Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Amped is the worst name for a tv show I've seen, lol. They are having TV tapings despite the fact they haven't announced a tv deal. And what's up with all that green in their promotion videos, it feels like a Saint Patrick's day commercials

5,000 people were in attendance for the TV tapings that's a huge improvement from them considering they only had 200-300 people attending in their previous live events.

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    5,000 people were in attendance for the TV tapings that's a huge improvement from them considering they only had 200-300 people attending in their previous live events.
    Yeah I read that- pretty impressive.

I seen the show card. I have to say, it didn't stand out too me. Plus from what I read, the main segment was Bobby Roode saying how he's going to take the title back to TNA and so on. It's early days but it seemed like a TNA lite show too me and that was just from reading the spoilers and such.

I'm looking forward too seeing how PJ Black get's on! I think the Next-Gen thing there doing- suits him perfectly well.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

WWE:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

PWR:
    1x Women's Champion - Akira Tajiri
    Female of the Year 2015 - Akira Tajiri

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Yeah I read that- pretty impressive.

I seen the show card. I have to say, it didn't stand out too me. Plus from what I read, the main segment was Bobby Roode saying how he's going to take the title back to TNA and so on. It's early days but it seemed like a TNA lite show too me and that was just from reading the spoilers and such.

I'm looking forward too seeing how PJ Black get's on! I think the Next-Gen thing there doing- suits him perfectly well.
    So far the best wrestlers GFW has to offer are current or former TNA superstars and i feel GFW looks like TNA's show. He said that he has partnerships with companies around the world hopefully he will bring a few there. I f he wants to build his own stars which is a good think he should use the big names he has to put them over. Chris Masters is a guy that Jarrett is high with.

Seems like good sense to me, get the brand off the floor by using names more recognised by General wrestling fans, then once they have a few shows under their belt they can continue to grow the number of lesser known talent.

I listened to Jericho's podcast with Jeff and Magnus and I liked what they had to say. Plus 5,000 for a first taping, not being funny but TNA would kill for those numbers for a PPV.

it was no where near 5,000 as the arena only holds I believe 8,000 and the hard camera side was totally empty other then the front 5 rows and there were 4 sections blocked off(including 2 on the hard side). But it was around 2500-3000 in the building and the show was very well put together.
    Regardless, if its 5000 or 2500. Both are pretty good numbers for the first show.

Few pics from GFW Amped tapings.

CKujI6CVEAA54we.jpg

CKuvREzUAAE_WDH.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Current Business View Post

CKujI6CVEAA54we.jpg

CKuvREzUAAE_WDH.jpg

Looks exactly like TNA

Quote Originally Posted by Current Business View Post

CKujI6CVEAA54we.jpg

CKuvREzUAAE_WDH.jpg
    Exactly like Impact Zone.

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Exactly like Impact Zone.
    If this is gonna be like the initial days of TNA. Then count me in.