Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

EC3 the 1st year

Its been little over a year and all I can say is I agree ands he's very good. Starting with Members Only moving to Sting, Angle, Bully Ray, going hardcore, and now Spud. For me EC3 is not only one of the best things in TNA, but currently happening in all of pro wrestling. The stuff with Spud as partners and now enemies has been in my opinion some of the most entertaining.

What's your opinion on the first year of EC3?

Fuck EC3!!!

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    11.27.2011-3.6.2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013
    11.25.14-

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

I don't share your enthusiasm or like for EC3 but I think he's done okay.

His matches are decent, they don't blow me away. I do think he plays the character well and his word exchanges with the crowd entertain me most about him, to be honest with you.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

WWE:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

PWR:
    1x Women's Champion - Akira Tajiri
    Female of the Year 2015 - Akira Tajiri

I said it before and I'll say it again EC3 could be one of the corner stones of TNA if used correctly and if TNA stays around. He could be there version of HHH.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    Fuck EC3!!!
    just be sure he wears a condom

Quote Originally Posted by body slam View Post
    just be sure he wears a condom
    Oh na, I didn't mean it as in sexual intercourse. I meant the hell with EC3!!!

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    11.27.2011-3.6.2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013
    11.25.14-

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    Oh na, I didn't mean it as in sexual intercourse. I meant the hell with EC3!!!
    gotcha

anyone else with a EC3 opinion?

EC3 is a great talent and I got nothing bad to say about him. There has been a lot of cases where talent felt like he wasn't really into the gimmick, but EC3 complements his gimmick as best as anyone. His mic skills may not be excellent, but he is way above average and when he gets those "You can't wrestle" chants, it gets crowd moving. In addition to all that, he can wrestle a good match.

I feel like the build up for EC3 couldn't have been any better. They brought him in with a relevant gimmick, which was being showcased, but not shoved down our throats. He slowly climbed the ladder by wrestling some of the top names that the company had to offer. The fact that they didn't really push on his undefeated streak from the start also added a lot to his progress. Now, that's how you build a future star.

Personally his program with Spud is not the best thing that can happen to him, but it gives him some time. He is clearly ready to enter the Heavyweight title picture in coming months, which I can totally get behind. Guess we will hear those " hey look TNA put the title on another WWE reject" comments in near future, but EC3 is pure talent.

In my opinion. TNA needs to totally get behind EC3 and build the company around him.

Quote Originally Posted by Current Business View Post
    EC3 is a great talent and I got nothing bad to say about him. There has been a lot of cases where talent felt like he wasn't really into the gimmick, but EC3 complements his gimmick as best as anyone. His mic skills may not be excellent, but he is way above average and when he gets those "You can't wrestle" chants, it gets crowd moving. In addition to all that, he can wrestle a good match.

I feel like the build up for EC3 couldn't have been any better. They brought him in with a relevant gimmick, which was being showcased, but not shoved down our throats. He slowly climbed the ladder by wrestling some of the top names that the company had to offer. The fact that they didn't really push on his undefeated streak from the start also added a lot to his progress. Now, that's how you build a future star.

Personally his program with Spud is not the best thing that can happen to him, but it gives him some time. He is clearly ready to enter the Heavyweight title picture in coming months, which I can totally get behind. Guess we will hear those " hey look TNA put the title on another WWE reject" comments in near future, but EC3 is pure talent.

In my opinion. TNA needs to totally get behind EC3 and build the company around him.
    I think TNA should build him up slowly I don't think he is quite ready for the World title maybe, and I know people will groan about this, but create a second title for EC3 to compete for or bring back the no weight limits rule have EC3 win it and proclaim himself the king of the midget wrestlers, or some heel schitck like that.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Blog Entries
    I think that he's done excellently well since switching over to TNA and becoming Ethan Carter the 3rd. I always thought that he had a lot of untapped potential while he was in WWE, he certainly showed that he had all the charisma in the world and he knew how to use a mic, he could also hold his own in the ring. Despite this, WWE never really gave the guy a chance.

In TNA he's been given the chance to shine and he's taken it with both hands and really done well. He's certainly one of the brightest lights in an otherwise rather dull and inconsistent product.