Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    I think TNA should build him up slowly I don't think he is quite ready for the World title maybe, and I know people will groan about this, but create a second title for EC3 to compete for or bring back the no weight limits rule have EC3 win it and proclaim himself the king of the midget wrestlers, or some heel schitck like that.

I don't have any issues, if they do bring in a new title into play. It would definately bring more depth into their roster, but my biggest rant here is that they need to come up with a good title. They screwed up last time, when they started with Legends title, then switched it to Global Title after a few months and TV title in the end. It felt like an accessory for the wrestler rather than being a prestigious title.

Btw who is the head booker in TNA right now? I didn't really check the inside structure of the company, but last few months have been decent.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Current Business View Post
    I don't have any issues, if they do bring in a new title into play. It would definately bring more depth into their roster, but my biggest rant here is that they need to come up with a good title. They screwed up last time, when they started with Legends title, then switched it to Global Title after a few months and TV title in the end. It felt like an accessory for the wrestler rather than being a prestigious title.

Btw who is the head booker in TNA right now? I didn't really check the inside structure of the company, but last few months have been decent.
    Probably still Russo, but they're still covering it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Probably still Russo, but they're still covering it up.
    Can't be!
    I haven't seen a poll match in past year.

For now EC3 seems to be getting over with out a title. But I would not mind a secondary title like the TNA National title.

I have to agree the past few months of TNA have been pretty good.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Current Business View Post
    Can't be!
    I haven't seen a poll match in past year.
    Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by body slam View Post
    For now EC3 seems to be getting over with out a title. But I would not mind a secondary title like the TNA National title.

I have to agree the past few months of TNA have been pretty good.
    While I agree with this, I think it's to do with the fact that they had to be good in order to win a new TV deal. In other words, they were under pressure to do well or risk not being renewed by Spike/get picked up by someone else. It remains to be seen whether or not they'll continue to be good on a consistent basis long-term. But the signs are good.

I would have to agree with the notion that for last few months, TNA- Has been pretty decent.

So much so, that since the New York shows, I have actually been recording the weekly shows and watching them. (After I've watched Raw & NXT first though, off course )

That said- I would agree with what Tommy has said above. Can they maintain it long term? Not sure- We will see.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

WWE:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

PWR:
    1x Women's Champion - Akira Tajiri
    Female of the Year 2015 - Akira Tajiri

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Lol!

While I agree with this, I think it's to do with the fact that they had to be good in order to win a new TV deal. In other words, they were under pressure to do well or risk not being renewed by Spike/get picked up by someone else. It remains to be seen whether or not they'll continue to be good on a consistent basis long-term. But the signs are good.
    Their back was against the wall, but if that's the case then fight ain't over yet. Everyone knows that rating is going to take a big hit with the move to DA. They still need to do a lot of work, just to get to the point where they once were on Spike.

They have been doing some changes backstage, so lets hope that Russo has been gone now for sure. Hopefully they can get someone with Cornette's or Heyman's mentality, who would focus on promoting the young wrestlers.

TNA is still doing good they just need to find that one star like WCW had with Sting and then Goldberg. WWE had with Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold, the Rock, and John Cena. They need that guy that'll make people need to watch TNA.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Impact returned as did EC3 and his crowd interaction was awesome. Also mentioned 2015 was his year to be world champion.

EC3 is the real deal. He is probably my favorite wrestler out of all of the new stars in both tna and wwe. Dude just has that must see television look to him.TNA has really improved over the past several months and have given us a good alternative. A new championship belt is needed along with a secondary show to give more wrestlers shine. I'm not sure how tna is going to make money with destination america, but hopefully they have a plan. One thing they have to do is keep the show on the road and in hot venues because it makes the show look more exciting. And please no more impact zone.