Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

D-Von.... get the suitcases!

Apparently at a live TNA event tonight Bully Ray has announced that he is done with the company.

Now considering the position he currently has within the company, taking backstage meetings with the talent, having involvement with the tv production and even booking side of TNA, this isn't a good sign unfortunately.

Plus with other stories flying around that Bond For Glory has received no hype or mention, even at the most recent tapings and that no one backstage seems to know what's going on, surely if TNA have bashed out a new deal as some are saying then surely it would be prudent to come out and clarify, if not for the moral of the talent alone. Clarify things Dixie, things are greyer than your on screen persona!

Thoughts on the seemingly endless shenanigans?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand go....

if this is true than im ok with it. he already said if wwe ever called im he would go back. so locker room leader or not he doesn't want to be in TNA.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    if this is true than im ok with it. he already said if wwe ever called im he would go back. so locker room leader or not he doesn't want to be in TNA.
    Interesting to see how this pans out as 3D were due to be HoF inducted at BFG this year, with the recent legal wrangles If they are with WWE by then I can't see another TNA/WWE deal allowing them to appear.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Apparently at a live TNA event tonight Bully Ray has announced that he is done with the company.

Now considering the position he currently has within the company, taking backstage meetings with the talent, having involvement with the tv production and even booking side of TNA, this isn't a good sign unfortunately.

Plus with other stories flying around that Bond For Glory has received no hype or mention, even at the most recent tapings and that no one backstage seems to know what's going on, surely if TNA have bashed out a new deal as some are saying then surely it would be prudent to come out and clarify, if not for the moral of the talent alone. Clarify things Dixie, things are greyer than your on screen persona!

Thoughts on the seemingly endless shenanigans?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand go....
    I've always loved the BOND For Glory PPV

Blog Entries
    I'm sure Hobert will tell us it's all a storyline

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I've always loved the BOND For Glory PPV

Someone ran off with my 'U'

I'm sure.

Honestly, surprised he isn't already here to shine the light on the truth of what happened
    "Carry on my wayward son
    There'll be peace when you are done
    Lay your weary head to rest
    Don't you cry no more"

If he has a 90 day no compete clause that would take him into November. I would assume they would work out a one night deal for the hall of fame and BFG.

Quote Originally Posted by body slam View Post
    If he has a 90 day no compete clause that would take him into November. I would assume they would work out a one night deal for the hall of fame and BFG.
    i don't think tna has that.

Quote Originally Posted by body slam View Post
    Pretty sure TNA doesn't having that..
    "Carry on my wayward son
    There'll be peace when you are done
    Lay your weary head to rest
    Don't you cry no more"