Page 516 of 616 FirstFirst ... 16416466506514515516517518526566 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,160 of 6160
    Blog Entries
    Just to clarify, I'm not upset or whatever about being pressured to post the show, it's just I can do without it and it's not nice to have to feel under pressure to post it. Perhaps I'm just mistaking peoples excitement and anticipation for the show, so for that I apologise.

Thanks for the thoughts on the show so far, I'll try posting a full card for the ppv today.
    Just to clarify though, GG, I didn't write the show on my own, Tai is on creative with me

So this was a double post and it won't delete.

So.

Buttered Toast.

Spoilers incoming, do not read if you do not want to be spoiled.

I just love how not a single person guessed Divine. It made me so happy. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Show Review:

Very nice promo from Shaz and Ryan to start the show off. Mr. Torture promo was interesting, but it left me wanting more. Angelo and Nate promo was also great. I won't judge the promo I was involved in, but I will say I liked the Game of Thrones reference lol and say I'm shocked our match will be the main event of the PPV, that's so awesome. Yet another great promo, but this time by Graves and Doom and was glad to see Mr. Torture giving us more after all. Unfortunately I'll have to wait to read the matches cause I have my final exam on Thursday and I need to study, but what I have read is great so far. I apologize to Tommy if my question about updates for the show helped upset him, I don't check the site as much these days so not sure if someone else asked before me, but he did a great job with this show as well, specially considering he wrote it on his own.
    Was my part that forgettable
    Israel Pamich
    PWR Superstar
    First and Current PWR Breakout Champion since 17-05-15

Two Of A Kind
    Kid Wonder and 'Mad Dog' Paul Conrad
    PWR Tag Team
    Former AWF, EWA, JBW Triple Crown (Warfare,Mayhem,Showdown) and BWA World Champions

Blog Entries
    So any word on the next show?

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Skimmed the show looks great so far, ill give it a proper read through soon
    EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

PWR: Jack Pheonix - The Hardcore King/Knights

No Daniel, We're grateful, Thankyou Daniel Bryan.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Just to clarify, I'm not upset or whatever about being pressured to post the show, it's just I can do without it and it's not nice to have to feel under pressure to post it. Perhaps I'm just mistaking peoples excitement and anticipation for the show, so for that I apologise.

Thanks for the thoughts on the show so far, I'll try posting a full card for the ppv today.
    Just to clarify though, GG, I didn't write the show on my own, Tai is on creative with me
    No need to apologize TT. Those that have been on creative teams and have posted shows know how much work goes into them and that posting the shows can be a bitch at times. OK most times lol.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Was my part that forgettable
    Nope, this was a more promo heavy show than usual and evrybody got theirs in. For me it was hard to pick a promo of the show.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Nope, this was a more promo heavy show than usual and evrybody got theirs in. For me it was hard to pick a promo of the show.
    Yeah we did struggle with the promo to match ratio on this show. But given that it was the last show before the ppv, and that we had to factor in promo time for those who didn't get a chance on the show before, then it had to be a little promo heavy. Not entirely a bad thing though, it's a last chance for people to try and convince creative that they should win their respective matches, so I think people appreciate that opportunity.

Show Review

Shaz opening the show had a nice little promo. Now I was under impression Shaz was a heel. Im guessing hes a tweener now but whatever the case it was good promo. I like the little tension between him and Dave Ryan.

Torture promo kinda left me a little ehh not that anything was wrong with promo but 1 overall it was alot to read 2 again im not sure but Torture apoligizing seem a little weird but maybe I need GB to explain charcter a little bit. I also do understand length was to further a storyline but felt maybe one match could been added. Substance wise it was good tho.

Can I just stay I listen to everyone theme last night but The Empire theme is sick. Boardwalk is on my watch list but fuck thats a sick theme. Im kinda shocked thst the Gamers didnt win as they could of skyrocketed due to win but Im intrested to see more of Empire.

Out of three promos of Angelo, Nate, Pamich im givin the edge to Pamich but I think his title reign maybe coming to end no fault in Pamich just thinking it will. I think Angelo is walking out champ though im rooting for Pamich but you never know.

Game Of Throne reference nice . I think Juno is more Cersei a ruthless one. Eden reminds me of littlefinger a bit I think shes got all them played like a chess board ( btw littlefinger is who I want to win) Te'Yanna I hope I spelled that right is like Brienne of Tarth . Thats awesome btw that its the main event. I think its gonna be good and I could see anyone walking out champ.

I got to say KJ is gaining some traction and im actually hoping he goes over N. I also like to see more substance and charcter from World Class Club seem like they are a little JJ security. Tommy losing is ok rather seen THK costing them to further storyline but all good. I like end where N is waving his finger.

Pamich winning over Dairus is a huge win for him. That was a well written match and that build up to reveal is awesome cool to see him back.

Overall it was a good go home show