Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    The Extreme Review

So, straight away, the backstory is detailed, well presented, and of a decent length. Overall, it ticks all the boxes.

Interesting to see that unlike WWECW, you have ECW exclusive PPVs. I prefer this, it'll give you more control in planning your feuds. Good job there. Also, that poster is great. Who did that?

HHH playing up his heel persona, Heyman appears a face. Turning Heyman is a bold move, but a good one for ECW. With HHH a big baddie, there needs to be balance. I'll be wondering if/how Cesaro and Lesnar will be affected by the turn, and if they return with Paul E. Also looking forward to seeing if he can convince former Heyman guys (Ryback, Axel etc.) to join.

Two old guys to start the match. I wasn't even around for the new WWECW, so I know very little about these two, aside from Balls wasn't a great wrestler. However, it being extreme papers over the cracks of what would normally be an awful match. Would also bring in some old fans. From what I know, Credible is more serious and the right call to win. I'd like to see more of the newer guys like Rusev or Kidd rather than the old guys though.

Heyman says the right things to get over as a babyface, name-dropping for cheap pops. I could definitely see Heyman saying this. And a packed show tonight! I'll have to keep reading to see if I'd rather see this spread over a few weeks

Punk returns! Not entirely realistic, but that's the beauty with BTBs. As long as you're not bringing characters back from the dead I'm fine. Good, sensible explanation, you made the right all not to sidestep his hiatus. Punk being in a qualifying match is a good decision too.

Awesome to see both RVD and Rey in ECW, considering that they were both in the original company. RVD getting the win is right I think considering the fact that he has more history with the brand. Good match length and detail too. Good job.

Ha! Classic Punk. Great segment here. Tommy back is an obvious move, but the right one. The worst thing that happened in real WWECW was having Tommy leave a few months before the end of the brand, and not having him as the last champion.

Punk does compete, as does Raven. I'm liking the roster thus far but I'd still like to see more younger guys. Punk needs to go over. I'm not sure Raven losing on his return is good, but I'll see where it continues.

Fuck me, I realize why I don't review much. It takes a while, doesn't it? However, back with the show, and Del Rio! I like this move. He can be a big player in ECW. Would've fitted in with the originals. However, is he staying? Dreamer is a good opponent, and the fact he dominates from the get-go means that Del Rio can't escape as his promo suggests. Raven interferes and costs Dreamer the match. I feel here it would be more impactful if Raven didn't already compete.

Interesting vignette here. I'm going to guess Kane.

Sabu/Rhyno are two big names and have a big match. Both good guys to have on the roster. Could go either way with the result, but nice to see the Gore.

Francine? No, never heard of her. This could be like a Karen Jarrett/Knockout type job by the sounds of it. Decent introduction promo.

Ooh, Mickie James. I've said this a lot, but she's a great addition to the roster. She needs the win, and she got it. Disappointed to see no crazy, but you've already addressed this.

And here's the Main Event. Punk needed the win and got it. Looks like it'll be a Punk/Hunter title match. I'll like that.

Overall, I'll give this a solid 7/10. Room for improvement definitely. I'm not the keenest on the whole show in italics. It's easier on the eye if it's italics for promos/matches, and normal font for the other. But the roster is great, the matches were great, as were the promos. Punk made a great, surprising return. I can't go higher without more storyline development, but you can't do more in your first show. Great start
    ‚Äč

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    The Extreme Review

So, straight away, the backstory is detailed, well presented, and of a decent length. Overall, it ticks all the boxes.

Interesting to see that unlike WWECW, you have ECW exclusive PPVs. I prefer this, it'll give you more control in planning your feuds. Good job there. Also, that poster is great. Who did that?

HHH playing up his heel persona, Heyman appears a face. Turning Heyman is a bold move, but a good one for ECW. With HHH a big baddie, there needs to be balance. I'll be wondering if/how Cesaro and Lesnar will be affected by the turn, and if they return with Paul E. Also looking forward to seeing if he can convince former Heyman guys (Ryback, Axel etc.) to join.

Two old guys to start the match. I wasn't even around for the new WWECW, so I know very little about these two, aside from Balls wasn't a great wrestler. However, it being extreme papers over the cracks of what would normally be an awful match. Would also bring in some old fans. From what I know, Credible is more serious and the right call to win. I'd like to see more of the newer guys like Rusev or Kidd rather than the old guys though.

Heyman says the right things to get over as a babyface, name-dropping for cheap pops. I could definitely see Heyman saying this. And a packed show tonight! I'll have to keep reading to see if I'd rather see this spread over a few weeks

Punk returns! Not entirely realistic, but that's the beauty with BTBs. As long as you're not bringing characters back from the dead I'm fine. Good, sensible explanation, you made the right all not to sidestep his hiatus. Punk being in a qualifying match is a good decision too.

Awesome to see both RVD and Rey in ECW, considering that they were both in the original company. RVD getting the win is right I think considering the fact that he has more history with the brand. Good match length and detail too. Good job.

Ha! Classic Punk. Great segment here. Tommy back is an obvious move, but the right one. The worst thing that happened in real WWECW was having Tommy leave a few months before the end of the brand, and not having him as the last champion.

Punk does compete, as does Raven. I'm liking the roster thus far but I'd still like to see more younger guys. Punk needs to go over. I'm not sure Raven losing on his return is good, but I'll see where it continues.

Fuck me, I realize why I don't review much. It takes a while, doesn't it? However, back with the show, and Del Rio! I like this move. He can be a big player in ECW. Would've fitted in with the originals. However, is he staying? Dreamer is a good opponent, and the fact he dominates from the get-go means that Del Rio can't escape as his promo suggests. Raven interferes and costs Dreamer the match. I feel here it would be more impactful if Raven didn't already compete.

Interesting vignette here. I'm going to guess Kane.

Sabu/Rhyno are two big names and have a big match. Both good guys to have on the roster. Could go either way with the result, but nice to see the Gore.

Francine? No, never heard of her. This could be like a Karen Jarrett/Knockout type job by the sounds of it. Decent introduction promo.

Ooh, Mickie James. I've said this a lot, but she's a great addition to the roster. She needs the win, and she got it. Disappointed to see no crazy, but you've already addressed this.

And here's the Main Event. Punk needed the win and got it. Looks like it'll be a Punk/Hunter title match. I'll like that.

Overall, I'll give this a solid 7/10. Room for improvement definitely. I'm not the keenest on the whole show in italics. It's easier on the eye if it's italics for promos/matches, and normal font for the other. But the roster is great, the matches were great, as were the promos. Punk made a great, surprising return. I can't go higher without more storyline development, but you can't do more in your first show. Great start
    Awesome Des, great review mate! Thanks man.

I'll take what you said on board for sure.
    Also the poster is an old one mate, I'll likely ask EHC if he has the time for the upcoming shows.
    Last edited by THE HEARTBREAK KID; 07-13-2014 at 07:26 PM.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

WWE:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

PWR:
    1x Women's Champion - Akira Tajiri
    Female of the Year 2015 - Akira Tajiri

ECW Episode Two: "Authority"

Intro: The commentary team of Joey Styles & Mick Foley welcome everyone to tonight's show. They then recap the previous show, talking about Tommy Dreamers defeat with Raven costing him the match and how there war of words continued on social media. They then talk about the Vignette that aired and how the person behind it, said it starts.. tonight. Both Styles & Foley then talk about the "Queen of Extreme's" return and how an ECW Divas title is coming. Both then talk about the real highlight of the first show, Punk's return and capturing the World Heavyweight Title.

Styles & Foley then talk about the situation with Punk being contracted by Raw and how the Authority were not happy about Punk returning. Foley suggests that Punk's stay in ECW could be a short one if the Authority decide to fire him after breaching his contractual obligations. Styles then confirms that could indeed happen and even Heyman told Punk, "He's not covering him, this time". Styles says that Punk is here tonight and like he said last week.. "If the Authority are not happy, they no where to find him". Before Joey Styles can say anymore, the theme of the Authority begins to play, resulting is heavy boo's from the EC-Dub faithful.

The Authority Promo: Triple H & Stephanie enter the ECW ring to a chorus of boo's. They however, seem to be relishing the ovation with smiles on there face. Triple H recieves a microphone from a worker at ringside before speaking. "Firstly, let's get one thing staright right now. I don't want to be here.. either. Trust me. When you work for the biggest and best shows all your life, like Raw & Smackdown. The last thing you want to do, is be seen in the lower leagues like ECW" Him and Steph begin to laugh as the crowd are now furious. Triple H continues on speaking and says he's simply here because of "Business" more importantly, because a superstar that was contracted to Raw, has decided he think's he can do what he wants, by not showing up for months, then deciding it would be fine to show up here and compete without so much as a phone call to him.. to his wife.. to his father in-law or any of the board of directors. The man he's offcourse talking about is.. CM Punk.

Stephanie that takes the mic and begins to speak but the ECW crowd are infuriated and attempt to drown her out with jeers and chants of "Billion Dollar Hoe" as Triple H tells the crowd to shut there mouth. Steph though remains calm and says.. "It's okay, Hunter. Let them speak, people like ECW fans need to practice there social skills, it's not easy life, living in there mum's basements. Unlike them, who live a great life" Triple H begins to laugh as the crowd continue booing. Steph then continues speaking. She talks about how Punk has disrespected the WWE's name. How he's a shed a bad light on the company, disrespected her familys heritage and all the WWE legends and Hall Of Famers before him. Steph says that Punk is a silly boy if indeed he thought he could do what he wanted and show up when he liked. Steph says that there's consquences for his actions. She then calls for CM Punk to come out here and take his punishment like a man.

CM Punk Promo: Punk comes out onto the stage as the crowd jump to there feet with cheers and chants of his name. A real hero's welcome, annoying the Authority even more. CM Punk is carrying the ECW title proudly around his shoulder as he makes his way down to the ring. He then jumps up on the ring apron before scaling the turnbuckle. On top of the turnbuckle, he unstraps his title and holds it up proudly. Almost shuffing it in the face of The Authority as Punk glances at them both with a smile on his face..

CM Punk then enters the ring and when Triple H goes to speak, Punk snatches the microphone from his grasp and speak's instead. "No, now you listen, both of you!" Punk says. He continues on. "You wan't some answers? Fine. I walked on Raw, on Smackdown on the WWE because I was sick and tried of the same old. I was fed up of putting my body on the line and working for people that you know.. I just don't like" Punk stares at Hunter as he finishes those last words. "I got sick of being told what to do, by people who don't have a clue." Punk stares at Stephanie as he finishes those words. Punk continues to speak and says his only regret is the people he walked out on, that he cares about. His friends in the business, the good people backstage that were always there.. None with the last name Mcmahon. Most inportantly, the crowd. The crowd that even know he bailed on them, they still stood by him and that's why's he back. ECW is run by Paul Heyman. Someone who actually knows what he is doing.. Someone who the Mcmahon's could only wish to be. A wrestling show that Raw will not be able to match. Punk states the only downside is that ECW does belong to the WWE but the difference is night and day. So Punk says.. "Come on, bring on your punishment! I'm standing right here!"

The Authority Response Promo: Triple H looks furious by the words of Punk, even so much as having his one fist clenched. Triple H then looks to press on with his words but Steph then takes the microphone from him and speaks instead. "You know what Hunter, I'm not doing this! This man has continued to disrespect our heritage, our lifes, our business without so much as a care in the world! We need to take care of business and do what needs to be done! Punk.. Youuu'reeeeeeee" Triple H though stands infront of Steph and smiles. He then shakes his head and whispers "Let me deal with this." He takes the microphone and speaks. "Steph, that would be too easy. I want to see Punk squirm, I want to see him suffer, I want to see him humiliated in this ring, infront of his crowd. You want to be an ECW wrestler, Punk? You want to be ECW Champion, Punk? Fine! Then tonight you will defend your ECW title. Tonight you will face, the Demon Kane in a Ambulance match."

Commentary Segment: Styles & Foley recap what's just happened and the announcement of Punk vs Kane in an Ambulance Match for the ECW World Heavyweight Title. Styles confirms that match will indeed be the Main Event. Foley then leads us onto our first match of the night.

Match One: Raven vs Balls Mahoney.

The match is aggressive from the get go with Raven on top of the match, only allowing Balls Mahoney small pockets of momentum. The match last's between 3 to 4 minutes with Raven captilizing from a rake to eye's of Balls as the referee did not see the illegal move before Raven nails Mahoney with the Raven Effect DDT in the middle of the ring and gains the win.

After the match, Raven refuses to have his hand raised and instead exits the ring, grabbing a steel chair. He re-enters the ring and smacks the chair with his hand before holding it up over his head, looking to smash it across the back of Mahoney. However before he can, Tommy Dreamer runs down the ramp as the crowd pop and enters the ring as Raven throws the chair and exits, back tracking up to the stage.

Tommy Dreamer Promo: Dreamer looks furious and demands a microphone. He says that the Authority are the only people who want answers tonight.. He does too. He said Raven had no business interferring in his match, costing him the chance at the ECW title. He says that Raven should grow some balls, get back in this ring and speak with him, man to man.

Raven Reply Promo: Raven begins slowly walking back down the ramp, close enough to the ring to grab a microphone from someone at ringside but refuses to enter the ring despite Dreamer holding the ropes for him. Raven says that either Dreamer has a short memory, or he's been hit too many times with chairs to the head. Raven says cast your minds back to the 90's when ECW was a small company with dreams of making it big. He says the feud people talked about was Raven and Dreamer, two childhood friends, turned enemies. It mad for a great story but this is not a story, it's life. He says that battled, went to war, numerous times but the record shows that the feud ended with Dreamer.. Winning. "You think I would just let it go, that easy, Dreamer?" says Raven.

IWA:

HWA:

WWE:

PWR:

A lot of time has passed, but the scars mentally and physically still haunt him everyday. This is a new chapter in ECW history, a fresh start. A chance to put the situation right. This time.. Raven will come out on top and will finish Tommy Dreamer once and for all. Raven finishes up with the iconic line of.. "Quote the Raven, nevermore" before throwing the microphone down and walking back up the stage as the crowd pop for the potential return of one of ECW's greatest feuds of all time.

Commentary Segment & Francine Promo: Styles & Foley recall some memories of the first feud between Dreamer and Raven before talking about Raven re-opening the can of worms and how the loss, has haunted him all his life it seems. Foley says Raven is capable of anything and he has nothing but sheer hate for Dreamer, that makes him dangerous. Francine then appears on the stage and continues her words from last week, regarding ECW's search for the right kind of Divas to compete for the first ever ECW's, Divas Championship. Francine has said that like Mickie James and Alicia Fox were signed last week, two more have been signed and they will compete next! Francine then breaks some news to the crowd that gets a big pop. She says that both the two new debutants along with Alicia and Mickie will then all compete at the upcoming Ppv, Barely Legal. It will be for the Divas Championship and furthermore, to show that the girls can get Extreme too, it will be a fatal four way, Ladder match!

Match Two: Melina Perez vs Beth Phoenix - ECW Divas match.

The crowd pop for both women with Beth slightly edging the applause and noise from the crowd. The match is quickly underway, both women looking to impress with the pace fast and furious too the crowds delight. Melina uses his quickness, hitting the bigger Beth with dropkicks and leaping clotheslines but it's the Glamazon that's able to sustain the pressure and momentum with her strength and grappling skills. The ending comes when Melina looks to finsih the match with Split legged, Primal Scream. However, Beth is able to roll out and grab the arms of Melina before lifting her up above her head and then bringing her down face first to the canvas with the Glamslam and then scoring with the three count.

"Barely Legal" announcement video: A video displays on the Titantron hyping the upcoming Ppv, Barely Legal. A voice from the video states that Barely Legal is where it all truly began and will so again. It says it's Barely Legal for a reason and it's not for the feint hearted. It confirms that every match will be of the Extreme nature.. As for all, this is the land of Extreme, ECW.

Match Three: Rob Van Dam & Sabu vs ??. & ??.

Van Dam & Sabu come out together, showing there friendship and respect for eachother as the crowd pop like crazy for the two ECW legends. The ring announcer, announces that this next match will be a tag team match and that Van Dam & Sabu's opponents are making there ECW debuts tonight. The crowd are inrigued as all eyes turn towards the stage and the team that come out.. no one could have expected..

Enzo Amore & "Big Cass" come out too boo's with a small section chanting "Who the hell are you?!" However, Enzo and Cass are unerved as they cut there music and begin speaking. "I hear that ECW has a couple of tough guys? Well you know something bro, we are the toughtest around. That's right me.. Enzo Amore and my buddy, Big Cass" says Enzo. He continues on.. "Yeah, you can boo.. but it's true! Boom! Realist guys in the room. So we come here, to the land of Extreme and they have us face these two? A scarred up old guy and his slightly younger balding friend! Is this a joke bro? Ya'll think ya'll some tough guys.. I don't think so. How do these guys look to you Cass?" Enzo finishes speaking as Colin Cassidy continues on. "Nah, they ain't tough. If you ask me, there a couple of sloppy jaloppys bro! In fact.. if you ask me, they look...
    S!..A!..W!..F!..T!.. SAAAWWWFTTTTTTTT!"

Both men then make there way down to the ring as the ring announces there names as Enzo Amore & Colin Cassidy before also announcing that this will be an Extreme Rules match!

The match is underway and the ECW crowd are relentless with there chants of support and cheers for the hardcore icons, RVD & Sabu. However to there surprise, it's the younger, newbies, Enzo and Cass that are currently in control of the Tornado tag match.

Match Highlights:
    .Enzo being knocked down before having a bin placed on top over his head. Sabu then leaps over the top rope with a driving front sault onto the trash can, crushing Amore.

.Big Cass hitting Sabu in the face with the ring bell, cutting him open.

.Sabu beating down Cassidy in the turnbuckle before placing a chair infront of his face. Then out of the picture RVD leaps across with a coast to coast from the other turnbuckle nailing him in the face.

.Van Dam being put through a table by a big powerbomb from Colin Cassidy.

The match has been a war, with Sabu and Van Dam clearly angered by the words of the newcomers and fuelled by the support of the ECW crowd, roaring them on. The ending comes with Sabu placing a chair in the middle of ring and leaping from it to catch Enzo with the Air Sabu. Enzo then comes falling out of the corner and is planted with a kick to the jaw from Van Dam via the ring ropes. RVD then begins scaling the turnbuckle and leaps off with the Five Star Frog Splash as the referee counts the pin. One. Two. Three.

Paul Heyman Interview with Francine: The camera heads backstage where France can be seen approaching the office door of General Manager, Paul Heyman. As she reaches the door and is about to knock, voices can be heard. One is obviously Heyman while the other is not instantly noticeable. Francine and the camera crew both stop as the conversation can be heard.

Heyman: "Great, that's all done and decided then. All that's left for you to do, is sign on the dotted line at the bottom of the contract."

??. "Let's do this then.. There we go, all signed."

Heyman: In that case then, welcome to ECW. Well, excuse me. Welcome back to ECW I should say, It's great having you back. Enjoy your match tonight".

The door to Heyman's office then opens as Heyman has a bright smile across his face. He steps aside and following closely behind him is obviously ECW's returning star, as his face appears on the camera. The crowd cheer, clearly happy with his arrival.

Last edited by THE HEARTBREAK KID; 07-15-2014 at 08:20 PM.

IWA:

HWA:

WWE:

PWR:

Christian then shakes the hand of Heyman before walking down the hallway, seemingly to get ready for his match. France then turns to Heyman and says.. "Chrstian?! That's quite the signing for ECW, Paul." Paul agrees but says the negotiations were easy and quickly done. Paul says that Christian is a former ECW Champion with the aim of becoming one, once again. Heyman says that Chrstian was being bogged down amongst the numbers and bloated roster in the WWE but here on ECW, he can once again flurish and show people how good he really is. Heyman says that Christian will be in action tonight.

Francine then moves on and ask's Paul about the situation with CM Punk and the Authority and the match made for tonight, Kane vs Punk. Heyman looks unhappy and says that Punk brought this on himself, he has to take the blame and suck it up. Paul will say the Authority are handling the sitution and it's out of his hands. He will say he tried to help Punk last week by cancelling his match, knowing the board and Mcmahon's would not be happy but CM Punk would not listen. Now he has to deal with the consequences. Heyman is a man of his word and said he would not cover for Punk but as his friend and ECW boss, he hopes Punk can beat Kane tonight because if not.. ECW will lose the ECW World Heavyweight Title to a Raw superstar and he can only imagine the smug grin on the face of Triple H if that happens.

Paul says that while this situation is out of his hands. ECW is firmly in his control and he has an announcement for ECW's first return Ppv, Barely Legal. Paul Announces that the ECW World TV title will return and that the first Champion will be crowned at the PPv. Paul announces that two qualifying matches will take place next week with each winner going on to Barely Legal to compete for the title. Paul however confirms that the match will be a three way dance with Rhino automatically in the match as he was the last ever ECW World TV Champion. The camera then fades and heads to ringside as the crowd cheer the announcement.

Match Four: Christian vs Alberto Del Rio.

The commentary team recap the history of these past two WWE Superstars and how bitter there rivalry became. They talk about how this is a hard match for Christian on his return because Del Rio know's him so well. Foley talks about the danger of that cross-arm breaker and if Del Rio locks that in.. it's all over.

The match is about 7-8 minutes long with both men sharing momentum and spells in charge of the match. Christian has spent the match doing his best to avoid that cross-arm breaker but Del Rio has been working on the arm of Chrstian and it's starting to show as Chrstian is hurting. Just when the match looks like it's about to draw to a close, momentum shifts again and the outcome completely changes.. Del Rio has Christian pinned in the corner and looks for that high kick to the back of the Canadian's head. Chrstian though moves and causes Del Rio to crash onto the mat. Del Rio jumps back up holding his stomach and as he turns around.. SPEAR! Christian hits him with the spear and scrambles across the ring looking for the pin. However, Del Rio exits the ring and begins shouting.. "I don't need this.. Del Rio is better then this!" as he exits up the stage, handing Christian a return win, via count out.

Francine interview with Tommy Dreamer: Once again the show heads backstage where Francine can be seen. This time, she's standing by with the innovater of violance, Tommy Dreamer. She ask's Tommy for his thoughts on the developing renewed rivalry with Raven and what he said earlier. Dreamer takes a deep breath before attempting to speak, however before he does.. BOOM! Raven smashes him from behind with a shovel. Knocking Dreamer down and out. Raven then tells Francine to move before dragging up Dreamer and throwing him into the interview set, knocking down the walls and the lighting as it comes crashing down onto Tommy Dreamer. Raven then stands, staring at the camera as the crew begin to back away and the shot fades.

Match Five: Justin Credible vs Rey Mysterio.

Credible & Mysterio come down to the ring. Rey recieving cheers and positive chants from crowd while Justin Credible recieves the total opposite reaction. The match bell rings and both men are about to lock up when the Titantron goes live and a video begins to play with a deep voice speaking as the words become clear, he's arrived.

"All Will Suffer..
    ..It begins

Welcome to the..
    ..Hall of Pain!"

Henry comes down to a huge pop, many excited at the thought of Henry back on ECW. However the realization that the Hall of Pain is about to begin, sets in and spells trouble for Justin Credible and Rey Mysterio. Henry walks down the ramp, headed to the ring with a scowl across his face. He enters the ropes and Justin Credible attempts to strike first with a super kick that Henry grabs and swats away with ease. Henry then pushes him back before running at him like a truck, knocking him down. Mysterio then attempts to blindiside Herny with shots to the back before jumping up on Henry's back and firing away with shots. Henry though begins to smile before throwing Rey over his back, hitting the canvas hard.

Henry then drags up Rey and throws him into the turnbuckle before slamming into him with a version of the "superfly" splash, crushing the much smaller Mexican wrestler. Henry then turns back and stares at Credible who exits the ring, not wanting anymore to do with Henry. Mark then drags up Mysterio once more and holds up high in the air before bringing him back down with the Worlds Strongest Slam as the ECW vieweres are left to witness the carnage and aftermath as Henry exits the ring and leaves.
    Last edited by THE HEARTBREAK KID; 07-15-2014 at 08:39 PM.

IWA:

HWA:

WWE:

PWR:

Main Event: CM Punk vs Kane - ECW World Heayweight Championship, Ambulance Match.

The camera zooms in on the incoming Ambulance as it parks up at ringside with it's sirens still ringing out around the arena. The commentary team of Styles & Foley then talk about the upcoming match, how it's an expected war and the possible chance of ECW losing it's main title tonight. Foley then brings up the point of what happens if Punk wins..is it over, to which Styles has no reply.

The Demon, Kane makes his way to ringside first, to an ovation of boo's and jeer's, none of which appear to make one blind of difference to Kane. His focus remains on the stage where CM Punk's theme begins to play. Punk once again comes down to a hero's ovation as the crowd cheer and chant his name. Punk enters the ring and barely has time to remove his title belt as Kane attacks and the match begins.

Match Highlights:
    .Punk striking Kane numerous times with the Kendo Stick, each one cheered by the crowd. Punk then swings the last shot, breaking the Kendo Stick over Kane's head, snapping the weapon in two.

.Kane throwing Punk into the steel guardrail so hard that it knocks down a whole row. Kane then chokeslam's Punk onto the upturned guardrail as the referee and security attempt to hold back the crowd.

.Punk grabbing a chair from a fan member at ringside and hitting Kane over the back with it repeatedly. Punk then grabs a pen from the Commentary table and signs the chair before handing the dented chair back to the crowd member.

.Punk grabs the ring bell from the time keepers table and attempts to rush Kane with a strike to the face. Kane see's it coming and back body drops Punk onto the announce table, thought it does not break. Punk's back thuds off the top of the table as it lands onto the top of the monitors, cutting open the back of CM Punk.

.Kane strips down the announce table, throwing aside the monitors and notes. He then drags up the lifeless Punk and Tombstone Piledrives Punk on top of the table, causing it break from the pressure.

The match has been an all out war, with Punk trying to survive this battle with the monster Kane. Punk is in a bad state though as his back is cut open and bleeding, while he lays motionless after the tombstone from Kane through the announcers table. Kane then drags Punk by his hair, around ringside and up the ramp, inching ever closer to that Amublance at the side of the stage.

Kane opens the ambulance doors as the crowd heavily boo. Kane then drags up the lifeless Punk and attempts to launch Punk into the Ambulance but the straight edge saviour begins to show some fight as he puts the break's on and begins firing away with shots to the midsection. Kane though, grabs the throat of Punk, but Punk reacts quick with a round house kick, knocking the Red Machine down.

CM Punk then staggers up and heads behind the curtain out of the camera picture as the crowd wonder what's going to happen next. When Punk comes back out from behind the curtain, the crowd pop as he's carrying a weapon made famous by Cactus Jack, a barbed wire 2x4. Punk waits for Kane to rise up before lashing the 2x4 across his back, kane screams out in pain as he falls torwards the Ambulance. Punk the strikes again as this time Kane falls into the Ambulance as he stis on the step. He lines up one more strike but Kane is again able to grab Punk by the throat and squeezes until Punk drops the 2x4. Kane continues choking Punk until Punk cleverly kicks the opened door into the outstretched arm of Kane, causing him to release the choke. Punk then reaches down and rises back up, smashing the 2x4 across the head of Kane, knocking him fully into the Ambulance and closing the doors behind him to be declared the winner and still ECW World Heavyweight Champion as the show comes to a close, with the last image of Punk holding the ECW title.

IWA:

HWA:

WWE:

PWR:

OH MY DAYYYYS! Sorry man, but I fucking love Enzo Amore & Big Cass! Glad they're in your ECW.

I'll read it again tomorrow, and give a review too man.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    OH MY DAYYYYS! Sorry man, but I fucking love Enzo Amore & Big Cass! Glad they're in your ECW.

I'll read it again tomorrow, and give a review too man.
    Ha! I'm a big fan too man! SAAAWWWWFFTTTTTT! sounds good mate, sorry about the length. Didn't know it was so lengthy, especially the Main Event. I just started writing and then remembered it was not a fed Ha!

Hope you enjoy the show man!

IWA:

HWA:

WWE:

PWR:

Very good I enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by mr.onemanband View Post
    Very good I enjoy
    Cheers OMB, thanks for reading man

IWA:

HWA:

WWE:

PWR: