Page 118 of 618 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 6177
    Blog Entries
    @PWRCreative_Parody: The Mr. Torture guide to promos, which includes a step by step guide on how to verbally...sigh...spank your opponent.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

LMAO Benny, the last one was the best

IC as N: Tammy Thunder betta start getting his name and number out on the strip , that bitch is for sale after I'm done rippin that ass apart with the Bullrope .

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    11.27.2011-3.6.2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013
    11.25.14-

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    @PWRCreative_Parody: @Darius takes on @Kyojin in a Dream Match. The dream being that @Darius is interesting and @Kyojin holds a World Title for longer than it takes him to climax.
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    @PWRCreative_Parody: Watch @Darius battle @Kyojin to determine who is the best of something that no longer exists and that nobody gives a fuck about.
    Oh how I missed these cheeky little fucks.

Blog Entries
    Would it be possible for the final card to be posted? The one on the front page isn't complete, and the poster thing Krysys did isn't visible any more. Just wanted to do a rundown of predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Finally!! The beast is done!!!

This is it Tommy...I believe so
    Tai "Greatness" Knight
    A EWNCW Original
    EWNCW World Tag Team Championships: The Force of Greatness (3/18/11 - 6/16/11)

PWR: The Empire: Nate Washington, TJ Bell and Clay Law

PWR: The Gamers: Alex Wright & Brooks Heaven
    PWR: Myandra Rain

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai Knight View Post
    This is it Tommy...I believe so
    Nice one, thanks! Must have been having a problem with my internet earlier!

Blog Entries

World Championship match
    Mr Torture (c) vs Shaz

It's been an interesting one this. Grind is playing an unorthodox character, but he's playing it well, and it's clearly a character he enjoys playing. Shaz has picked up where he heft off with EWNCW; on top.
    As this is Torture's first title defense, I don't expect him to lose. Not saying that's the only reason, since I don't think that one person clearly has the other beaten.

Winner: Mr Torture.

Breakout Championship match
    Andre Lemar vs Jack Phoenix vs Israel Pamich

This is a tough one to call. I've been impressed by THBK's work as Lemar, really good stuff. CGB has improved a million times here in PWR and is really doing great with Phoenix. And CT is doing great work with Pamich. I've always been a fan of Pamich, so I think perhaps people had something against the character because of CT's past rather than because he wasn't good.
    I think this one's going one of two ways. Either Lemar is winning via some shenanigans (through his connection with Dave Ryan) or Pamich is winning. I'm going with Lemar, and I think there may be a Lemar vs Usain Kingston match in the not too distant future for this championship.

Winner: Andre Lemar.

Womens Championship Battle Royal

Difficult to call this one as I don't think we've seen enough from the women involved individually yet. I think we've seen a lot of women debut quickly in order to fill this match out, and I certainly haven't made a connection to any of them yet. IMO this isn't a great way to crown the first champ as I'm not really going to care who it is.
    Akira Tajiri gets the nod from me as arguably the one who's just that little bit further ahead of the rest of the pack.

Winner: Akira Tajiri.

The Roundtable vs The Empire

Yes, I'm going to call them The Roundtable as a collective just for ease. I think both groups are good and have plenty of upside. Again, CGB has done a top notch job with The Hardcore King particularly and his two Knights make for an impressive collective. I think there's still a bit more to come from the Empire as a group, so I'm going with The Roundtable here.

Winners: The Roundtable

Vincent Omega vs Hayden Coel

I've not actually been following this feud as closely as I should have in recent weeks, so I'm going to have to flip a coin on this one sorry (big apologies to the 2 guys involved)!

Winner: Hayden Coel

Dream match
    Darius vs Kyojin

This feud has featured some excellent promo work from both guys. I feel as if Vand has actually got the better of Eddie on a couple of occasions during their exchanges too, which may come as a surprise. It's a close one to call as there's no telling if this is a one off deal or if there's a series of matches planned. I'm getting a feeling that it's a one match thing to settle their issues once and for all, which is why, combined with the fact that I think he's got the better of the exchanges overall, I'm going with Darius to win.

Winner: Darius

Texas Bull Rope match
    Tommy Thunder vs N Swisher

It's been fun working with Chunkky. Interesting, and certainly a tough way to get back into e-fedding as I've had to dig deep in my promo work to try and keep up and attempt to get the better of our exchanges. Have I succeeded? I actually don't think I have, I think overall Chunkky has got the better of me here and I think N is winning this one. There may well be some shenanigans of course, but that's just the nature of N Swisher as a character and as a heel (and he's arguably the best heel in the company right now, or he's at least rapidly shooting up there). Also, and I think I've said this before, I think his work as N Swisher has been Chunkky's best promo work for any character he's done by a country mile.

Winner: N Swisher

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

World Championship match
    Mr Torture (c) vs Shaz

It's been an interesting one this. Grind is playing an unorthodox character, but he's playing it well, and it's clearly a character he enjoys playing. Shaz has picked up where he heft off with EWNCW; on top.
    As this is Torture's first title defense, I don't expect him to lose. Not saying that's the only reason, since I don't think that one person clearly has the other beaten.

Winner: Mr Torture.

Breakout Championship match
    Andre Lemar vs Jack Phoenix vs Israel Pamich

This is a tough one to call. I've been impressed by THBK's work as Lemar, really good stuff. CGB has improved a million times here in PWR and is really doing great with Phoenix. And CT is doing great work with Pamich. I've always been a fan of Pamich, so I think perhaps people had something against the character because of CT's past rather than because he wasn't good.
    I think this one's going one of two ways. Either Lemar is winning via some shenanigans (through his connection with Dave Ryan) or Pamich is winning. I'm going with Lemar, and I think there may be a Lemar vs Usain Kingston match in the not too distant future for this championship.

Winner: Andre Lemar.

Womens Championship Battle Royal

Difficult to call this one as I don't think we've seen enough from the women involved individually yet. I think we've seen a lot of women debut quickly in order to fill this match out, and I certainly haven't made a connection to any of them yet. IMO this isn't a great way to crown the first champ as I'm not really going to care who it is.
    Akira Tajiri gets the nod from me as arguably the one who's just that little bit further ahead of the rest of the pack.

Winner: Akira Tajiri.

The Roundtable vs The Empire

Yes, I'm going to call them The Roundtable as a collective just for ease. I think both groups are good and have plenty of upside. Again, CGB has done a top notch job with The Hardcore King particularly and his two Knights make for an impressive collective. I think there's still a bit more to come from the Empire as a group, so I'm going with The Roundtable here.

Winners: The Roundtable

Vincent Omega vs Hayden Coel

I've not actually been following this feud as closely as I should have in recent weeks, so I'm going to have to flip a coin on this one sorry (big apologies to the 2 guys involved)!

Winner: Hayden Coel

Dream match
    Darius vs Kyojin

This feud has featured some excellent promo work from both guys. I feel as if Vand has actually got the better of Eddie on a couple of occasions during their exchanges too, which may come as a surprise. It's a close one to call as there's no telling if this is a one off deal or if there's a series of matches planned. I'm getting a feeling that it's a one match thing to settle their issues once and for all, which is why, combined with the fact that I think he's got the better of the exchanges overall, I'm going with Darius to win.

Winner: Darius

Texas Bull Rope match
    Tommy Thunder vs N Swisher

It's been fun working with Chunkky. Interesting, and certainly a tough way to get back into e-fedding as I've had to dig deep in my promo work to try and keep up and attempt to get the better of our exchanges. Have I succeeded? I actually don't think I have, I think overall Chunkky has got the better of me here and I think N is winning this one. There may well be some shenanigans of course, but that's just the nature of N Swisher as a character and as a heel (and he's arguably the best heel in the company right now, or he's at least rapidly shooting up there). Also, and I think I've said this before, I think his work as N Swisher has been Chunkky's best promo work for any character he's done by a country mile.

Winner: N Swisher
    Thanks, Tommy.

Awesome reading the predictions of the people who read your shows. As said, it's always something that's made me enjoy the writing side more. Thanks for taking the time to do so, bro.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

WWE:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

PWR:
    1x Women's Champion - Akira Tajiri
    Female of the Year 2015 - Akira Tajiri

Retaliation assignments are going out... Now!

As of now, no time scale, sooner it all comes together though, the sooner the show can be posted. That said, don't rush them promo's and make them good.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

WWE:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

PWR:
    1x Women's Champion - Akira Tajiri
    Female of the Year 2015 - Akira Tajiri