Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

ECW Episode Ten: "Birth of the eXtreme Division!"

Footage of ECW's latest PPv on the WWE Network- Heatwave is shown through a highlight package that airs before ECW: Return of Extreme, Episode Ten is live. It highlights the various outcomes and match winners- extra focus on the victories for Alicia Fox and Alberto Del Rio retaining there Championships. It then shows the debuts of Mason Ryan, Kevin Thorn and Ariel- Helping Drew Mcintyre and The Ascension to win there respective matches.

It then shows Rey Mysterio overcoming the odds to defeat the Hall of Pain owner- Mark Henry. Next up and it's the Raven's Rules Match. It shows the brutality and hardcore nature of the match- the pain and suffering that both Raven and Terry Funk went through. It finishes by showing the sickening hammer strike from Raven- knocking out Terry Funk with Beulah in tears as she watched on- the crowd motionless, in disbelief at what they are witnessing.

Next up is the ECW World Heavyweight Championship Match! It shows CM Punk and the Beast- Brock Lesnar, both at there best, both going back and forth with there arsenal of moves. It shows Sable giving Brock the edge till Paul Heyman would come down and send Sable to the back as the crowd would cheer. The action would continue- many close calls and near falls. It would then show the moment that shocked the wrestling world. It would show Paul Heyman pushing the Referee official into the Steel Cage door as it would shut onto the head of CM Punk- allowing Brock Lesnar to take advantage. With the back drop of the crowd booing- It would show Brock Lesnar hitting a huge F5 in the middle of the ring before escaping the Cage. It would not end there though as Brock would re-enter the ring and with Heyman watching on- Brock would lock Punk in the Kimura lock and would appear to snap Punk's arm as the footage would fade.

The voice over then questions what's next for ECW: Return of Extreme? We are about to go live.. It's time to get EXTREME!

"Ladies and Gentleman.. Welcome to, ECW is.. JEERRIICCHHHOOOOO!"

The crowd pop as ECW: Return of Extreme - Episode Nine kicks off with Jericho in the ring and his Highlight Reel set propped up behind him. Jericho soaks in the crowd atmosphere with a smile on his face as they cheer and chant his name. Jericho then raises his hand and the crowd noise begins to die down as he speaks on..

"Welcome to the first ever addition of the Highlight Reel in Extreme Championship Wrestling- right here on the WWE Network!" Small crowd cheer as Jericho continues to speak. "Firstly, it feels so good for the ayotolla of rock and rollaaaa' to be back in the land of extreme but why am I hear, you ask? Well.. It's a good question and allow me to explain. Heatwave despite what many of you think should of happened, could of happened and even what you didn't want to see happen- there's one thing that caught the attention of anyone and everyone! That being the announcement from Paul Heyman about the eXtreme Division- Bay-Bay!"

The ECW crowd cheer again as Jericho continues on.

"Now, I'm sure Mr Heyman is not a fan favorite right now after his actions in the ECW Heavyweight Championship match but one thing is for sure- the eXtreme Division has got me excited and let me tell you why. People like Rey Mysterio, people like Jerry Lyn, Dean Malenko, Lance Storm, Hayabusa and even people like the late, great, Eddie Guerrero- including myself, we all brought a style that was not seen anywhere else in America to the land of extreme and since then- It's brought great success, globally and financially to many different companys. It's allowed smaller guys with the talent and ability to overcome the stigma that you needed to be a big man- to make it big- in the land of giants like the WWE used to be. So when Paul Heyman announced that he was going to bring back and build on his creation- well.. I wanted to play a small part and here I am! Now like you all- I've heard the names, I've seen the rumors and I know that various staff, producers and agents are scouting the world for the very best wrestlers to compete in the new eXtreme Division and I'm excited to see who arrives and to see if they can make the same splash like the Malenko's, The Guerrero's and the Mysterio's did before them. However, I am more excited to announce that the eXtreme Division starts tonight and will end at Anarchy Rulz in a Fatal Four Way- Ladder Match for the eXtreme Division Championship!"

Crowd pop at the news- clearly excited.

Before Chris Jericho could speak anymore- the theme of ECW's TV Champion cuts him off and the crowd begin to boo. Ricardo Rodriquez is with him and announces his name- loudly and proudly as STILL.. THE ECW TV CHAMPION! Del Rio and Ricardo then enter the ring and Del Rio grabs a microphone from a stage hand at ringside and begins to speak.

"Nobody cares about the eXtreme Division! Nobody wants to see small little perro's wrestling like puppets to entertain idiota fans! Del Rio then finishes by saying and most of all.. Nobody cares about you, Chris Jericho! The world has moved on- Everyone wants to see the ECW TV CHAMPION- ALBERRTTOOOO DEELLLL RIIIOOOOOOO!"

The crowd boo heavily as Jericho cups his ears, enticing them to continue there boo's. Jericho then replies with a smile on his face.

"Listen up, Del BORING, you stupid idiot. You're wrong- nobody cares about you and that's why anyone and everyone who isn't on your payroll was hoping that either Chris Hero or Christian would beat you last night at HeatWave! ECW deserves a real TV Champion- someone that can entertain and put on a show. However, I'll give you some credit- you did good, kid. You picked up the victory and best of all- you done it without Mexico's answer to Mr Bean- Ricardo at your side! But don't you ever.... EEVVVEERRRR, interrupt my highlight reel again or you're going to find out why I am the best in the world at what I do.. Do you understand what I am telling you right now, amigo?"

Crowd cheer as Jericho's facial expression has gone from smiling to serious.

Alberto Del Rio is not happy as he ask's the crowd to shup up! He says that Jericho does not belong on his show and in fact- He's spoiling his celebration plans because tonight should have been a fiesta- instead it's a siesta because he's having to listen to a never-was try and take credit for wrestling that legendary Mexican wrestlers created. Del Rio says there's a reason why Jericho was never taken seriously in WCW, because he's a joke! Del Rio says the only reason he had success in the WWE was because of his comedy- making the crowd laugh. Del Rio says he's in no mood for laughing and could beat Jericho easy.

Jericho says that he agree's with Del Rio to a degree- Legendary Mexican wrestlers did bring the style to American TV- but one thing for sure is- Del Rio is no Mexican Legendary wrestler and in fact- is an embarrassment to Mexico because people like Eddie Guerrero brought honor and respect, while Del Rio is always looking for a short cut to get ahead. Del Rio is furious and says that he will teach Jericho the meaning of respect and challenges to him to a match.. Tonight! The crowd pop like crazy but Jericho says that it's not about him competing tonight. He says he's here to help promote the eXtreme Division and that his job is done! Del Rio then begins to laugh and says that Jericho is scared while Ricardo begins walking around the ring doing a chicken impression as the crowd boo. Jericho then begins to smile before saying.. It's been a while but you're on, junior! Del Rio then exits the ring and says one more thing- It's going to be a non-title match because Chris Jericho does not deserve a Championship Match! Jericho then watches on but from behind- Ricardo looks to attack. Jericho though takes a couple of strikes, is able to block one and then out of nowhere! CODE BREAKER! The crowd pop and that bring's the opening segment to an end as the show cuts to a commercial.

>> COMMERCIAL <<
    Last edited by THE HEARTBREAK KID; 12-24-2016 at 06:45 AM.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

WWE:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

PWR:
    1x Women's Champion - Akira Tajiri
    Female of the Year 2015 - Akira Tajiri

Commentary Segment: Joey Styles welcome everyone back from the break and gives an official welcome to Episode Ten- ECW: Return of Extreme! Styles says that while Heat Wave was a huge success in terms of numbers and excitement- he's not quite got over some of the action went down and that some people have a lot to answer themselves for and none more so then the ECW GM- Paul Heyman! Joey says that Heyman is hear tonight and has announced on social media that will explain his actions- but has warned- not everyone likes the truth. Joey ponders what Heyman could mean from that after he blatantly screwed CM Punk out of winning the ECW World Championship. Joey then says that not only does Paul E have some actions to explain- but how about the evil, sick and twisted, Raven? Joey says that Raven went too far and confirms that he's been suspended without pay for his actions at Heat Wave against Terry Funk. Joey says that speaking of Terry Funk- He's in a bad way but thank the lord- he's stable and has Mick Foley at his bed side. Joey says that if there's an update at any point- we will be informed. Joey then says that there is some positive news though- because we will not have to put up with his voice calling the action solely and says he's pleased to have an ECW legend and a friend at his side tonight- calling the action..

The crowd give a big pop as ECW favorite- Taz, makes his way down to the ring and joins Joey Styles on commentary. Taz thanks Joey for the introduction and says that he's delighted to be back home in Extreme Championship Wrestling! Taz talks briefly about the actions of both Heyman and Raven last night at Heat Wave. He says that while Raven is a sick son of a bitch, he went too far last night and that he should be fired. Taz says that as for Heyman- that's not the Paul he knows and says he can't wait to hear what excuses he comes up with tonight. Both Taz and Syles then talk about the action to come tonight as we will see Jericho return to the ECW ring and compete against Alberto Del Rio. They also announce that RVD and Sabu have activated there rematch clause for the ECW tag team Championships and will face the Ascension at Anarchy Rulz. They then both finish the segment by hyping up the birth of the eXtreme Division! Taz says that he's heard through the grapevine some of the names that will be involved and it's going to be awesome! Styles then confirms that the first ever eXtreme Division match is going to take place next and the winner will advance to Anarchy Rulz!

Match One: Paul London vs ?? - eXtreme Division Qualifying Match (Winner advances to the "F4W" Ladder Match at Anarchy Rulz)

The crowd give a nice welcome to Paul London who enters the ring in energetic fashion- clearly delighted to be competing in the first ever eXtreme Division match. All eyes then turn to the stage where the crowd await London's opponent..

The crowd give a huge pop as the man gravity forgot burst's out on to the stage to huge excitement from the crowd. The EC-Dub fans give another smaller pop as the man formerly known to the WWE as Adrian Neville is announced to the ECW fans as PAC. PAC then slides underneath and poses at the top of the turnbuckle with his arms raised- telling the crowd it's my time! PAC and Paul London then take center stage as the ring bell is sounded.

Match Highlights:
    - The match started with PAC and London shaking hands as the crowd cheered for the sign of respect from both.
    - London would land the first highflying move of the night. He would hit a springboard moonsault from the top rope- landing on PAC to the outside of the ring.
    - PAC would then show his strength and would wow the crowd. London would look to hit a hand springboard elbow strike to PAC who would catch him in a German suplex position and would deadlift London from mid air before sending him crashing back down over his head with the impressive German suplex.

Both men would put on an impressive display of agility and ability as the crowd were glued to there seats with excitement and intrigue- wondering what was to come next from either Paul London or Pac. The ending would come with PAC down and Paul London on the top rope. He would leap into the air and would look to come down with a senton bomb that would see PAC move out of the way and London crash hard to the canvas. PAC would then rev up the crowd with some taunts before super kicking London to the chin and knocking him down. PAC would then leap into the air and come down with a standing moonsault before taking the top rope and would finish the match in style.. RED ARROW!! One! Two! Three!

PAC would celebrate in the ring as the Referee would raise his arm in victory. PAC would then help up Paul London as the two men would shake hands and embrace in the ring- the crowd cheering both men. London would then exit the ring and PAC would remain taunting with the fans at ringside as the camera footage went backstage.

Royalty & Francine Interview:
    The live camera is backstage where William Regal and Drew Mcintyre can be seen viewing the highlights from the debut victory of ECW's newest recruit- Pac. Behind them both stands the giant of a man- Mason Ryan. Regal seems deep in thought as he watches PAC while Drew notices Francine heading in there direction.

"Regal, Drew, Mason.. Moment of your time each if I could, please?"
    Says Francine as Drew turns away instantly and Regal steps forward before speaking,

"My darling, Francine, where are your manners, really? I mean, Drew Mcintyre, the Chosen One, the future of this company is fresh off a big victory at Heat Wave and you come to interrupt his down time? I think not, young lady. As for me, Lord William Regal and Royalty's brute- Mason Ryan, we have a tag team match tonight against those bloody cretins- Enzo and Big Cass. So excuse us, Francine, we have to go and prepare for our match"

Royalty then leave the camera picture with Francine left to ponder the words of William Regal as the camera shot goes to a commercial break.

>> COMMERCIAL <<
    Last edited by THE HEARTBREAK KID; 12-24-2016 at 06:56 AM.

IWA:

HWA:

WWE:

PWR:

Match Two: Royalty (Mason Ryan & William Regal) W/ Drew Mcintyre vs RGITR (Enzo & Big Cass) - Tag Team Match.

The ECW fans boo heavily as the theme of Royalty sounds around the arena and the noise goes up once more as William Regal, Mason Ryan and Drew Mcintyre step out on to the stage. All three men look disgusted with the EC-Dub crowd- clearly thinking there above them as they make there way down the ramp and enter the ring.

"My name, is Enzo Amoorreeee.. And this right here, this is Big Cass!" Enzo and Cass make there way out on to the stage and the crowd are happy to see them- chanting and cheering along to there every word. Enzo and Cass then reach the bottom of the ramp and Enzo continues speaking- clearly he has something that he wants to get off his chest.

"You call yourself lords, well you're a bunch of dames! Them stunts and tricks you be playing in your matches to get an advantage? Dey' got David Blaine wondering how it's done! However you no wa', we hope ya' done tea drinking and crumpet eating.. because fun's over boys, we about to give you a philly style beating! How ya' doing?! Ya'll talking like ya' a bunch kings and ECW is your land.. Well me and Cass got ya' a bunch of knuckles in the shape of our right hand! You know something.. If I had a dime for everytime I enjoyed listening to you guys running your mouth and bad mouthing ECW and da' originals.. I'd have... ZERO DIMES!"

Enzo then hands Big Cass the microphone and the crowd know what's coming next..

"Boys, wait.. Excuse me.. Lord Regal, Chosen One and err.. the other guy. What my friend Enzo is trying to say is.. THERE'S ONLY ONE WORD TO DESCRIBE YOU! S!A!W!F!T! SAAWWWWFFTTTTT!"

There was nothing fancy about this match with no stand out match highlights. Just two teams doing there best to pick up a win and it was the Realest Guys In the Room that started the better, isolating Regal with frequent tags and feeding off the crowd's energy to keep there momentum going. The situation changed when Drew began to become a factor, often distracting Cass to stop Enzo making the tag and that led to the Welshman- Mason Ryan entering and changing the match in dominant fashion. He would beat down Enzo- throwing him all across the ring until eventually Enzo would catch a break and make the tag- the face off between Ryan and Cass would then take place in the middle of the ring.

The two would battle for a little while- sharing the momentum and match action. The ending would come though with Cass looking to tag back in Enzo who would be dragged from the ring apron by Drew Mcintyre as the Referee looked away. Regal would then run into the ring as would look to strike Big Cass with what appears to be brass knuckles pulled from his tights but would catch a big boot from Big Cass- knocking him down and out of the ring. Mason Ryan though would take advantage and would run through Cass like a truck- exploding into him and knocking him down. Mason Ryan then lifts up Cass and brings him back down with a Full Nelson Slam! He then goes for the cover and the match is done.. One! Two! Three!

Royalty are not done though and soon all three men are in the ring and are attacking the team of Enzo Amore and Big Cass. This goes on for a minute or two before help arrives in the form of the Sandman who comes leaping over the crowd barrier with his cane in hand and begins swinging for the fences.. CRACK! CRACK! Two shots across the back of Mason Ryan is enough to send him rolling out of the ring. CRACK! Another one across the stomach of Regal and.. CRACK! One more across his back. Drew is able to flee as the kendo stick misses him by an inch. Drew then orders the retreat as Cass and Enzo are back up- stood side by side with the Sandman.

Commentary Segment: The camera cuts to the commentary duo of Tazz and Joey Styles at ringside as they talk about the action we've witnessed. Tazz brings up the opening contest to the eXtreme Division and the debut of PAC in ECW! Tazz says that both him and Paul London put on an awesome display and he can't wait to see more! Joey agree's with Taz before announcing that we will not have to wait long as it's just been announced on social media that two more qualifying matches for the eXtreme Division Championship will take place next week on ECW: Return of Extreme episode Ten. Joey then talks about the growing force that is Royalty and what the Welsh brute- Mason Ryan has added to the group. Tazz says that Royalty are a force but tonight they met there match when the Sandman arrived to even up the numbers- side by side with the Realest Guys in the Room, Enzo and big Cass. Joey then says that Royalty are not the only growing faction around here and that at Heatwave we witnessed the formation of a group that are calling themselves- The New Brood. Tazz says that Kevin Thorn with Ariel at his side are controlling the Ascension and that's a big threat to anyone who stands in there way. Joey says that after the break we will see Kevin Thorn in action as he goes one on one with Sabu!

>> COMMERCIAL <<
    Last edited by THE HEARTBREAK KID; 12-24-2016 at 07:01 AM.

IWA:

HWA:

WWE:

PWR:

Alicia Fox, Tamina & Francine segment: The camera comes back from the break and backstage where Alicia Fox is playing with her hair in the mirror, propping it up as she talks about the situation that went down at Heatwave. Fox talks at the mirrior-

"Did you see her face? She thought she had all the answers- Fran-Cine.. Well she's not so clever now is she? Oh her face when you came into the ring and kicked Beth Phoenix right in the face! Oh it was so good. I wish I could watch it again.. I, the first real lady of ECW- Queen of Extreme- Women's Champion! I outsmarted Francine and it's thanks to you.. Tamina"

Fox turns around and with a smile on her face- turns to Tamina as the camera swtiches focus and shows the warrior princess standing by. Tamina then speaks- "Beth had it coming! The WWE might have been- but ECW is not big enough for the Glamazon and a Warrior Princess" Alicia smiles and nods her head before speaking again.

"Oh don't worry about Beth Phoenix- She will get what's coming to her but the person we really need to worry about.. The person that ever since I came here has been jealous of me.. Mean to me.. That witch! In fact.. That Bitch, Fran-"

Before Alicia could say anymore- There stood the lady in charge of ECW's Women's wrestling. The original queen of extreme- Francine. Francine then speaks and does so with real fire in her voice as she motions for Alicia to carry on speaking with her hands.

"Oh Alicia, please, don't let me stop you? What were you going to say.. Something about little ol' me, maybe? Alicia- let's get something straight- you might think that you're smart coming up with these scheming plans and idea's to keep that Championship and to your credit- It's been working. However, make no mistake, Alicia. I will have the last laugh. As for tonight, I see that you- Tamina, you don't think there's enough room on this show for you and Beth? Well maybe you're right- so tonight, you're going one on one with Beth Pheonix! As for you Alicia, I suggest you go home because if I see you anywhere near the ring- You will be stripped of your Women's Championship! I'll deal with you and your antics next week"

Francine then walks out of the camera shot as Alicia begins to shake her head- not happy with the fact she's been barred from ringside and told to go home. The live footage then returns to ringside where the next match is about to take place.

Match Three: Kevin Thorn W/ Ariel vs Sabu W/ RVD - Singles Match.

There's a real sense of intrigue as Kevin Thorn and Ariel make there way down to the ring from the crowd in attendance. The crowd are mixed- some booing while others are quite excited about the formation of this new group and what they have in store for ECW: Return of Extreme.

Sabu enters the arena to huge cheers with Van Dam at his side. The ECW legends make there way down the ramp- slapping hands with the crowd when the lights go out. When they come back on- RVD is missing as Kevin Thorn smiles and Sabu is wondering what's going on. Sabu thinks about turning back to search for Van Dam but enters the ring and match is on.

Match Highlights:
    - The Match would start with Sabu being distracted by Ariel and her "assets" as she would flaunt on the ring apron. Sabu would then be blindsided from behind by Thorn with his cane before the ring bell would sound.
    - Thorn would control most of the match. His attack before the bell would be followed by dirty tactics in the ring and Ariel proving to be a big distraction on the outside.
    - Sabu would finally get his momentum and would build up steam. Sabu would use his body as a weapon, drop kicking Thorn through the middle rope before leaping out of the ring with a suicide dive as the crowd would pop for the force of the dive. Sabu would not stop there- He would leap from ring apron with a moonsault- landing on top of Kevin Thorn to the outside.

The ECW icon- Sabu would be in control of the match after the impressive flips and dives to the outside of the ring that seemed to knock Thorn of his game. Sabu would then look to close in on the victory when the Tron would go live. It would RVD slumped on the floor with the Tag Team Champions- Konnor and Viktor standing over him. Sabu would look up at the screen with frustration- he knows the damage is done and there's nothing he can do. He looks to exit the ring and attempts to go up the ramp when Ariel would embrace him in a hug- stopping him moving as Sabu would eventually wriggle free- pushing her away. As he did- Ariel would spit that blood like mist right in his face before laughing. Kevin Thorn would then come around ringside and SMASH! Once again would attack Sabu with his cane- this time laying him out.

Thorn would then drag Sabu in the middle of the ring and would grab a microphone. Thorn would go on to speak- "The blood harvest has begun.. Heatwave has brought out the nightwalkers. There is no reason.. We are different, no one is safe! Fear the unknown- THERE WILL BE BLOOD!" Thorn and Ariel both begin to laugh as the lights go off again. They then begin to flicker and the Ascension have joined them in the ring. The lights then go off and the Brood have gone- leaving Sabu in a blood bath as the crowd gasp.

Commentary Segment:
    Taz comments first and ponders the actions of the Brood. Taz says that not only do they have numbers in there favor, but there also playing mind games with both Rob Van Dam and Sabu. Taz says that the Brood are a scary prospect and that added to the fact that they've said there's no reason- there just a different kind of breed- that makes them even more dangerous because it's not personal to them- It's almost fun. Joey agree's with Taz before commenting on the growing tension between Francine and the Women's Champion- Alicia Fox. Joey says it's personal between them- there's bad blood and that sooner or later you would think that Alicia's games are going to come to a halt and she's going to push Francine too far and who knows what could happen then. Taz comments and says believe me- Francine can look after herself, she's a wild cat and Alicia should continue to piss off the lady in charge at her own risk because back in the day- even some of the men wouldn't tangle with Francine.

Joey then speaks once more and confirms some breaking news! He says while Raven was suspended for tonight and fined for his actions at Heatwave, it's been confirmed on ECW's twitter page that Raven will be here next week and will issue a full apology to Terry Funk, Funk's family and the ECW fan base for his actions. Joey ask's Taz for his thoughts? Taz says that Raven is up to something and this stinks of a publicity front to stop his suspension without pay. Taz says that Raven has no heart and would have enjoyed his actions at Heatwave. Joey says we will have to wait and see till next week to hear what Raven has to say. He then confirms that after the break we will see a dream match up in the Women's Division! Tamina Snuka vs Beth Phoenix!

>> COMMERCIAL <<
    Last edited by THE HEARTBREAK KID; 12-24-2016 at 07:08 AM.

IWA:

HWA:

WWE:

PWR:

Rey Mysterio and Matt Striker Segment: The camera comes back from the break and is backstage in the interview area where Striker welcomes back the crowd and introduces his guest at this time.. ECW's, Mr Money in the Bank! Rey Mysterio!

The crowd cheer as Mysterio is shown proudly clutching his "MITB" briefcase as Striker says before we speak about Heawave and Rey's huge win against Mark Henry, he would like to know Rey's thoughts on the birth of the eXtreme Division here in ECW?

"You know Matt, I'm proud, man.. I'm proud. I'm proud that people like me, Dean Malenko, Jericho, so many offers and off course- my friend, my brother- Eddie Guerrero! It makes me proud that something we started so many years ago has had this amazing effect in wrestling and I'm proud that it's going to return home to the land of extreme, here in Extreme Championship Wrestling!"

Striker nods his head in agreement and then pushes on with his second question and congratulates Rey on the massive underdog victory against Mark Henry at Heatwave before asking what's next for Rey? Is he really going to cash in on Brock Lesnar, or will he wait for the Championship to change hands and maybe take the safer option? Rey speaks..

"Matt, I've always been small.. I've always been the ultimate underdog.. but my heart.. my heart is big, Matt. I've never backed down from any challenge and I've always had to fight for everything- twice as hard as everyone else because I was always overlooked because of my size. Brock is a beast, he's an animal, he's a monster- but so is Mark Henry and I overcame the odds, Matt. I returned to ECW to become the Mysterio I once was.. This is my redemption, it mean's everything to me and that's not going to change. I know that Brock will not fear me, but I do not fear him! I will face Brock Lesnar for the ECW World Championship and most importantly- I WILL BEAT BROCK LESNAR FOR THE ECW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!"

The crowd pop for the passion shown by Rey as Striker nods his head emphatically. However the mood soon changes as Mark Henry enters the picture frame. He backs Rey into a corner as Rey takes a fighting stance. Henry though tells Rey to calm down as he's not here to fight.. In fact, he wanted to speak with Rey. He says that Rey beat him fair and square at Heatwave and actually earned his respect. Henry says it's for that reason, when the Hall of Pain is back open for business soon.. He will give Rey a free pass to face Brock Lesnar without any trouble from him. Henry says Rey will then have two options.. Either he's destroyed by the beast- Brock- or he survies and is destroyed by the World's Strongest Man! Henry says good luck little Rey before walking out of the picture as Rey ponders Mark Henry's words.

Match Four: Tamina Snuka vs Beth Phoenix - Women's Singles Match.

The Glamazon comes down the ramp to a good crowd ovation as slaps hands with the fans in attendance. Beth is clearly unhappy- still affected by the loss at Heatwave as she enters the ring- hits her pose for the fans before turning and awaiting her opponent- Tamina Snuka.

The Warrior Princess is next down and with a scowl across her face- she ignores the crowds attempts to grab her attention. The crowd are booing after her alliance with the Women's Champion- Alicia Fox- however, Tamina does not care and enters the ring with a real sense of arrogance and cockyness as both her and Beth go face to face.

Match Highlights:

- The match started with an intense face to face as the crowd cheered.
    - Beth and Tamina would then try a test of strength as they would lock up, neither Women would be able to get the better as they went back and forth before releasing.
    - Beth and Tamina would swap and trade power moves- often trying to one up the other as they would copy each others moves- trying to prove there dominance.

The match would be nip and tuck, very close from the sound of the bell as both Women would continue trading power moves and heavy strikes. The match would then go extreme as the action spilled to the outside- both Tamina and Beth brawling as the Referee counted. The Referee official would get to Seven with both ladies now fighting in and among the crowd as they cheered for the aggression both showed- clearly both looking to prove there dominance.

The Referee would reach the Ten count but neither Beth, Tamina or the crowd would care at this point- the fight was on! Beth and Tamina had brawled around ringside and in among the crowd before they would reach backstage. They would throw each other into walls, chairs, stacked ladders and even across tables as the fight would rumble on. It would eventually come to an end with Francince showing up and splitting both Women up- she would then that there will be a rematch and it will be at Anarchy Rulz! She says that Beth Phoenix will take on Tamina Snuka in an EXTREME RULES MATCH! Francine would then leave the camera shot as Beth and Tamina would break away and go face to face once more- before turning away and both leaving in opposite directions as the live footage went to an ECW advertisement.

ECW Advert Segment:
    "ECW: Return of Extreme- Episode Eleven would like to welcome you all to what is sure to be a jolly evening of season's beatings!"

- We will see the return of the ECW Champion- Brock Lesnar! "How will he respond to Rey Mysterio?"

- The eXtreme Division will continue on as we will see two more qualifying matches. "Who will join PAC in the ladder match at Anarchy Rulz?"

- Raven returns from suspension! "Will he really apologize or is this another attempt at mindgames from the Raven?"

- Women's Battle Royal Match for #1 contendership to the ECW Women's Championship! "Francine has annouced that Alicia Fox will defend her Women's Championship at Anarchy Rulz but against who? It's an open invite- Who will show up?!"

& Much more! "Tis' the season to be bloody.. DECEMBER TO DISMEMBER!"

>> COMMERCIAL <<
    Last edited by THE HEARTBREAK KID; 12-24-2016 at 07:19 AM.

IWA:

HWA:

WWE:

PWR:

Paul Heyman Segment: The show comes back from the break and immediately the ECW theme kicks in and Paul Heyman makes his way out from behind the curtain to a chorus of boo's as he struts down the ramp, microphone in hand- clearly ready to speak his mind.

"You know, I could come out here and I could spin my words, I could twist and manipulate you all like I have always been able to do. I could lie and tell you all what you are expecting me to say.. to come out here and make an excuse for my actions... OR... Or, I could tell you all the truth! AND.. The truth is... It was a business decision taking with ECW's best interest's in heart. Believe me, I like CM Punk... I really, really like Phil Brooks... BUT do you know what I love?! I LOVE EXTREME CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING and there's no one that's going to stand in my way to stop me growing this brand, this company into the force it should have- WOULD HAVE, become. ECW is my baby, aside from my family- It's what matters most to me and I'm not ashamed to say that at times.. ECW has mattered more to me then my family.. It's true.

Paul Heyman screwed CM Punk... Heyman screwed Punk... PAUL HEYMAN SCREWED CM PUNK?! OH NO! CM Punk screwed Paul Heyman and let me tell you why.. SHALL I? Allow me to take you back to Episode One! It was the relaunch.. THE RETURN OF EXXXTREEEEMMMEEE! The moment we had been waiting for, for many, many years! That moment was almost taken from me by one man in a single hour of the show returning! Oh sure.. Punk didn't know about his actions but the truth is.. Punk never does- BECAUSE CM Punk thinks about CM Punk! Mr Brook's had walked out on the WWE and breached his contract with them.. while also attempting to take them on in a lawsuit that he was never going to win! Believe me, nobody beats Vince Mcmahon. I've tried. Punk then showed up on my show, asking to be placed in the ECW World Championship tournament.. Pulled on my heartstrings, used our friendship and my weakness and got what he wanted.. This would lead to the Authority looking to seize my show away from me without hesitation and despite my pleas to back down- CM Punk would not listen... WHY?! Because CM Punk cares about CM Punk. It's the truth. Believe me, I know.

CM Punk used me, he used you, he used ECW as a pawn in his war against the WWE and the Mcmahons. Punk does not care about Extreme Championship Wrestling. I've been there before.. You all remember right? TAZ! ROB VAN DAM! THE SANDMAN- THE DUDLEYS! SO ON AND SO ON! They all claimed they cared about ECW and as soon as they got the chance.. AWAY THEY WENT- WCW AND THE WWE CAME CALLING! OH JOLLY, GOOD FOR THEM.. Well I will never make that mistake again and I was not going to let CM Punk walk out of Heatwave with my Championship around his wait and risk him jeapordizing my company and it's future because he wants to take on the WWE and he wants to win. Punk.. It was business. Your lawsuit- your agendas, your arguments, your spats and disputes- they're not mine and they're not Extreme Championship Wrestlings either and so we had to cut the risk. Brrooccccckkkkkkk Lesssnaaarrrrrr- despite his faults, is a straight shooter, he will do and say what he pleases but away from the ring- he has no issues and I need not worry about lawsuits- or about the WWE looking to pull my show from there network because I am seen helping the enemy. Do you see Punk? You left me with no choice.. It was you or ECW and I chose ECW. We've all watched the Montreal Screwjob a hundred times... It's not easy to watch someone talented, respected or even loved lose like that and even leave like that.. but Vince that night put the company first and he was correct. I have done much the same. CM Punk- PHILL BROOKS... It's not personal... It's simply.. BEST FOR BUSINESS! I hope you understand?"

Heyman then tosses the microphone out of the ring and leaves as the crowd continue there boo's. Chants of CM Punk ring around the arena as others try to get there head around Heyman's words and excuse for screwing Punk at Heatwave.

Main Event Match: Alberto Del Rio (C) W/ Ricardo vs Chris Jericho - Non-Title, ECW Tv Championship Match.

The crowd pop like crazy for Jericho as his theme kicks in and the pyro sparks into life. Jericho poses for the crowd at the top of the ramp- sporting an old school ECW top as he makes his way down the ramp- slapping hands with the crowd before entering the ring.

With Ricardo at his side- The crowd turn sour on the ECW Tv Champion- Alberto Del Rio. Del Rio shrugs of there attempts to effect him before circulating the ring- looking to play some mind games with Jericho before finally entering as the two go face to face- exchanging some trash talk.

Match Highlights:
    - Jericho and Del Rio start the match with a lock up before chain wrestling with various lock up's and grapple's as the crowd appreciate both men's wrestling ability.
    - Del Rio would work on the arm of Jericho, stomping and over extending it with every chance. Del Rio would then take Jericho to the outside and with Ricardo distracting the Referee- Del Rio would strike "Y2J's" arm with the time keepers bell.
    - Del Rio would look to land the "Backstabber" in the ring. Jericho would hold the ropes as Del Rio tried to pull him down, causing Alberto to fall back first to the canvas. Jericho would then follow that up with a "Lionsault" in the middle of the ring.

Jericho and Del Rio put on the match of the night- pure wrestling ability on show from both men as they started the contest traditional with lock up's and grapples. They would trade moves, constantly trying to out do the other before Del Rio would revert to cheating- using Ricardo on the outside to his advantage.

The match would end with Del Rio looking to lock in the cross arm breaker as Jericho would attempt to struggle free. Jericho would push Del Rio back as he would look to strike instantly with an enziguri only for Jericho to grab Del Rio's legs and place him in the Walls of Jericho! With Del Rio struggling- Jericho would crank up the pressure. Ricardo would then leap onto the ring apron and would grab the attention of Jericho. "Y2J" would release Del Rio and turn his attention to Ricardo, knocking him off the apron with a drop kick.

Ricardo would fall to the ground off the ring apron but his job would be done- the Referee was distracted and that was enough as out of nowhere... GORE! GORE! GOOORRREEEEE! The Man-Beast, Rhino, would return and would Gore Jericho in half. Rhino would then flee the ring and would duck down by the ring apron. Del Rio would then cover Jericho and.. ONE! TWO! THRE-NO! Jericho would kick out and neither Ricardo, Rhino, Del Rio or the crowd could believe it. Alberto would then wait for Jericho to stand back up and when he did.. BACKSTABBER! One! Two! Three! Del Rio would pick up the win.

Del Rio would stand proud over Jericho, his Tv Championship raised in the air as Rhino and Ricardo stood alongside him. The commentary team then hyped up the next episode- December to Dismember before thanking the fans for tuning in and the live feed faded away.
    Last edited by THE HEARTBREAK KID; 12-24-2016 at 07:33 AM.

IWA:

HWA:

WWE:

PWR: