones before you read a good one lol!

That would be great man, so much has happened since the last time we talked!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thanks man! Yeah we had a good 5 year run to be fair, maintaining an e-fed longer than that is a big task!

They upgraded the front page (the news section) and then encouraged people to discuss things in the comments on each article (you may have noticed that you can comment on each separate article like you can comment on videos on youtube). They then 'upgraded' the forum and replaced this place with some sort of new attempt at creating a forum, but as you can see that's not really panned out how they imagined it would, and it's just been the subject of spam attacks since it's been up (I think they've given up on trying to make that work). The only way you can get to this place now is by clicking a link to the 'old forum' at the bottom of the new forum.
    As for members that have left, I don't know. Some still check in sporadically, others have left. Whether they've joined a new forum or not I have no idea. They've also done away with the blog section and replaced it with a free for all articles section. Exactly the same thing and literally all articles submitted are approved and posted which is a real drag, because that way you get a boat load of crap ones before you read a good one lol!

Thanks for the info Tommy. It sure is quiet around here. Are all the mods gone too? Well, apart from Robstar. I know he's still about.

LEGGOD!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

Thanks for the info Tommy. It sure is quiet around here. Are all the mods gone too? Well, apart from Robstar. I know he's still about.

LEGGOD!

Blog Entries
    Yeah all the mods have gone too. Robstar posted a thread yesterday, but that's the first time I've seen him here for a while. Kash and Asher drop the occasional post (though it's been a while for them too now). SG and Ape I haven't seen for a long time.