Another Rey Mysterio DVD In the Works

I've never been a big fan of the "Biggest Little Man" but I respect what he did from his early career, thru to ECW, WCW and WWE up until 2006 when he started being overrated and doing things no other cruiserweights did. So WWE is releasing another dvd for Rey, it's probably gonna be a bunch of his rare matches like Shawn Michaels' "Heartbreak & Triumph" dvd. But didn't WWE release a 3 disc set for him a few years ago????

Your thoughts?

and what matches do you think will make the set???

The DVD will probaly have more stuff from WCW and ECW.As well as his recent memeroble matches with Punk and Swagger.I honestly think this is just for all the merchandise buying kids.

I would like to see some of his wcw matches when he was unmasked but what are the odds ey?

i'd also like to see his smackdown match with shawn michaels where undertaker shows up in the end and double chokeslams both him & hbk.

If I understood the post right, they're looking to make a documentary in this DVD so maybe it'll be like Chris Jericho's, with more focus on his story than on the actual matches (but including some that we havent seen before)

"Rey Mysterio 619" already has a decent documentary on it. So this will be like that plus "Biggest Little Man" in one set.

Quote Originally Posted by Breakthecode13 View Post
    If I understood the post right, they're looking to make a documentary in this DVD so maybe it'll be like Chris Jericho's, with more focus on his story than on the actual matches (but including some that we havent seen before)
    the dvd will be a three disc set. no matter how long the documentary will be, there's going to be a lot of matches. thats what makes a wrestling dvd great normally apart from the documentary itself. perhaps, more special features too as Biggest Little Man didn't really have any.