Hulk Hogan vs Brock Lesner

Who wants to see this because it seems to me like hogan wants to stir shit over the grandpa comment made at his birthday bash on raw.

In my opinion it's just to put a spotlight on himself and get people talking since he wants one more match.

It would be an honor to just see Brock suplex hogan 16 times like he did cena and totally annihilate the Hulkster for shits and giggles and chuckles .

Thoughts ?

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

I have no interest in watching a ref Hoover up Hogan's bone dust after the match.

I doubt this would happen, but lets say that it will happen for the purpose of 'shits and giggles'. Hulk Hogan would undoubtedly go into this match in badder shape than The Undertaker was in for Wrestlemania 30. Because of Brock Lesnars brutal wrestling move-set I could see Hulk Hogan struggling to move around 10 minutes into the match.. and that is just me being generous.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

I have no interest to see a guy who can not wrestle anymore even if he claims he can. If hogan wants to wrestle one more time, it should be vs Cena and I have the feeling that it will happen at Mania next year
    I don't even think Cena would put more offense than Hogan in that match lol
    Respect the beard !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I have no interest in watching a ref Hoover up Hogan's bone dust after the match.
    Really? I think that would be absolutely hilarious personally!

But let's be honest, Hogan would be crippled permanently and bound to a wheelchair after this match were it to happen.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    5 or 10 years ago I wouldn't mind the match.... Now Hogan is almost a senior citizen, and don't belong in tights..
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Hogan is getting more and more like those senior people who do stuff and then don't remember it doing..

Speaking of Brock,what the hell is going on? Sure,he's gonna beat Cena but then what? Orton? I hope not. Reigns? The guy is still too green. Batista is in Hollywood,Rocky too. Bryan is out for god knows how long. Add to this the fact that Brock's appearances are numbered and you got yourself another autumn of boring waiting for Mania season.

Also,should Brock replace Undertaker as the one of the top matches at Mania? I mean,he sure can imitate him,as long as he doesn't wear makeup though...Heyman can do that..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadpool View Post
    Hogan is getting more and more like those senior people who do stuff and then don't remember it doing..

Speaking of Brock,what the hell is going on? Sure,he's gonna beat Cena but then what? Orton? I hope not. Reigns? The guy is still too green. Batista is in Hollywood,Rocky too. Bryan is out for god knows how long. Add to this the fact that Brock's appearances are numbered and you got yourself another autumn of boring waiting for Mania season.

Also,should Brock replace Undertaker as the one of the top matches at Mania? I mean,he sure can imitate him,as long as he doesn't wear makeup though...Heyman can do that..
    If Vince or HHH would allow him in the ring to wrestle again... They lost their mind... Hogan lost his mind, he done that a long time ago..
    Anyway yeah wonder what next for Brock after Cena one more time... really hope it isn't Orton... I see a small Amborse push myself before they give Roman Reigns the keys to the car at Royal Rumble and let him drive into Wrestlemania to beat the beast...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    If Vince or HHH would allow him in the ring to wrestle again... They lost their mind... Hogan lost his mind, he done that a long time ago..
    Anyway yeah wonder what next for Brock after Cena one more time... really hope it isn't Orton... I see a small Amborse push myself before they give Roman Reigns the keys to the car at Royal Rumble and let him drive into Wrestlemania to beat the beast...
    I'm still intrigued to see where Rollins and the briefcase fit in to all this? Three scenarios I see; Rollins fails to cash in on Brock, Ambrose wins it in a stip and fails to cash in on Brock, Rollins cashes it in on Reigns not long after Mania.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I'm still intrigued to see where Rollins and the briefcase fit in to all this? Three scenarios I see; Rollins fails to cash in on Brock, Ambrose wins it in a stip and fails to cash in on Brock, Rollins cashes it in on Reigns not long after Mania.
    Orton is gonna shit in that briefcase. Mark my words.