View Poll Results: Raw theme

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • OG raw theme w/ cool saxophone part

    0 0%
  • Attitude Era (thorn in your eye)

    1 9.09%
  • Union underground (groove to the music play that fuckin music)

    5 45.45%
  • Nickel back (burn it to the ground)

    0 0%
  • Papa Roach (wanna be loveed)

    5 45.45%
  • Tonight is the night (bright lights big town everybody get loud)

    0 0%
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Favorite RAW theme?

    What is your favorite raw theme? Raw was created in early 90s and continues today being the best show on tv next to smackdown
    THE INNOVATOR OF HELL!!! BURN IN PIECE!!!!!!


    Wrestling Observer Internet performer of the year 2011, 2013
    PWI ranked 24 on top 500 internet performers list 2014


    Code:
    COREBORE LIVES

  2. #2
    Papa Roach. Best RAW theme ever !

  3. #3
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    27,631
    Blog Entries
    1
    Wanna be Loved by Papa Roach gets my vote.
    I rather like the current theme too though, which is 'The Night' by Kromestatik, not whatever you put there.

  4. #4
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,805
    Blog Entries
    1
    I have it on very good authority that this thread was deleted, so I'll have to inform you that any and all votes cast exist purely within your own minds


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  5. #5
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,475
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I have it on very good authority that this thread was deleted, so I'll have to inform you that any and all votes cast exist purely within your own minds
    Whatever the case, it should never have happened. Due to the incompetence of The Mod Squad, we have now lost a valued member of our community. How dare we do the job that we signed up for. That audacity of us!! T-The sheer gall of us!! May we rot in hell for what we have done to that poor, poor man.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Kash, you sexy motherfucker!


    #FreeBodom



  6. #6
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,805
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Whatever the case, it should never have happened. Due to the incompetence of The Mod Squad, we have now lost a valued member of our community. How dare we do the job that we signed up for. That audacity of us!! T-The sheer gall of us!! May we rot in hell for what we have done to that poor, poor man.
    I knew we should have all sworn that oath to never ever move any threads!


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  7. #7
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,475
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I knew we should have all sworn that oath to never ever move any threads!
    We're messing with people's lives here!! Good god, we need to get a grip on ourselves!!

    Fuck this, I'm calling a team meeting. There's some issues around here we need to address.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Kash, you sexy motherfucker!


    #FreeBodom



  8. #8
    Well, I despise Nickelback (minus a few songs) and Papa Roach, so I have to go with the Union one, because yeah. I don't despise it.

    The RAW theme should be a Katy Perry song, but hey, that's just me.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.