Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    "Authority Review"

So we start off with a decent opening promo between The Authority & CM Punk. This was expected, as there was no doubt that The Authority wouldn't be pissed off at Punk for appearing on ECW. The Authority did great there- and I cracked up big time at "Billion Dollar Hoe."

Punk's promo was good too- I'm happy with the way he addressed the crowd as well, showing that it wasn't his intention to leave them dry. His response was believable though, could imagine him saying all that. Punk vs. Kane main event in an Ambulance match? I can deal with that. Punk & Kane were briefly feuding to build up to Punk vs. Hunter before Wrestlemania- don't remember if they had a match but even if they did I think this was a good way to go.

I enjoyed the Dreamer/Raven promo a lot. I think Raven's reasoning for attacking Dreamer is valid. The history's there, should make way for another awesome feud. I've heard good things about Raven & Dreamer feuding back in the day, so I'll have to check up on that.

The announcement of there being a fatal four way Divas Ladders match at Barely Legal was interesting, that's for sure. I'm assuming that Melina & Beth Pheonix are the two divas in that match? If so, that's fair enough. Melina/Pheonix/Fox/Mickie should be a great bout.

That was the highlight of this episode I reckon, I literally marked out when I saw the picture of Amore & Big Cass! Also, RVD & Sabu make a really interesting pairing. Awesome promo from both men, shame that Amore & Cass lost though. Considering it was an Extreme Rules, I'm happy that they looked strong- and didn't look SAAAWWWWFTTTTTT!

So Paul Heyman has signed a new superstar... which turns out to be Christian! Crowd are happy with his arrival, I am too. I liked Heyman's interview with Francine though- seemed really firm but fair. The announcement of the TV title being introduced was good as well- mid-card title is needed.

Christian's first match in his return to ECW is against Del Rio, and Del Rio decides to bail. I'm not complaining about that outcome at all. Don't see Christian being happy with it though.

MARK FUCKIN' HENRY! Great way for him to make his return- by demolishing Mysterio & Credible as expected. Glad you've made him as a heel, the dude's simply a natural heel for me.

That main event was one brutal match- well done man. Made CM Punk look great in his first defense, as he should be. Wonder what this means for Punk though- will he continue his feud with The Authority- or will he feud with someone new?

Great show man, I really enjoyed it. The road to Barely Legal is great so far!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    "Authority Review"

So we start off with a decent opening promo between The Authority & CM Punk. This was expected, as there was no doubt that The Authority wouldn't be pissed off at Punk for appearing on ECW. The Authority did great there- and I cracked up big time at "Billion Dollar Hoe."

Punk's promo was good too- I'm happy with the way he addressed the crowd as well, showing that it wasn't his intention to leave them dry. His response was believable though, could imagine him saying all that. Punk vs. Kane main event in an Ambulance match? I can deal with that. Punk & Kane were briefly feuding to build up to Punk vs. Hunter before Wrestlemania- don't remember if they had a match but even if they did I think this was a good way to go.

I enjoyed the Dreamer/Raven promo a lot. I think Raven's reasoning for attacking Dreamer is valid. The history's there, should make way for another awesome feud. I've heard good things about Raven & Dreamer feuding back in the day, so I'll have to check up on that.

The announcement of there being a fatal four way Divas Ladders match at Barely Legal was interesting, that's for sure. I'm assuming that Melina & Beth Pheonix are the two divas in that match? If so, that's fair enough. Melina/Pheonix/Fox/Mickie should be a great bout.

That was the highlight of this episode I reckon, I literally marked out when I saw the picture of Amore & Big Cass! Also, RVD & Sabu make a really interesting pairing. Awesome promo from both men, shame that Amore & Cass lost though. Considering it was an Extreme Rules, I'm happy that they looked strong- and didn't look SAAAWWWWFTTTTTT!

So Paul Heyman has signed a new superstar... which turns out to be Christian! Crowd are happy with his arrival, I am too. I liked Heyman's interview with Francine though- seemed really firm but fair. The announcement of the TV title being introduced was good as well- mid-card title is needed.

Christian's first match in his return to ECW is against Del Rio, and Del Rio decides to bail. I'm not complaining about that outcome at all. Don't see Christian being happy with it though.

MARK FUCKIN' HENRY! Great way for him to make his return- by demolishing Mysterio & Credible as expected. Glad you've made him as a heel, the dude's simply a natural heel for me.

That main event was one brutal match- well done man. Made CM Punk look great in his first defense, as he should be. Wonder what this means for Punk though- will he continue his feud with The Authority- or will he feud with someone new?

Great show man, I really enjoyed it. The road to Barely Legal is great so far!
    Awesome review mate! Thanks man, appreciate it

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

WWE:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

PWR:
    1x Women's Champion - Akira Tajiri
    Female of the Year 2015 - Akira Tajiri

Blog Entries
    Reviews will come by the end of the weekend
    ‚Äč

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Reviews will come by the end of the weekend
    It's not expected mate, just appreciated When you are ready bro.

IWA:

HWA:

WWE:

PWR:

BREAKING NEWS!:
    .Via confirmation from Paul Heyman's Social Media account, we can now confirm that a match between Tommy Dreamer & Raven has been agreed and accepted by both parties and that it will take place at ECW's first Ppv, Barely Legal. The nature of the match and conditions are not yet clear, but it's expected to be decided and announced on the next episode of ECW: Return of Extreme.

News & Rumors:
    .Following the Extreme Rules tag match between "The realist guys in the room" and ECW Icons, Van Dam and Sabu. Sabu was seen to have been cut open by a strike to the face by "Big Cass" with the ring bell. We can confirm that Sabu was immediately taking to a near-by medical facility after the match where he was treated with Seven stitches for the wound and tested for signs of possible concussion.

.Many were surprised to see Beth Phoenix return to Wrestling so soon after the birth of her baby. Beth confirmed that she was itching to get back to wrestling but admitted that the ECW schedule mean's she does not need to travel, tour or do house shows, so the schedule is light and still allows plenty of time to spend with family at home.

.Former ECW and TNA wrestler, Jerry Lynn was recently asked about his retirement of in-ring wrestling and if he still plans to be retired even with the recent return of Extreme Championship Wrestling. Here's what the man himself had to say.. "Rob (Van Dam) has already called me. He told me about the return and how he wanted me to come out of retirement and come back. I'm not sure though, I'll have to see. Never say never, right?"

.It was announced and shown that Mark Henry was the man behind the vignette, surprising many who believed Kane was behind the video. Henry returned in destructive fashion, stopping the planned Mysterio/Credible match before beating down on both men, Rey receiving the brunt of the punishment. Straight after the match aired, former iconic ECW star, The Sandman tweeted the following.. "Hall of Pain? It's nothing compared to a Kendo Stick across your head. Call me @HeymanHustle, I'll show him what Extreme really is" As of yet, there's been no return message from Heyman, but we are expecting this story to run with an update as soon as we get some more news/information.

IWA:

HWA:

WWE:

PWR:

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Awesome Des, great review mate! Thanks man.

I'll take what you said on board for sure.
    Also the poster is an old one mate, I'll likely ask EHC if he has the time for the upcoming shows.
    Des doesn't know who Francine was? She was The Francise Shane Douglas's second/valet.

Anyways have liked what I have read/seen thus far. My days of giving proper reviews is long gone

As for the posters- yep- will do them

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Des doesn't know who Francine was? She was The Francise Shane Douglas's second/valet.

Anyways have liked what I have read/seen thus far. My days of giving proper reviews is long gone

As for the posters- yep- will do them
    I only knew who she was after researching some ECW stuff to be honest mate Ha!
    She managed a few other people as well, didn't she? I'm sure she did.

Thanks man, appreciate it mate.
    Great news with the posters bro, that will be awesome. Thank You.

IWA:

HWA:

WWE:

PWR:

yeah, in the end, i think Francine managed Justin Credible, Tommy Dreamer too- but she is most famous as her time with Shane and later Shane and his gang. Chris Candino and Bigelow. Look up her on youtube. Also look up Joel Gertner with the Dudleys- dude was hilarous

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    yeah, in the end, i think Francine managed Justin Credible, Tommy Dreamer too- but she is most famous as her time with Shane and later Shane and his gang. Chris Candino and Bigelow. Look up her on youtube. Also look up Joel Gertner with the Dudleys- dude was hilarous
    Thought so, that's cool.

Will do next time i'm on YouTube! I'm about to PM you now bro.

IWA:

HWA:

WWE:

PWR:

Blog Entries
    ive been insipred to try and start up the TNA one of these i did
    EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

PWR: Jack Pheonix - The Hardcore King/Knights

No Daniel, We're grateful, Thankyou Daniel Bryan.