Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Ok here is the juice

My family (One immediate 3 not immediate) family were involved in a horrific car crash, 3 of them has sadly passed away while the other member was fighting for her life

I can gladly say that she is on the mend now and is looking like making a close to total recovery.

Between this and work and other interest wedding has taken a step back and I am sorry it wasn't an intentional choice I just did not think about it.

With that being said E-WF will continue as planned and I will be writing up the show early next week (I have set aside monday, tuesday and thursday if need be) to do some work on it for a thursday night, friday morning posting time.

Afterwards I am hoping to go along as planned though I might have care of said family member for a while so if that happens shows may be 3 weeks apart rather then 2 but I will inform of this, thanks all for your patience and again apologies for not clarifying the situation
    Dude, nothing but respect for answering so honestly. Bottom of my heart- thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, my friend.

Such a sad situation and if you need time.. Take the time. I just wanted clarification- I'd rather know the truth then perhaps waiting on a lie, you know?

So yeah, thanks for answering Crick. I appreciate it.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

WWE:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

PWR:
    1x Women's Champion - Akira Tajiri
    Female of the Year 2015 - Akira Tajiri

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Ok here is the juice

My family (One immediate 3 not immediate) family were involved in a horrific car crash, 3 of them has sadly passed away while the other member was fighting for her life

I can gladly say that she is on the mend now and is looking like making a close to total recovery.

Between this and work and other interest wedding has taken a step back and I am sorry it wasn't an intentional choice I just did not think about it.

With that being said E-WF will continue as planned and I will be writing up the show early next week (I have set aside monday, tuesday and thursday if need be) to do some work on it for a thursday night, friday morning posting time.

Afterwards I am hoping to go along as planned though I might have care of said family member for a while so if that happens shows may be 3 weeks apart rather then 2 but I will inform of this, thanks all for your patience and again apologies for not clarifying the situation
    I agree with THBK on this, I'm sorry for your losses and hope things get better for you from here on out.