Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

swerve *spoiler*

During the TV taping for the May 15th episode, MVP came out to the ring to announce Eric Young's next challenger for the World Heavyweight Champion at the Slammiversary pay-per-view.During the promo segment, MVP called out the new #1 contender but nobody wound up coming down to the ring. He continued saying the fans would find out who the contender is "next week". As Eric Young had his back turned, MVP turned heel and laid him out. He took the microphone and said "See you at Slammiversary!" to end the segment

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ok?

yeah and with bully rumor push that just means mvp will win and face bully.

has to be one of the dumbest swerves EVER! mvp comes in talking about this and that, then to only turn his back towards the people, who in which he was siding on.

Quote Originally Posted by lonestarpunk View Post
    has to be one of the dumbest swerves EVER! mvp comes in talking about this and that, then to only turn his back towards the people, who in which he was siding on.
    TNA cures cancer

Lonestar punk, "They couldn't cure cancer and AIDS?"

Seriously bro I understand being critical of TNA due to their past, but dude you take it to a whole new level.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    TNA cures cancer

Lonestar punk, "They couldn't cure cancer and AIDS?"

Seriously bro I understand being critical of TNA due to their past, but dude you take it to a whole new level.
    well he is right it is stupid. they turn people heel and face to much. but from the looks of things there next 2 champs are guys in there 40s. EY was still kinda young. fans liked him as champ. but rumor is that MVP wasnt sign to tna until like what a few weeks ago. shocker tna signs a guy and gives them a title shot or title.

MVP, Lashley and King seemingly forming an alliance. InB4 Nation of Domination comparison!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    MVP, Lashley and King seemingly forming an alliance. InB4 Nation of Domination comparison!
    Blackvolution.

Boss. Big Guy. Guy with limitless potential.

ijest.
    Clark Powellson
    E-Fed Insider Extraordinaire

"I'm here to find out the whose who, whose hot, whose not and why not."

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    well he is right it is stupid. they turn people heel and face to much. but from the looks of things there next 2 champs are guys in there 40s. EY was still kinda young. fans liked him as champ. but rumor is that MVP wasnt sign to tna until like what a few weeks ago. shocker tna signs a guy and gives them a title shot or title.
    I'm willing to give this a chance since

1.) I haven't seen it played out yet

2.) MVP is a great heel and I think he will be more believable in that role

3.) It'll give us a really good match for Slammiversary
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Seriously bro I understand being critical of TNA due to their past, but dude you take it to a whole new level
    well, I mean how could tna do this? build an investor, who in which people were 50/50 on then to came in, talk about seeing what Dixie was doing and wanting to change tna for the better, for the fans to then few month later switch on his fans and tna's fans. tna really dumped the storyline or was this their plan along?

did they call in mvp? "hey mvp we got this great storyline.. you come in, invest on tna then months later turn your back."

are wolves going to turn heel along with mvp? if this was a company, a real company not wrestling show his workers would just walk out from all the bs that is happening.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lonestarpunk View Post
    well, I mean how could tna do this? build an investor, who in which people were 50/50 on then to came in, talk about seeing what Dixie was doing and wanting to change tna for the better, for the fans to then few month later switch on his fans and tna's fans. tna really dumped the storyline or was this their plan along?

did they call in mvp? "hey mvp we got this great storyline.. you come in, invest on tna then months later turn your back."

are wolves going to turn heel along with mvp? if this was a company, a real company not wrestling show his workers would just walk out from all the bs that is happening.
    How can they, they have contracts to honor, up to the day it ends...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???