Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HHH playing the IWC W/ Cena/Wyatt Angle?

Do you think HHH is playing a game with the IWC community with this whole Bray Wyatt, John Cena angle, or he is seriously thinking about pulling the holy Grail of Heel Turns (since Hogan).

Cena made a joke on Raw that "The last thing the WWE universe wants right now is John Cena to be pushed." Which I thought was kind of a wink to the IWC...Then you have Wyatt Calling Cena out as a Liar, and Fake...Which is part of the reason he (wyatt) is SOOOOOO freaking over, is that is how the IWC looks at Cena, like a phoney charecter. It is hitting really close to home.

I am wondering, do you think since the Wyatts are Over now, and Cena's Wrestlemania win has actually made him even less popular (to the point the fans have created the Kurt Angle Equivelent of "You Suck" to Cena's Theme Music), That HHH is considering the heel turn...or is it just a ruse...

I guess right now, anything is possible...if they reacted to Bryan's Popularity So strongly that he had probobly one of the top 5 All time Wrestlemania moments ever, when a few months ago rumors were he was going up against Sheamus...Would they be willing to go as far with Super Cena?

Yeah it's all about the Drive By IWC and not the adult smarks who boo the shit out of Cena at every live show!

Blog Entries
    The IWC is the minority of the WWE Universe. I don't think HHH is just pandering to us. The fact is that fans think it's cool to boo Cena and so whoever he faces will in turn be cheered. Cena beating Wyatt didn't make him any more or less hated. It just gave us another thing to talk about. As long as Cena is the number one most requested athlete for make a wish wishes and their posterboy they have no reason to turn him heel.
    #TeamGeeky

Cena isn't a stranger to drive by mentioning a heel turn.

He even did a heel turn when talking about it.

With his foot.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Yeah it's all about the Drive By IWC and not the adult smarks who boo the shit out of Cena at every live show!
    u love talkin bout drive by iwc smh

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Obama View Post
    u love talkin bout drive by iwc smh

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    yea exactly junior

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Obama View Post
    yea exactly junior
    Russo Swerve, is that you?

Quote Originally Posted by evadavid787 View Post
    Do you think HHH is playing a game with the IWC community with this whole Bray Wyatt, John Cena angle, or he is seriously thinking about pulling the holy Grail of Heel Turns (since Hogan).
    No, The Game is not playing a game ^^ with a hypothetic Cena heel turn. Cena had been beaten down SO HARD for almost his entire career by the heels he feuded with, even his father had been destroyed hard, and he is still face, so it is not a standard beatdown by the Wyatts that will change somthing to this or if it does it would be a total pathetic non sense.
    Respect the beard !

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Cena isn't a stranger to drive by mentioning a heel turn.

He even did a heel turn when talking about it.

With his foot.
    Yeah, thats the only heel turn by Cena. The time has passed for Cena to actually be turned now. He is still WWEs cash cow.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young