Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Things in wrestling YOU HATE!

1. THe Miz . Everything about the Miz.

2. Matt Striker when he gets into his overly passionate ways about what's happening and adds something to it. Example: John cena has the passion and drive now more then ever for the United states championship ,he holds it with more determination than any championship he has ever held including every world title reign. He would say that lol.

3. The Ascension makes me cringe now. They are absolutely horrible. Ruined by the machine yes and there delivery hasn't helped then neither.

4. Billy Gunn hair extensions. One day short hair , next day long hair and it looks ridiculous in every shape, length and form.

5. Seth Rollins new finisher is hella lame to me

6. The Brie Bella . Brie mode entrance theme

7. Hated How they fucked up Tensai and totally killed his character

8. Micheal cole laugh / fake laugh during commentary

9. That R-truth hasn't gotten with the times. The man is still k-Kwik from '99 for god-sakes

10. CM Punk being labeled by some as the Best thing ever , as in best wrestler ever and yadda, yadda. This is mostly the new generation so it's whatever. But it irks me that they are quick to forget the better guys that had better runs and brought more to the table . CM punk is good , very good he was indeed. But, best ever.......nope.

Sidenote: Rosa Mendes dancing . Who's idea was that cuz she can't dance at all lol. I don't hate it , it's funny to me tho

what! chants
    Last edited by chunkkynutzzz; 05-13-2015 at 11:54 PM.

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    11.27.2011-3.6.2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013
    11.25.14-

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

I don't like the authority angle. I don't understand where this whole authority leads. They come out cut a promo for what is best for business they have everything under control and Rollins must stay as champion but they book him in a fatal 4 way match. Now Kane is rumored to get a push and turn face. Sometimes i wonder do they even write a script

Hmm, things I hate about wrestling.

1 - The "fans" or as Wade would say, the drive by IWC. You know, the people still chanting for CM Punk after he took his ball and went home. I liked Punk too, but come on, chanting his name during random moments of the show, it's not going to change anything at all. I don't even think the guy deserves such loyalty either. The ones who know matter what, look for faults, never positives. The ones who say, "I'm not watching it again.. EVER!" Then always return.

2 - The Divas, no, I don't hate them.. Hate how they are treated on the main roster, though it's changing at the moment i'd say. Hate how good wrestlers like Nattie and AJ were stuck to 3 or 4 minute matches. Hate how some of them used as valets, are just thrown with someone and soon as they want to change, they just get thrown with someone else with no real reason or build up. Also, the "Friend" story line bugs me, like, you don't see them together, then suddenly there on screen and there best mates, which you know is basically them just setting up for one to turn on the other.. Problem is, if they were actually good mates, it would make more of a statement when such things happen, like NXT did with Owens/Zayn for example.

3 - WHAT?! Man, those damn chants Ha! Now and then, okay, all the time.. Please, just stop.

4 - When perfectly good tag teams are split up, then both amount to nothing or are dropped. I'm thinking of Cryme Tyme, I'm thinking when the Hart Dynasty were split up, I'm thinking Prime Time Players and so on. Even more so, when two random people are thrown together to make up the numbers.

5 - That HBK didn't win more World Titles.. I don't hate Cena at all.. I really don't. However when they mention his World Titles, A little bit of me then thinks of HBK, my personal wrestling hero and gets mad Ha! I know there's a lot more too it and how Shawn was and even when he returned, it was not to win titles but still.. I still think he could have and should have won more.

6 - Forced comedy segments or moments. Stuff with Adam Rose, Khali or hornswoggle, that kind of thing.

7 - The anonymous Raw GM.. Wow, hated that. So annoying.

8 - Paige... Hear me out! I'm talking about the "THIS IS MY HOUSE!" scream, okay, it's petty but come on, you just got here, calm down, it ain't your "house" and it ain't your ring either lol Also, when she was copying AJ with the skipping, man, bugged me too Ha! Apart from that, she's pretty awesome..

So that's 8, I'm sure there's a few more mind.

EDIT: Okay, one more!

9 - Special guests at the show, I'm talking about the ones that no nothing about wrestling, care nothing for wrestling and just see it as a platform for themselves to grab attention from social media and stuff. You don't deserve to be there, so take your shit new show or movie and fuck off. On the flip side, when you do have guests that are fans or want to get involved, it's pretty awesome too see.
    Last edited by THE HEARTBREAK KID; 05-15-2015 at 06:13 AM.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

WWE:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

PWR:
    1x Women's Champion - Akira Tajiri
    Female of the Year 2015 - Akira Tajiri

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Hmm, things I hate about wrestling.

1 - The "fans" or as Wade would say, the drive by IWC. You know, the people still chanting for CM Punk after he took his ball and went home. I liked Punk too, but come on, chanting his name during random moments of the show, it's not going to change anything at all. I don't even think the guy deserves such loyalty either. The ones who know matter what, look for faults, never positives. The ones who say, "I'm not watching it again.. EVER!" Then always return.

2 - The Divas, no, I don't hate them.. Hate how they are treated on the main roster, though it's changing at the moment i'd say. Hate how good wrestlers like Nattie and AJ were stuck to 3 or 4 minute matches. Hate how some of them used as valets, are just thrown with someone and soon as they want to change, they just get thrown with someone else with no real reason or build up. Also, the "Friend" story line bugs me, like, you don't see them together, then suddenly there on screen and there best mates, which you know is basically them just setting up for one to turn on the other.. Problem is, if they were actually good mates, it would make more of a statement when such things happen, like NXT did with Owens/Zayn for example.

3 - WHAT?! Man, those damn chants Ha! Now and then, okay, all the time.. Please, just stop.

4 - When perfectly good tag teams are split up, then both amount to nothing or are dropped. I'm thinking of Cryme Tyme, I'm thinking when the Hart Dynasty were split up, I'm thinking Prime Time Players and so on. Even more so, when two random people are thrown together to make up the numbers.

5 - That HBK didn't win more World Titles.. I don't hate Cena at all.. I really don't. However when they mention his World Titles, A little bit of me then thinks of HBK, my personal wrestling hero and gets mad Ha! I know there's a lot more too it and how Shawn was and even when he returned, it was not to win titles but still.. I still think he could have and should have won more.

6 - Forced comedy segments or moments. Stuff with Adam Rose, Khali or hornswoggle, that kind of thing.

7 - The anonymous Raw GM.. Wow, hated that. So annoying.

8 - Paige... Hear me out! I'm talking about the "THIS IS MY HOUSE!" scream, okay, it's petty but come on, you just got here, calm down, it ain't your "house" and it ain't your ring either lol Also, when she was copying AJ with the skipping, man, bugged me too Ha! Apart from that, she's pretty awesome..

So that's 8, I'm sure there's a few more mind.

EDIT: Okay, one more!

9 - Special guests at the show, I'm talking about the ones that no nothing about wrestling, care nothing for wrestling and just see it as a platform for themselves to grab attention from social media and stuff. You don't deserve to be there, so take your shit new show or movie and fuck off. On the flip side, when you do have guests that are fans or want to get involved, it's pretty awesome too see.
    I had a feeling about this.

Good thread...

1. The whole Montreal screw job and Bret leaving

2. Bret's career ending sooner than it should have.

3. Owen dying and not seeing what would have happened to his career

4. Younger stars getting a push and then being dropped back down to mid card

5. Novelty characters in wrestling

LEGGOD!

Good thread...

1. The whole Montreal screw job and Bret leaving

2. Bret's career ending sooner than it should have.

3. Owen dying and not seeing what would have happened to his career

4. Younger stars getting a push and then being dropped back down to mid card

5. Novelty characters in wrestling

LEGGOD!

Blog Entries
    Shawn Michaels missing 4 years of his career.

Eddie Guererro's premature death.

Daniel Bryan's current injury predicament (heading towards another HBK situation).

Adam Rose (why the hell did they scrap the Leo Kruger gimmick and give him that?!)

I'll be back with more......

Hate that Dolph Ziggler's world title run got killed due mostly to the concussion's he suffered at that time

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    11.27.2011-3.6.2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013
    11.25.14-

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

1. Randy Orton killing Kofi Push
    2. Recycle gimmick and stories
    3. Edge neck injury
    4. Jeff Hardy drug problems ( mine name is omb but hardy Fav wrestler ever)
    5. Rowdy never winning big one
    6. Complaining bout veterans ( Big Show, Kane Mark Henry)

7. Christain weak title runs
    8. Shane left wwe
    9. del Rio el boring
    10. Alex Riley and The Miz in nowhere land
    11. Jay Bresico as ROH champion

12. PG/social media era