Page 617 of 617 FirstFirst ... 117517567607615616617
Results 6,161 to 6,164 of 6164
    Have there been any interest? Because it seems pretty dead here unless he's doing on another site.
    Tai "Greatness" Knight
    A EWNCW Original
    EWNCW World Tag Team Championships: The Force of Greatness (3/18/11 - 6/16/11)

PWR: The Empire: Nate Washington, TJ Bell and Clay Law

PWR: The Gamers: Alex Wright & Brooks Heaven
    PWR: Myandra Rain

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai Knight View Post
    Have there been any interest? Because it seems pretty dead here unless he's doing on another site.
    As far as I know, I'm the only one who has expressed interest. Those who have talked with me hadn't said a word, and I'm not aware of any other forum.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tai Knight View Post
    Man I've been looking for a active e fed and all of them so damn complicated lol. Just need it to be simple like we had it here
    I
    yeaH I have run across a few other feeds on different forums- complicated and just too weird.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quite a few of us from here belong to a group on Facebook where we talk wresting but we don't do efeding. I would love to still do it here but this site is too messed up

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young