Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WeeLC

Blog Entries

WeeLC

This is awesome. It's the kind of thing that would have been the norm in the Attitude Era yet today, when WWE announces it, it's met with moans and "Fuck WWE!"'s. I mean seriously? You have these big, oiled up and muscly guys helping each other throw the other around an elevated stage and suddenly this - this - is "stupid" and "unbelievable".

But hey, why not. If women can rassle, then why not have a couple of shortys getting around - a pastime that has an even richer history than womens wrestling. Don't be dwarfist. Help these guys get the leg up they deserve. It might be fun. And it will have 3MB. And hopefully Santino will ref it.

WeeLC - I'm down!

Blog Entries
    I agree, I think it could be fun, and it's not like it's taking up a space on the main ppv card. El Torito can wrestle better than some of the guys on the roster so it should be a fun match.
    WeeLC though; can we expect some gimmick? Like a mini TLC match or something? They've already faced off in a singles match so I'm hoping for some miniature tables, ladders and chairs.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Come on Robbie, classic Drive By IWC reaction for this match you surely can't be that surprised?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I agree, I think it could be fun, and it's not like it's taking up a space on the main ppv card. El Torito can wrestle better than some of the guys on the roster so it should be a fun match.
    WeeLC though; can we expect some gimmick? Like a mini TLC match or something? They've already faced off in a singles match so I'm hoping for some miniature tables, ladders and chairs.
    I saw a story on the news section by Cut & Paste Clark that they are looking at doing a mini TLC and yes it will be what you think.

Blog Entries
    I've been waiting for this match since Hornswoggle first started in the WWE, they finally have someone for him to actually wrestle, and I've been enjoying watching it.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    I am glad it has nothing to do with actual wee. That was the first thing that sprung into my head when I saw the headline.

Although WWE may have missed a step by just calling it TLC (Tiny Ladders and Chairs).

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I saw a story on the news section by Cut & Paste Clark that they are looking at doing a mini TLC and yes it will be what you think.
    Ah good spot, just seen that now. That should be fun to see then!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

How would anyone not think it was going to be a little persons TLC?

Having it behind us now, I'm actually happy about the match. I surely don't understand why so many people complained about it on social media and all kinds of forums.

It was a good entertaining match. Great use of the "toys" (midgets everywhere ) and I also think that some of the guys in the back could learn alot from those two, for putting up an entertaining TLC Match.

Agree. It was entertaining and they put some good moves. Fun to watch
    Respect the beard !