Thread: Hello EWN :)

Hello EWN :)

Hello everyone,

Just thought I would introduce myself, as I have already contributed 3 articles to EWN.

My name is Shawn Hiron, and I reside in the wrestling capital of Canada, Calgary, Alberta. I'm an accountant by day, as well as a sports commissioner for the City of Calgary's combative division (Boxing, MMA etc.). I'm quite familiar with the inner workings of indy promotions, as well as larger ones such as the WWE. I have a degree in accounting, and am closing in on my MBA. Hopefully my writing will reflect that, to some extent at least. All in all, I'm a just a lifetime wrestling & MMA fan, with a goal to be in upper management in finance within either the WWE or the UFC.

I've read some comments with regards to some of the articles on this site, and I see that many of you want some actual news instead of just speculative pieces. I'm already in the process of sending out correspondence with TNA & WWE wrestlers for some Q&A's, so hopefully something will pan out (even if it's just with some younger NXT guys). I will also be doing a "So you want to be a wrestler?" piece with both Lance Storm (former WWE/WCW/ECW wrestler, current head trainer at Storm Academy wrestling in Calgary) and Bruce Hart (former WWF/Stampede wrestler, current owner of Hart Brothers Academy in Calgary) once I can lock down some time with them. Other than that, just the typical PPV prediction/results articles, as well as some speculation on storyline development.

Hope you enjoy reading

Welcome!

Awesome! Good luck with it all man.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

WWE:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

PWR:
    1x Women's Champion - Akira Tajiri
    Female of the Year 2015 - Akira Tajiri