Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Johnny Curtis

Johnny Curtis

Didn't he like win nxt and get to challenge for the tag titles and stuff? he is nowhere to be seen, not that i care i dont like the guy anyway but still..

It'll probably happen after Wrestlemania, when there will be the normal releases and hopeful new stars popping up

Blog Entries
    It would have been stupid to give him and Truth the shot before Mania. There wasn't enough time for build up, as there were other more important feuds to deal with and get ready for Mania.
    I expect Curtis to get his shot for the tag titles after Mania. I also hope that it won't be Truth that teams with him. I would much rather they have a storyline where Curtis wants a different partner. And that guy should be Derek Bateman!!
    I also think that Truth is one of those in danger of being cut from the roster after Mania, despite how popular he is.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I don't think he will be cut, but he is in dire need of a gimmick overhaul. Perhaps a heel turn would be for the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    It would have been stupid to give him and Truth the shot before Mania. There wasn't enough time for build up, as there were other more important feuds to deal with and get ready for Mania.
    I expect Curtis to get his shot for the tag titles after Mania. I also hope that it won't be Truth that teams with him. I would much rather they have a storyline where Curtis wants a different partner. And that guy should be Derek Bateman!!
    I also think that Truth is one of those in danger of being cut from the roster after Mania, despite how popular he is.
    Yeah, Bateman abd curtis as tag team !FTW! Oh I rememba 3way tag team match at FCW (CURTIS/Bateman vs epico/hunico vs dudebusters)

I'm about 80% certain that WWE forgot about him and his title shot.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I'm about 80% certain that WWE forgot about him and his title shot.
    This

Do you think they forgotted about Kailyn and her title shot aswell?

Quote Originally Posted by The New Guy View Post
    This

Do you think they forgotted about Kailyn and her title shot aswell?
    Kaitlyn had a title shot?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Yeah we wont see him till after Mania or after the draft.. I think Curtis is Smackdown material and they gotta put Truth there too..

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

Blog Entries
    Sure would suck to be him if he gets cut after winning NXT which will prove how little that show means now! It's better to be on Tough Enough.