eWN's own Poet Laureate up for award.

Our very own eWN journalist extraordinaire, Master Ryan Clark, is up for a very prestigious award in recognition for his sterling contribution to the world of the written word. He has been chosen to receive the prestigious, The Writers' Association of Topical Trendsetters (TWATT) Award.

In a rather moving speech, which he dedicates to the inventor of the Alt C and Alt V short cuts, he thanked the Association for their recognition of his hard work and hopes that this wider recognition will help him to attain his dream of becoming a Copy Editor for the New Yorker.

We managed to grab a quick word with him right after his speech on what he thought helped him to win the award, 'It was quite obvious that they recognised the tireless work I put into my craft, it takes a special kind of talent to create headlines that bait people in then have absolutely nothing new to say therein. I think they appreciate the kind of work that goes into the pointless naval gazing, that helps bring this place to the attention of the kind of mouth breathers than would find even the YouTube comments section too cerebral.'

Words of a true colossus of our times.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Our very own eWN journalist extraordinaire, Master Ryan Clark, is up for a very prestigious award in recognition for his sterling contribution to the world of the written word. He has been chosen to receive the prestigious, The Writers' Association of Topical Trendsetters (TWATT) Award.

In a rather moving speech, which he dedicates to the inventor of the Alt C and Alt V short cuts, he thanked the Association for their recognition of his hard work and hopes that this wider recognition will help him to attain his dream of becoming a Copy Editor for the New Yorker.

We managed to grab a quick word with him right after his speech on what he thought helped him to win the award, 'It was quite obvious that they recognised the tireless work I put into my craft, it takes a special kind of talent to create headlines that bait people in then have absolutely nothing new to say therein. I think they appreciate the kind of work that goes into the pointless naval gazing, that helps bring this place to the attention of the kind of mouth breathers than would find even the YouTube comments section too cerebral.'

Words of a true colossus of our times.
    Wade, Gay marry me.
    I'm in Texas, so it won't count, and I won't have to divorce my wife first.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Wade, Gay marry me.
    I'm in Texas, so it won't count, and I won't have to divorce my wife first.
    You'll have to fight Robbie to the death using a Klingon Bat'leth, oiled up and in a mud pit for that to happen.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    You'll have to fight Robbie to the death using a Klingon Bat'leth, oiled up and in a mud pit for that to happen.
    Won't be the first time.
    I really gotta get my shit together

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    I'm open to the idea of a 3 way dance fellas

Bumping for ego.