Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'd like to see in your house! they had some of the best matches and promos from the attitude era
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

I'd like to see a history of the tag team championship. It can Highlight the great teams of the 80's (Demolitions, Killer Bees, Bulldogs, Hart Foundation, Road Warriors, Nastys, Rockers, Etc.) then move on to the glory days of tag teams (Hardyz, Dudleys, E&C, etc.). They should really load that DVD with great matches (No spirit squad!!!)

Blog Entries
    I would choose Best Of War Games.

Wink

nash,hall,xpac etc wud be great tag,jr,vince,iyh wud be top fuck wcw shit fuck brock fuck goldburg fuck sting they all suck! Hbk 4 life

What about a Jerry Lawler DVD spanning his entire career? He said on the Mr. Perfect DVD that his match with Hennig is his favorite match of all time and would probably be included. He's been with the company for almost 20 years and does not have a DVD yet.

Quote Originally Posted by alexrules01 View Post
    I hardly buy WWE DVD's (the only ones I have are chrissy or b day prezzies) but a Jim Ross doco sounds very interesting, or Vince.
    Vince McMahon already has a two disc set titled McMahon which was released in 2005. It features a documentary and 9 matches.

Quote Originally Posted by NaterD4 View Post
    What about a Jerry Lawler DVD spanning his entire career? He said on the Mr. Perfect DVD that his match with Hennig is his favorite match of all time and would probably be included. He's been with the company for almost 20 years and does not have a DVD yet.
    I believe a Jerry Lawler dvd is in progress. If there's one thing I wanna see, it would be his King's Court segments. They were funny as f*ck!