8. Bobby Heenan
    7. Mick Foley
    6. Paul Heyman
    5. Dusty Rhodes
    4. Steve Austin
    3. Roddy Piper
    2. The Rock
    1. Ric Flair

This is only the top 15- CM Punk came in at 16. While Cena can cut a good promo from time to time- how he is in the top 15 and not Punk idk. Of course this is coming from a WWE list

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Steph is ranked higher than Brian Pillman and Joel Gertner? WTF? Sure Steph is soo much better to look at- but she shouldn't even be on the list- she is horrible most of the time. I stopped looking a few past Steph. Hope Raven at least made the list- Angle and Tazz were on it

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    From the official WWE Website
    according to lordofpains.com

15. Arn Anderson

14. Superstar Billy Graham
    13. Vince McMahon
    12. John Cena
    11. Jake Roberts
    10. Chris Jericho
    9. Hulk Hogan
    8. Bobby Heenan
    7. Mick Foley
    6. Paul Heyman
    5. Dusty Rhodes
    4. Steve Austin
    3. Roddy Piper
    2. The Rock
    1. Ric Flair

This is only the top 15- CM Punk came in at 16. While Cena can cut a good promo from time to time- how he is in the top 15 and not Punk idk. Of course this is coming from a WWE list
    Cena's higher than Punk cause Punk ain't on the roster
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

cm punk mic skills are over rated. `cena does have better mic skills. just look at when they feud. cena walked away most of the time looking better the cm punk. yes cena can be goofy. but when he needs to be he is really good. but really hogan shouldn't be so high up. for me the rock should be lower on the list too.

punk not being on the roster should have nothing to do with his placement. Look at where Bobby Heenen is on the list, Ric Flair. And yes, as I said, Cena can cut a good to awesome promo, but they are few and far between as most of them are goofy or pretty much the same. And Hogan being so far up on the list isn't right either. Not saying Hogan sucked on the mic, just saying he should be in top ten talkers. I just wish WWE would have listed them in a list format instead of a slide show format as I would have kept reading the list. When I saw Steph on the list, a few behind Rick Rude, but before Pillman and even Scott Stiener, I lost interest.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

and the one person who should be number one, Jake Roberts, isn't in the top 5, nor top 10. Messed up list.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    From the official WWE Website
    according to lordofpains.com

15. Arn Anderson

14. Superstar Billy Graham
    13. Vince McMahon
    12. John Cena
    11. Jake Roberts
    10. Chris Jericho
    9. Hulk Hogan
    8. Bobby Heenan
    7. Mick Foley
    6. Paul Heyman
    5. Dusty Rhodes
    4. Steve Austin
    3. Roddy Piper
    2. The Rock
    1. Ric Flair

I always have issues with the lists of others. It really is just a matter of opinion. There is much argument that could be made for so many guys to make it higher on that list, it's just a bit pointless to bother entering the debate. IMO

Yeah these kind of discussions are mainly a matter of opinion and we all know they are like arseholes, sometimes they're a bit runny!

How is Dusty at #5? I grew up watching wrestling in the 80s and Dusty couldn't hold Jake Roberts jock. Never thought much of Dusty's promos. I was always too distracted by the lisp.

I love these discussions because despite it being basically opinion, WWE is always wrong apparently.

Cena is high on the list because when serious, you'll be hard pressed to find anyone that can hold a candle to him on the main roster. People may not like him, but the man can talk his ass off.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter