ROH and its jay problem

Hey guys so jw what do you think about the ROH world champion.
    I got to say I don't see it in the ring on the Mic he just doesn't win me over like the other guys there.

He's been champion forever he hasn't been pinned.
    I just don't see the point of him.
    His brother is good I like him the whole kung fo redneck gimmick but it seems he's the comic relief of ROH.

Do you guys like him?

Who would u like see beat him for title?

The guy has nothing special.

I still can't believe Elgin dropped the belt for him, i was expecting to see him have a lengthy reign, but he had problems with his visa and management.

I think Ciampa should have been a champion.

I won't mind see AJ becoming the champ, but i think Bennett should be the next champ.

I like Jay B. on the microphone, as him and his brother are entertaining, and it's more or less really them.

However, as a wrestler and champion, he doesn't inspire me to watch his matches really. Promos, sure. Matches? No.

Adam should beat him and take the belt back, or Kyle O'Reilly, who seems like the current indy golden boy.

Have Kyle go through Mark, Elgin, Roddy Strong, and Cole at different PPVs leading up to whatever their big one is and go over Jay. Instant ROH star, and higher profile, with a potential look from WWE. I don't know how Kyle is on the mic though, and his look really leaves a lot to be desired - but that'll just make him a blank slate to be built upon(which, really, makes him perfect for NXT).
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Former EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Tommas was great really cool.

I love to see Dalton win

Kyle is great the whole ReDragon is great both o Riley and fish are good and entertainment wise can cut promo

Strong deserves to get the big one as well, lately he's been great.

Jay has been champ for too long. The only one that I could see beating him would be Ciampa, but he left the company. Elgin is ok, but its hard to get behind him. Kyle can be built into a future champion, but at the same time. Nobody wanna see reDragon go away.

Jay Lethal looks like the next guy, but with TV title on him idk. Seems like ROH has booked them in a predicament where its hard to take the title off of Jay.

Unless El Patron is the guy or KRD

Quote Originally Posted by Current Business View Post
    Jay has been champ for too long. The only one that I could see beating him would be Ciampa, but he left the company. Elgin is ok, but its hard to get behind him. Kyle can be built into a future champion, but at the same time. Nobody wanna see reDragon go away.

Jay Lethal looks like the next guy, but with TV title on him idk. Seems like ROH has booked them in a predicament where its hard to take the title off of Jay.

Red dragon kick ass