Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The 'new' guys

Rusev is going to get pushed fast, and it will backfire. I don't see him as much more than Kozlov of Khali.

Dallas annoys me to no end, which is what he is supposed to do. I can see a bright future for him

Rose. Ok, now I was a huge fan of Leo Kruger, with that said.. I love Adam Rose. The gimmick is fun, and you can tell he enjoys it. His promos skills are top notch and his in ring skills are awesome. Fans will get behind Rose and he will go far.

Paige, need I say anything? WWE is high on her as evident by her being the first NXT Women's Champion as well as the youngest Diva's Champion.
    Profile Retired

Adam Rose out of those 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Rusev is going to get pushed fast, and it will backfire. I don't see him as much more than Kozlov of Khali.

Dallas annoys me to no end, which is what he is supposed to do. I can see a bright future for him

Rose. Ok, now I was a huge fan of Leo Kruger, with that said.. I love Adam Rose. The gimmick is fun, and you can tell he enjoys it. His promos skills are top notch and his in ring skills are awesome. Fans will get behind Rose and he will go far.

Paige, need I say anything? WWE is high on her as evident by her being the first NXT Women's Champion as well as the youngest Diva's Champion.
    Im not sure if its anything he does in particular. he just has one of those faces.
    Agree with the majority on Rusev. Haven't seen much of Rose so i'll give that time.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Rusev? Won't do shit.

Rose? Won't do shit. Not with that gimmick... okay, maybe a lil bit. But if they wanna give him a top-dawg push, then they'll need something else.

Bo? I'm iffy.

Paige? Mmmmm...

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Rusev: I'm a fan of the guy. trained by gangrel and Rikishi, so he wasn't just picked up off the street. Has a muay thai background. He has Kozlov written all over him, but has great potential to go further than that.

Bo Dallas: If he keeps his character, he's going to get over very fast as a heel.

Rose: I don't see him going any further than Fandango. I, and I may be in the minority, vastly preferred Leo Kruger, his gimmick could have brought him in with an automatic feud with Clay, Henry, Tensei - big guys for the big game hunter, before developing to hunting 'popular' stars. Rose is going to be fun, but won't go far without a gimmick change.

Paige: She'll do fine, if they don't change her.

--

Expected to debut -

Ascension: I'm not to high on them. Wyatt's have the whole dark thing down, and Ascension hasn't had much but squash matches in NXT. Literally. Almost every match is squash.

Zayn: Could go far as the underdog babyface.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Alexander Rusev - Out of the four, I think Rusev will have the biggest chance on becoming something. After all I've read online, Triple H is rumoredly very high on him and his abillity, so... US or IC Champ in the making?

Adam Rose - Not a big deal in my eyes. Funny gimmick, nice guy for sure. Has the looks, but I don't see him getting very far with the gimmick. I wouldn't be suprised to see him getting into a tag-team with Fandango down the road, perhaps Tag Team Championship future?

Bo Dallas - Not really fond of Dallas. I'm not really a Bo-Liever, and I don't think I ever will be. I kinda hope this run turns out to be like his last one against Barrett last year and gets demoted again to NXT. Sorry for all the Bo-Lievers here.

Paige - easily the next big thing in the Divas Division. I'm looking forward into seeing great matches with AJ, Summer Rae and Natalya. Looks like the Divas get a resurgence.

Blog Entries
    Bo would be great.....for a cruiserweight division. Put a mask on him or something.

Paige will be another brief distraction until we remember that we don't care for the Divas.

What I'm hoping for rose is for him to play up the nice guy gimmick for a long time and then slowly it loses its sincerity, done subtly he could easily become a devious evil shit. Don't watch NXT to see if he could pull it off, but I think it's a way the gimmick could go. Hopefully he wont be new comic relief

Rusev has bored me already

Bo may be alright in the ring but he doesn't seem amazing, I have utter apathy to his promos too. Doesn't mean he won't go far but I doubt I'll ever care about him in any way, cheer or boo

Paige seems good but it takes two divas to make a match and significantly more than two to make a division, if they still had Beth Phoenix and Gail Kim with time to put on matches and build feuds then she might be worth watching.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I BOlieve. So will the rest of you soon enough. For some reason I can see him working well in a feud with Cody. Perhaps it's the third generation thing. Either way, Mr BOdacious is gonna go far. Well, IC/US title-far anyway.

Rusev could surprise me, but I'm not a fan. He's one of those deliberate moving types that I don't generally enjoy watching, but he's far better than Koslov that's for sure. That the majority of his matches in NXT were squash matches means he's going to have to learn how to have longer matches as they happen, which is sort of a sink or swim position to be in.

Paige? More please. She'll do well, despite that dodgy debut.

Rose has a fun gimmick, and has spent long enough in development to be able to handle whatever comes his way. Let's hope creative don't bore of him before he's been given ample opportunity to prove himself.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

#FreeBodom

Blog Entries
    Regarding Rusev; I read from the Extreme Rules results that he dedicated his match to Vladmir Putin, and was looking to win the match for 'mother Russia'.

The dude's Bulgarian.....
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!