Page 568 of 618 FirstFirst ... 68468518558566567568569570578 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,680 of 6177
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    IC as N: Mind.ya.Business.

Would honestly Thank you.
    ???????: Wrestling is my bussinese. Tell you what, when I make my debut and you ever need a tag partner just ask me. I will help carry you thru the match, and after I wear our opponents down, I will even let you pin them. I don't mind sharing with those underneath me at times , especially if it helps get you more TV time and an actually match on a PPV some day.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    IC as N: RIIIIGHT , "A lapse in concentration" , is that what you call purposely forgetting or is that the new way to hold a talent down . This can be N talking to you , but this is still a conversation Man to Man , unless you feel like you woke up without the sack in between the legs today for you to NOT keep it real with me Tommy
    Dude, just simmer down a little, there's no need to be upset. N has big things in his future.

Blog Entries
    IC as N: When being Paid isn't Enough , I'm owed Airtime #PWRowesNBigTime
    This is such great heel work that people seemingly dont see the IC as N before your comments. Kudos!
    #HugLife

Holy shit im online lol, sorry my power ans house got flooded and damnged during the hurricane but im back home with about 10 k of damnge to house

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.onemanband View Post
    Holy shit im online lol, sorry my power ans house got flooded and damnged during the hurricane but im back home with about 10 k of damnge to house
    Holy shit bro. Glad to hear that you are at least ok.
    #HugLife

Yea dude u should see tree

Blog Entries
    Damn man, I hope you're ok. I haven't checked the news today so had no idea there was a hurricane coming through your parts. $10k worth of damage is savage. Hope that the insurance will help you out man.

Sorry to hear that man. Having gone thru a few Hurricanes myself, I know what you are going thru. I've lucked out on no house damage every time though.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Damn man, I hope you're ok. I haven't checked the news today so had no idea there was a hurricane coming through your parts. $10k worth of damage is savage. Hope that the insurance will help you out man.
    It hit Florida first, then started up the east coast. So OMB got the brunt of it, especially if he lives on the east side of where the actual eye of the storm hit, or if he got hit straight on

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Yea water was halfway to knees