The PPV you'd show a non wrestling fan?

OK, so don't know if you guys have had this discussion before but here goes. In this world there are those of us that love Pro-Wrestling and also those who don't, so if you were trying to convert someone into a wrestling fan which PPV would you show them?

For me it would either be

A) WrestleMania 19 - The show that made me a wrestling fan; Michaels vs Jericho is a classic, The Rock vs Austin is a perfect story, Hogan vs McMahon is the perfect battle between good and evil and Brock vs Kurt is an impressive Main Event (Shooting Star Press Yaa'lll)

or

B) WrestleMania XXX - This years WrestleMania was AMAZING, Daniel Bryan's journey to the WWE World Heavyweight Championship was the hottest thing in wrestling for years. The shocking end of The Undertaker's WrestleMania streak, Cesaro's show of strength in the Battle Royal and Hulk Hogan, The Rock and Stone Cold all coming face to face was sooo epic.

So what about you guys? Which show would you choose?

Check out my booking of IMPACT WRESTLING.

I would choose ecw ons 2005 just because of how great the card was and if ecw fans don't get you hyped up then I don't know what will.

Quote Originally Posted by realwrestling View Post
    I would choose ecw ons 2005 just because of how great the card was and if ecw fans don't get you hyped up then I don't know what will.
    I did consider that one, it was a great show for that exact reason. Good choice.

Check out my booking of IMPACT WRESTLING.

I'd probably go for WM 17, Angle V Benoit, Taker v Trips, Jericho v Regal, Shane v Vince (with Shane's Coast to Coast)

With matches also including Eddie, Kane, Raven, Big Show, Taz, The Acolytes, Right to Censor, Chyna and Ivory.

Then to top it off the TLC between Hardys, Dudleys and Edge & Christian and finally Stone Cold v The Rock with Austin's heel turn. Which would also lead to the Two Man Power Trip, with Austin and HHH.

The talent appearing on this PPV was probably the most stacked WWE ever was or ever will be.

I showed my friends the ladder match from armagandon they thought it was crszy with london kendrick vs mnm vs regal and taylor vs hardyz however i show them now nxt fatal 4 way nxt title match or taker vs hhh 1 or 2

Probably WM17 or ONS 05. Two of my favourite ppv's to date
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

One Night Stand ECW/WWE, first one and this last Wrestle Kingdom from New Japan. And ECW's first PPV. the original ECW

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

I really liked Survivor Series 2001 that 5 on 5 main event has to be on the best survivor series matches. Twist after twist and the Rock vs Stone Cold finish is one of the best