Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

WWE: The Fuck You Era!

Raw

Faces
    Adam Rose- Inactive (Taken by The Wyatt Family)
    Adrian Neville
    Big Show
    Daniel Bryan- Inactive (Injury)
    Dean Ambrose
    Heath Slater
    Jey Uso
    Jimmy Uso
    John Cena
    Roman Reigns
    Ryback
    Sami Zayn
    Zack Ryder

Heels
    Alberto Del Rio
    Bad News Barrett- Inactive (Injury)
    Bray Wyatt
    Brock Lesnar
    Erick Rowan
    Kane
    Konnor
    Luke Harper
    R-Truth
    Randy Orton
    Rusev
    Seth Rollins
    Viktor

Smackdown

Faces
    Cesaro
    Christian
    Cody Rhodes
    Colin Cassady
    Curtis Axel
    Dolph Ziggler
    Enzo Amore
    Goldust
    Jack Swagger
    Justin Gabriel
    Kalisto
    Sin Cara

Heels
    Big E
    Bo Dallas
    Damien Mizdow
    Darren Young
    Diego
    Fandango
    Fernando
    Kofi Kingston
    Mark Henry
    Sheamus
    The Miz
    Titus O'Neil
    Tyler Breeze
    Tyson Kidd
    Xavier Woods

Divas

Face
    AJ Lee
    Brie Bella
    Emma
    Naomi
    Natalya
    Nikki Bella

Heel
    Alicia Fox
    Cameron
    Eva Marie
    Layla
    Paige
    Rosa Mendes
    Sasha Banks
    Summer Rae
    Tamina

Tag Teams/Stables/Alliances
    Adrian Neville & Sami Zayn

The Beautiful Fierce Females (Sasha Banks & Summer Rae)
    Certified G's (Enzo Amore & Colin Cassady)
    Heath Slater & Zack Ryder
    Los Matadores (Diego & Fernando)
    Lucha Dragons (Kalisto & Sin Cara)
    Prime Time Players (Darren Young & Titus O'Neil)
    The Ascension (Konnor & Viktor)
    The Authority (Triple H, Stephanie McMahon, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Kane & Seth Rollins)
    The Entourage (The Miz, Damien Mizdow & Tyler Breeze)
    The Intellects (Big E, Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods)
    The Rhodes Brothers (Cody Rhodes & Goldust)
    The Usos (Jimmy & Jey Uso)
    The Wyatt Family (Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper & Erick Rowan)

Managers/Valets
    Lana
    Maryse
    Paul Heyman
    Zeb Colter

PPV
    April: Payback
    May: Judgement Day
    June: Battleground
    July: Money in the Bank
    August: Summerslam
    September: Night of Champions
    October: King of the Ring
    November: Survivor Series
    December: Armageddon
    January: Royal Rumble
    February: Fast Lane
    March: Wrestlemania 31

Champions

WWE Championship

John Cena (29/6/14 - 17/8/14)
    Brock Lesnar (17/8/14 - Present)

World Heavyweight Championship

The Miz (17/8/14 - 26/10/14)
    Dolph Ziggler (26/10/14 - Present)

Intercontinental Championship

Cesaro (20/7/14 - 26/10/14)
    Tyson Kidd (26/10/14 - Present)

United States Championship

Sheamus (5/5/14 - 17/7/14)
    Alberto Del Rio (17/7/14 - Present)

Divas Championship

AJ Lee (30/6/14 - 17/8/14)
    Paige (17/8/14 - Present)

Tag Team Championship

The Usos (3/3/14 - Present)
    Last edited by Shaz11; 05-31-2015 at 02:31 PM.

Blog Entries
    Good luck Shazikins.

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Good luck Shazikins.
    I echo this!

Also, as a warning, take my crown as King of Be The Booker? And I'll hunt you down.

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    I echo this!

Also, as a warning, take my crown as King of Be The Booker? And I'll hunt you down.
    Actually, maybe, me and Shaz will share the crown.. Stay tuned.

Last edited by THE HEARTBREAK KID; 07-10-2014 at 07:54 AM.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

WWE:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

PWR:
    1x Women's Champion - Akira Tajiri
    Female of the Year 2015 - Akira Tajiri

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Good luck Shazikins.
    Cheers man!

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    I echo this!

Haha we'll see. I may have to forum-shank you before you can even run.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Actually, maybe, me and Shaz will share the crown.. Stay tuned.

I wonder what you're on about?

#cryptic

WWE Battleground

Pre Show- Cameron vs. Naomi

Cameron debuted new theme music (Cameron- Bye Bye). The two divas would brawl before the match began. The match was very physical from start to the end- and Naomi showed signs of being more aggressive, and it was her who picked up the win after Split Legged Moonsault. After the match, as Naomi celebrated- Cameron attacked her from behind, before hitting her with Girl-Bye.

Main Show

Match 1. Alberto Del Rio vs. Sheamus (c)- US Championship Match (2 Out Of 3 Falls)

The match would see Alberto Del Rio win the first fall after pinning Sheamus following a roll up. Sheamus would win the second fall after making Del Rio tap out to the Celtic Cloverleaf- but it was Del Rio who would become the NEW US Champion by winning the third fall, as he pinned Sheamus following a Low Superkick.

Match 2. Fandango vs. Dolph Ziggler

This match finished with Fandango going for a Diving Leg Drop- and Dolph Ziggler would move out of the way- and line up Fandango for a Zig-Zag which he would eventually hit- and get the win. After the match, Ziggler & Summer Rae would kiss.

Match 3. Intercontinental Championship Battle Royal

The Battle Royal featured various moments such as the beginning of the match where everyone brawled outside of the ring- and the "hometown hero" Big E would slide into the ring and Spear everyone through the ropes; Heel antics from Tyson Kidd; RVD hitting a Frog Splash on everybody inside the ring, etc.

The final three in the match would turn out to be Seth Rollins, Sheamus & Cesaro, as all three men put on a show. Rollins was close to eliminating both men, however a rampant Dean Ambrose would ruin his spotlight by attacking & eliminating Rollins. The crowd were mixed on Cesaro and as Sheamus went for an Brogue Kick- Cesaro ducked, before hitting Sheamus with a Clothesline to send him over the top rope to become the NEW Intercontinental Champion!

As Cesaro celebrated with Heyman- both men went to the back. After the match, Sheamus threw the steel steps & broke the announcers table in frustration.

Match 4. Rusev vs. Jack Swagger

Before the bell rung- Swagger would attack Rusev in the ring to start the match up. This match would see the crowd going wild with USA chants. A very physical match which would end with Rusev locking Swagger in the Accolade- and Swagger would break out of the hold to a pop from the crowd. As Swagger would try and capitalize on his momentum, an unsettled Lana would order Rusev to retreat as they walked to the back- and Swagger & Zeb Colter would stand tall shouting "We The People!"

Match 5. Chris Jericho vs. Bray Wyatt

A very physical match, as Jericho would try to unleash his "crazy" mode on Bray Wyatt. Jericho hit Wyatt with a Codebreaker, and he was seconds away from getting the win- however The Wyatt Family would intervene on Wyatt's behalf to stop that from happening- leading to Jericho winning via DQ. The Wyatt Family would beatdown on Jericho- which would lead to The Usos making the save.

Match 6. Paige vs. AJ Lee (c)- Divas Championship Match

Even though AJ & Paige were "friends", they wouldn't let that come between them in this match. Paige had the upper hand, but AJ managed to hit her with a Shiranui- and she got the win via pinfall. After the mátch, Paige picked up the mic- and congratulated AJ before holding up her hand, and hugging her.

Before the main event was a backstage segment- featuring Kane, Triple H & Orton. Hunter asked Kane & Orton if they were ready, as Kane replied positively- but Orton looked blank. Hunter asked him what the problem was. Orton said that the amount of people who deserve to hold the WWE AND the World Heavyweight Championship at the same time is limited. Only the likes of himself, Kane, and of course- Triple H- are worthy enough to be Unified champion. He said that his point was, those titles look a bit heavy on Cena- does he really need two? Triple H has a face of anger, but that turned into a smirk. He wished Orton & Kane luck in their match, as he walked off- with both Orton & Kane looking confused.

Match 7. Roman Reigns vs. Kane vs. Randy Orton vs. John Cena (c)- WWE Championship Match

This match would see various "Roman Reigns!" chants, as the crowd were behind him. They were still mixed on Cena, and as usual- they boo'd Kane & Orton. Very physical match as Kane would try and help Orton throughout the match. One moment that the crowd were crazy for was the brawl between Cena & Reigns in the the ring.

The finish saw Reigns hyping the crowd up, before nailing Orton with a Superman Punch- and he also hit Kane with a huge Spear. He went for the cover, and Roman Reigns became the new WWE Champion as the crowd went absolutely nuts!

As Reigns celebrated, Lillian Garcia announced that on orders of The Authority- the match would be restarted. The crowd boo'd loudly as they were fuming. Kane & Orton took Reigns out of the second match as they hit him with a Chokeslam, followed by an RKO- however, it was Cena who got the last laugh as the match ended with Cena throwing Orton out of the ring- and him hitting Kane with an AA and getting the win via pinfall to huge boos from the crowd.

After the match, Triple H & Stephanie McMahon would interrupt Cena. As Cena was down, and bruised- Hunter would talk about how he's been hyping up "Plan B" if things don't go The Authority's way. He said that first of all, he was going to make a decision that is "Best for Business" as he knows for a fact that despite Cena's impressive legacy, not even he is good enough to hold two important titles. He said that Cena can keep the WWE Championship, because he's going to have that taken away from him anyway- but he is stripped out of the World Heavyweight Championship! He says that now? It's time for Plan B.

Cena would grab the mic, and scream at Hunter- showing his disgust for the decision to take one of Cena's titles away, before telling him to bring Seth Rollins out so they can do this- but instead of Rollins coming out... we see the RETURN OF BROCK LESNAR! Lesnar came out to a huge mixed reaction from the crowd, and Lesnar dropped Cena with an F5 to close the show!

Blog Entries
    Battleground Review

Naomi/Cameron makes sense in being a pre-show match. The match being aggressive was a smart move, considering the anger that's been building in recent weeks. Naomi gets the win, rightfully so for me, but with the Cameron attack it keeps her strong and the feud going. Good call there.

2 out of 3 falls? I like it in this match rather than in the

Usos/Wyatt Family
    match at the real Battleground. Del Rio getting the pin and Sheamus the submission was different, rather than the reverse which would've been more predictable. Del Rio gets the title, hopefully adding prestige, and Sheamus gets a chance to move further up the card. Good title change.

Couldn't care less about this feud honestly. Not crazy about Dolph getting a new valet, although I know WWE is moving towards this. Dolph going over is the right call.

Battle Royal is next. Rollins didn't need the win, and the Ambrose attack is in-keeping of the feud thus far. Sheamus just lost a title so didn't need another one. Cesaro's win makes him look stronger, building to an inevitable Cesaro/Brock match. Two big battle royals this year though, and Cesaro's won them both: this could both be seen as a good thing or a bad thing, and I'm not really sure which.

Typical heel move from Rusev walking out of the match. I'm presuming that you're going to push Swagger, as being the first man to escape the Accolade is a big achievement.

Bray/Jericho, from a booking perspective was perfect. Both men stay strong, furthers the feud, makes the Usos strong. Bit of the shame there's no Usos/Wyatt Family match though.

Paige/AJ match was interesting. Expected a full heel turn from Paige, but you kept this feud going on at a tweener-tweener level. Keen to see how this progresses.

Good promo showing the Authority in a powerful light, and foreshadows the ending.

Don't normally like the "finish reversed" scenario, but I can tolerate it gives the Authority more heat. Lesnar returns at a good time and makes an impact. I'm wondering whether HHH knew about Brock, seeing how he wanted Rollins. If he didn't know, is this the start of a Lesnar face-turn? Regarding the titles being de-unified, I'd rather Brock wins the WWE WHC at Summerslam, then HHH strips him of one due to his part-time schedule. However, if Brock is going to stay permanently, then either way works.

Overall: 7/10. A solid start. Booking was generally great, the matches were of decent length/depth. However, on a PPV, some more promos would've been nice, as essentially there was 6 matches back-to-back, only separated by a brawl after Wyatt/Jericho, and some celebrations. But good going Shazzy.
    Last edited by Destruction; 07-10-2014 at 03:50 PM.

I agree with you on the promo thing- I didn't include any other promos because I didn't think any others would be important, apart from that one- and this was just a recap show as well. I do 100% agree with you though.

Thanks for the review though man, really appreciate it!

Battleground Review:

Pre-Show match made perfect sense. I'm assuming the feud will continue and I'm fully expecting Naomi to come out on top before possibly challenging for the title down the line.

Del Rio winning the US title surprised me a little. I think it's a good move putting him down in the midcard though.

Like Des, not overly keen on what seems to be happening with Dolph. Hopefully it evolves down the line though, possibly with Dolph going Heel again with the pretty blonde on his arm, being that arrogant and cocky ShowOff. Hopefully.

Delighted by the outcome of the Battle Royal. I liked some of the spots you had. Also the continuation of Ambrose/Rollins was really cool. Great to see Cesaro come out on top and continue his rise. Also, judging by the ending, Sheamus Heel turn? Possibly, hopefully. That would be cool.

Swagger escaping the Accolade is huge! Seeing Rusev leave because of orders from Lana is something I could see happening and picture. The feud is likely to continue and that's cool.

The Jericho-Wyatt match was nothing major but it was fitting of the situation and seeing the Uso's make the save made a lot of sense. Again, expecting this to continue.

Expected a little more from the Divas title match but interesting to see what's next. I'm going to predict that Natalya could be the next in line to challenge.

Backstage segment was unexpected and different. That's a good thing and I'm looking forward too seeing what this means for the Main Event match. You know Triple H always has a plan.

Main Event was very unexpected and quite the twist. If I was a viewer, watching this at home. Not sure I would like it, but it's unique and will likely lead to either one show or as normal with these, a brand split. The return of Brock was awesome and like Des said, throws up a lot of different options with Triple H and did he know, or didn't he know? Intrigued.

All in all, good start man. Show felt like more of a.. I'm getting this out of the way before my booking really starts which is fine and expected as it's not easy to follow on directly from the show storylines with out it looking too simple. You did well and threw in some possible twist's and turns which I'm looking forward to following and seeing how they develop.

A few more promo's or segments would be cool in future but the matches were of good detail and nothing was out of place. Good start mate!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

WWE:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

PWR:
    1x Women's Champion - Akira Tajiri
    Female of the Year 2015 - Akira Tajiri

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Battleground Review:

Pre-Show match made perfect sense. I'm assuming the feud will continue and I'm fully expecting Naomi to come out on top before possibly challenging for the title down the line.

Del Rio winning the US title surprised me a little. I think it's a good move putting him down in the midcard though.

Like Des, not overly keen on what seems to be happening with Dolph. Hopefully it evolves down the line though, possibly with Dolph going Heel again with the pretty blonde on his arm, being that arrogant and cocky ShowOff. Hopefully.

Delighted by the outcome of the Battle Royal. I liked some of the spots you had. Also the continuation of Ambrose/Rollins was really cool. Great to see Cesaro come out on top and continue his rise. Also, judging by the ending, Sheamus Heel turn? Possibly, hopefully. That would be cool.

Swagger escaping the Accolade is huge! Seeing Rusev leave because of orders from Lana is something I could see happening and picture. The feud is likely to continue and that's cool.

The Jericho-Wyatt match was nothing major but it was fitting of the situation and seeing the Uso's make the save made a lot of sense. Again, expecting this to continue.

Expected a little more from the Divas title match but interesting to see what's next. I'm going to predict that Natalya could be the next in line to challenge.

Backstage segment was unexpected and different. That's a good thing and I'm looking forward too seeing what this means for the Main Event match. You know Triple H always has a plan.

Main Event was very unexpected and quite the twist. If I was a viewer, watching this at home. Not sure I would like it, but it's unique and will likely lead to either one show or as normal with these, a brand split. The return of Brock was awesome and like Des said, throws up a lot of different options with Triple H and did he know, or didn't he know? Intrigued.

All in all, good start man. Show felt like more of a.. I'm getting this out of the way before my booking really starts which is fine and expected as it's not easy to follow on directly from the show storylines with out it looking too simple. You did well and threw in some possible twist's and turns which I'm looking forward to following and seeing how they develop.

A few more promo's or segments would be cool in future but the matches were of good detail and nothing was out of place. Good start mate!
    Thanks for the review man, really appreciate it!

Okay well, I'm nearly done writing Raw- and if I've gotta be honest, it's REALLY long. Like, I've even tried to shorten it- but it's still quite long haha. I'll hopefully be posted tonight.