Blog Entries

Christopher Daniels Signs With WWE

...is a heading I would love to read one day. I know it will probably never happen but here's a few ideas of how he could be used;

*Under a mask as a enhancement talent
    *As a member of The Ascension
    *Commentary/interviews
    *In an onscreen corporate lackey act, like Steph's assitant
    *Trainer

Discuss.

Blog Entries
    I just wanted him to get a TNA world title atleast once, ah well if he jumps to WWE then fair play to him, Ascension member sounds kinda cool if it plays slightly from his Fallen Angel gimmick of past
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

Blog Entries
    I think he'd make a great trainer, though, I doubt that's a role that would interest him at this point since I'm sure he feels he still has a few years of in-ring competing in him.
    Having him as part of the Ascension is a cool idea, like CGB said, using his Fallen angel gimmick that could work.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Sweet and sour man?

I can see him kicking around the indies for a bit before either trying his luck in Japan or becoming a trainer.

Not seen much of The Accession but the amount of talk I hear about them implies that if he joined them he'd at least start with a push, he could then go manager / trainer in the future as he cant have that many years left at his current level. There's not many people on the roster that are better than him IMO

CD would be great on commentary, pulling some quick wits and insider jokes. similar how cm punk was being at the announcers table.

i would like to see him back in roh, being an roh legend helping out young folks.

Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    I just wanted him to get a TNA world title atleast once, ah well if he jumps to WWE then fair play to him, Ascension member sounds kinda cool if it plays slightly from his Fallen Angel gimmick of past
    I really don't quite get what everyone's fascination is with everyone eventually getting their 15 minutes to hold on to a title that has little to no value. Quality feuds, matches, and substantial character development are so much more important than props.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I really don't quite get what everyone's fascination is with everyone eventually getting their 15 minutes to hold on to a title that has little to no value. Quality feuds, matches, and substantial character development are so much more important than props.
    I think it's more to do with being acknowledged. And in the eyes of many dumb fans, that can't be achieved without thrusting a pretend accolade at them. Let's face it, the TNA title is on a par with a Slammy.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I think it's more to do with being acknowledged. And in the eyes of many dumb fans, that can't be achieved without thrusting a pretend accolade at them. Let's face it, the TNA title is on a par with a Slammy.
    This sounds about right.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

i would be all for him joining wwe if he was 10 or 15 years younger.