Drew Mcintyre as a face!?!?!?!?

this could work IMO thoughts?

He comes across as a tweener to me now but I reckon his face turn would coincide with his push.But being heel comes naturally to him and he'll have an extended stint as a heel.

Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bluntsup View Post
    this could work IMO thoughts?
    VA IS IN THE BUILDING!!!!!
    I think drew should stay heel. Like dude said it just comes naturally. You see what happened to chris masters. Its crazy to think when he had his "push" I couldn't stand chris but now that he's a jobber I'm rooting for him to just snap and go back to his old ways. Drew is cool tho, people call him boring when it actually adds to his character. Plus a lot of faces are just too damn silly.
    I HATE Randy Orton! He gave my grandma a wedgie! She was butthurt for 2 weeks before she succumbed to her injuries! She went to the grave in an ass cast!
    F-U my twin found that hilarious.

He was a face at the indies, and he did a fine job. Here's a promo of him
    Watching the glass half-full since 1991

Blog Entries
    When Sheamus was in the doghouse, I thought that he was going to be in a tag team with Drew after what we saw at the Royal Rumble. Drew is a good heel and a face turn would end up with him being a comedy act.

Blog Entries
    I like Drew as a heel, just the way he moves screams superstar to me, the way he enters and exits the ring makes me want to see him be a world champ.

The promo is good, but I wouldn't get the feel of McIntyre from it. The accent helps and it's funny, but he's just better as a heel, or tweener.

Can you even call him a damn heel? The tweener assessment is completely accurate, he's neither right now. He's just a guy that'll get squashed or he'll have a victory over some one far down the totem pole like Masters. I think he could go either way, that promo wasn't too bad. But with VKM and Booker T riding his dick, we'll eventually see something out of this guy.. right? Maybe?

..Step aside Christian, the real #1 Contender is A-Rodg..