Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best in the World 2014

the best current tag team out there. HAHA, golden. cant go wrong with these guys.

cant wait for the ppv, im stoked. i believe roh is getting their grove back, but what can you do? theyre still stumped with the small area of fans.

“BEST IN THE WORLD ’14”
    SUNDAY, JUNE 22nd, 2014
    Tennessee State Fairgrounds/Expo
    625 Smith Avenue, Nashville, TN 37203
    6:30 PM CST Local bell time / 8:00 PM EST / 7:00pm CST Live On Pay Per View

ROH WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
    MICHAEL ELGIN VS. ADAM COLE (c)

ROH WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
    CHRISTOPHER DANIELS & KAZARIAN VS. REDRAGON (KYLE O'REILLY & BOBBY FISH) (c)

ROH WORLD TV CHAMPIONSHIP - TRUTH MARTINI WILL BE HANDCUFFED TO THE RING POST
    MATT TAVEN VS. JAY LETHAL W/ TRUTH MARTINI (c)

GRUDGE MATCH
    MATT HARDY/MICHAEL BENNETT W/ MARIA VS. JAY & MARK BRISCOE

MR. WRESTLING VS. THE LAST REAL MAN
    KEVIN STEEN VS. SILAS YOUNG

SUBMISSION MATCH
    RODERICK STRONG W/ ADAM PAGE VS. CEDRIC ALEXANDER

6 MAN MAYHEM - WINNER GETS FUTURE TV TITLE SHOT
    ACH VS. TAKAAKI WATANABE VS. CAPRICE COLEMAN VS. TADARIUS THOMAS VS. BJ WHITMER VS. TOMMASO CIAMPA
    Last edited by lonestarpunk; 06-22-2014 at 12:14 PM.

Blog Entries
    Wonder if this weekend will be Matt Hardy last ROH show??
    As TNA is advertising Matt Hardy is set to reunite with his brother Jeff at the NYC tapings??
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

wont be for awhile now. this ppv in on the 22ed of this month. its possible.

looks like tna raided roh's roster that was so supposedly rumored.

that video was great.

how could that company not see the potential in this team? how i ask you, how?

i will be ordering tonight!

my predictions. (im bolding my picks)

i know how ROH works and it would seem elgin is build to win but sometimes it never ends the way it should, where one has been built to win the major match. Elgin has been built to win many times, and this would seem Elgin finally gets the win but im going with Cole on this.

CD and Kaz is making a return to ROH facing the ROH tag champs ReDragon. ReDragon has been a great team as well great tag champs. I dont see CD and Kaz coming in and winning the tag titles. ReDragon will get another win under their belts.

I havent cared for this feud. I havent cared for Lethal either and joining with Truth Martini. Lethal keeps his title.

Briscoes taking the win over the icon and Bennett.

I cant say much about this feud between Steen and Salis. I'm not a fan of Salis and this match and feud just seems out of place or just randomly put together. So of course I am going with Steen on this. I do wonder if Steen will take a beating, and I wouldnt be surprised if Salis taking the win taking Steen out, which gives Steen his farewell leaving ROH.

I was really enjoying The Decade. I thought this was Strong's best. He's been strong too on the mic. He really found himself a key guy, a real main eventer. He never was best on the mic and a good wrestler, but he's really shine and stepped up even from being ROH champ back from 2010. As for The Decade, I dont know. The group felt like they just shot down or that they could be stronger, or even be like how Nexus was. I believe Strong will get the win putting some respect into the young guys.

Now for the 6 man mayham. ACH taking the win. People wanted to see him getting ROH title shots, but right here he could show off what kind of champion we will see him going after the TV title or even winning it. Small steps for now. ACH has a following, so this would be exciting to see and the crowd reaction.

set up looks great. they have a huge screen set up. doubt this will be a thing, but could be a ppv thing.

starting off with the 6 man mayham.

ACH! ACH! ACH!

good opening match. i think tna forgot what tna stand for. while it wasnt fully non stop action, they did kept their limit. fun 6 man match.

lethal vs taven next for the tv title.
    Last edited by lonestarpunk; 06-22-2014 at 07:25 PM.

ok match. hard together into taven, and nothing against lethal he's a good wrestler but i havent cared for lethal in years. lethal retains.

2/6 so far.

strong vs cedric next

paced match, hard shots and backs are broken. a good wrestling match. strong tapped out.

damn! could have been on a row here. no respect from strong rejecting cedric's hand shake.

briscoes vs bennett and hardy up next