Page 617 of 618 FirstFirst ... 117517567607615616617618 LastLast
Results 6,161 to 6,170 of 6177
    Have there been any interest? Because it seems pretty dead here unless he's doing on another site.
    Tai "Greatness" Knight
    A EWNCW Original
    EWNCW World Tag Team Championships: The Force of Greatness (3/18/11 - 6/16/11)

PWR: The Empire: Nate Washington, TJ Bell and Clay Law

PWR: The Gamers: Alex Wright & Brooks Heaven
    PWR: Myandra Rain

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai Knight View Post
    Have there been any interest? Because it seems pretty dead here unless he's doing on another site.
    As far as I know, I'm the only one who has expressed interest. Those who have talked with me hadn't said a word, and I'm not aware of any other forum.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Man I've been looking for a active e fed and all of them so damn complicated lol. Just need it to be simple like we had it here
    I
    yeaH I have run across a few other feeds on different forums- complicated and just too weird.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quite a few of us from here belong to a group on Facebook where we talk wresting but we don't do efeding. I would love to still do it here but this site is too messed up

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    This forum died a quick death unfortunately. Everyone just vanished overnight it seems.

I'm using another forum to discuss wrestling these days and I'm also participating in one of the e-feds there. It's not the same as here (in terms of the discussion or the e-fedding) but it's not bad either and it's sure as hell smoother without all the stupid glitches that have plagued this place.

I'm not on any facebook group.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    This forum died a quick death unfortunately. Everyone just vanished overnight it seems.

I'm using another forum to discuss wrestling these days and I'm also participating in one of the e-feds there. It's not the same as here (in terms of the discussion or the e-fedding) but it's not bad either and it's sure as hell smoother without all the stupid glitches that have plagued this place.

I'm not on any facebook group.
    What site is that?
    Tai "Greatness" Knight
    A EWNCW Original

Blog Entries
    What site is that?
    'Wrestling Clique'.
    I've had an account there for a while (signed up years ago just to see what it was like) but started using it more and more when this site died. It's very active and I missed discussing wrestling on a forum like we did here. The e-fed there operates very differently to the way we did things here but it's pretty reputable and doesn't require much effort. The shows aren't as good a quality (IMO, though admittedly I may be biased) as what we've seen here with EWNCW, HWA, IWA and PWR, but they're good quality nonetheless.

Ah I check it out and it looks similar but a little to jumble for me. I've joined OSW and though it is very different from anything here, I love it so far.
    Tai "Greatness" Knight
    A EWNCW Original

'Wrestling Clique'.
    I've had an account there for a while (signed up years ago just to see what it was like) but started using it more and more when this site died. It's very active and I missed discussing wrestling on a forum like we did here. The e-fed there operates very differently to the way we did things here but it's pretty reputable and doesn't require much effort. The shows aren't as good a quality (IMO, though admittedly I may be biased) as what we've seen here with EWNCW, HWA, IWA and PWR, but they're good quality nonetheless.
    Might check it out in te near future with the efedding and all.
    The Facebook page I am with is Wrestling Empire. R (ob), Holyjose, Krysys, Vegas, Robstar, Kash, Sau and other non EWN people are there

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

'Wrestling Clique'.
    Might check it out in te near future with the efedding and all.
    The Facebook page I am with is Wrestling Empire. R (ob), Holyjose, Krysys, Vegas, Robstar, Kash, Sau and other non EWN people are there

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young