Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: The 'new' guys

  1. #1

    Question The 'new' guys

    Monday night Raw put some attention on 4 new 'stars'....

    which one of the 4 do you think will work out best? or which one do you want to see do well?

    Rusev?
    Rose?
    Bo?
    Paige?

  2. #2
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    8,894
    Blog Entries
    1
    Really want to see a great anti-hero... So myself Rusev.. beside like his strong style of wrestling... Also like his manager/valet Lana...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

  3. #3
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,408
    Blog Entries
    10
    I think Rusev has the highest ceiling but he also might be the most likely to flop too...

    Bo is obnoxious so I think he will do fairly well. His brother Bray seems to be doing well himself.

    I actually like Rose but I don't know how successful he can be with this gimmick.

    Paige is obviously going to be pushed pretty hard by the WWE. WWE just gave her the most prestigious title in her division. Personally she's my favorite of these four. She is one of my favorite NXT talents in general, behind Neville and Zayn.
    #TeamGeeky


  4. #4
    I think Paige has the best chance as the division is weak and she is really good !!!

    We have all at one point mentioned pushes for Sandow or Ziggler, what is to stop Bo or Rose falling into the forgotten mid card catagory, Raw is 3 hours long so there is so much space for really good cards and feuds outside of the top story, hopefully bringing these guys through is the start.....

  5. #5
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,664
    Blog Entries
    1
    It's not hard to be the best diva, and it's not exactly a great feat to be the top dog in that division given the competition, so that counts against Paige.

    Rusev, he just has Vlad Kozlov 2.0 written all over him, only difference is that he has a valet/manager. Kozlov got that big push initially (even beat Undertaker if I remember correctly) but we all remember how he eventually turned out.

    I'm not a Bo-liever. At least not yet. Something about Bo Dallas just doesn't do it for me. I think he's average in the ring, and I just don't like his gimmick. He could grow on me though, we'll see.

    As for Adam Rose, I'm still not happy they culled the Leo Kruger gimmick, as I thought that the man played that gimmick perfect and it had plenty of potential to be over on the main roster I feel. The only reason I can think of is that they thought that it was too similar to Bray Wyatt's gimmick perhaps?
    Anyway, the Adam Rose gimmick. At first I thought it was pretty much an amplified Zack Ryder/Fandango gimmick rolled into one. The more I see though the more I get behind it. It's not a great gimmick that has 'future world champion' written on it, but the man is, to his credit, putting everything into it. I think he could do well on the main roster.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  6. #6
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,770
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    It's not hard to be the best diva, and it's not exactly a great feat to be the top dog in that division given the competition, so that counts against Paige.

    Rusev, he just has Vlad Kozlov 2.0 written all over him, only difference is that he has a valet/manager. Kozlov got that big push initially (even beat Undertaker if I remember correctly) but we all remember how he eventually turned out.

    I'm not a Bo-liever. At least not yet. Something about Bo Dallas just doesn't do it for me. I think he's average in the ring, and I just don't like his gimmick. He could grow on me though, we'll see.

    As for Adam Rose, I'm still not happy they culled the Leo Kruger gimmick, as I thought that the man played that gimmick perfect and it had plenty of potential to be over on the main roster I feel. The only reason I can think of is that they thought that it was too similar to Bray Wyatt's gimmick perhaps?
    Anyway, the Adam Rose gimmick. At first I thought it was pretty much an amplified Zack Ryder/Fandango gimmick rolled into one. The more I see though the more I get behind it. It's not a great gimmick that has 'future world champion' written on it, but the man is, to his credit, putting everything into it. I think he could do well on the main roster.
    You mean like the "White Rapper" gimmick did?

    I think Bo has a great shot out of the 4, he's the slimy co-worker that's always acting like those fucking motivational posters mean something, a slimier Tony Robbins (with smaller teeth)


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  7. #7
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,664
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    You mean like the "White Rapper" gimmick did?

    I think Bo has a great shot out of the 4, he's the slimy co-worker that's always acting like those fucking motivational posters mean something, a slimier Tony Robbins (with smaller teeth)
    Nope, but Cena's much more than that now I'd say. Plus that's kind of my point, the gimmick could surprise us.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by bbonaswwefan View Post
    Monday night Raw put some attention on 4 new 'stars'....

    which one of the 4 do you think will work out best? or which one do you want to see do well?

    Rusev?
    Rose?
    Bo?
    Paige?
    Rusev, for me, is another Kozlov, and will probably end midcard big guy. I don't see anything else than midcard guy for Bo Dallas, and probably on WWE Main Event with a few appearances on RAW/SD. Rose I don't know but his rock gimmick will fail like all the last gimmicks WWE tried. WWE should understand now that in this era, gimmicks don't work anymore. As for Paige, she will probably be successful and WWE should be high on her and take care of her, because there is not so much talented divas actually on the WWE roster.

    So for me, between these 4, Paige will be more successful than the others
    Respect the beard !

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    It's not hard to be the best diva, and it's not exactly a great feat to be the top dog in that division given the competition, so that counts against Paige.
    Hopefully AJ and Paige can get the fans interested and breathe life into admittedly a poor division.

  10. #10
    I say Paige too. With WWE already having called up Emma and Summer- hopefully the divas division thrives

    As for Bo- his first call up was a failure but I truely am digging his new thing, but in WWE, I see him just getting to mid card status along with Adam Rose. Rusev- I agree he is just Kozlov 2.0. Thats not a knock against him, I liked him. Its just WWE doesn't really use foriegn(or supposed forgiegn) talent all that great, least for the most part. Sure there is Del Rio and in the past Tajiri and endless Somoans, but not many more. Taka, Ultimo Dragon, Mistico(Sin Cara) and many more failed

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.