Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries

Possible WWE Draft *SPOILER*

Due to the retirement of Edge leaving SmackDown in dire need of a top babyface, Vince McMahon decided to hold the annual WWE Draft next Monday as opposed to a date in June.

WWE officials have discussed moving Alberto Del Rio to Raw during next Monday's WWE Draft as he is currently penciled to headline SummerSlam against John Cena. It has also been broached for Del Rio move to the brand as World Heavyweight Champion, with The Miz, as WWE Champion, heading to SmackDown.

With that being said, the identities of who gets moved are constantly changing.

The entire mid-card, with Cody Rhodes, The Nexus, The Corre, Jack Swagger, Drew McIntyre and R-Truth specifically cited, are also strong candidates to change brands during the Draft.
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    Due to the retirement of Edge leaving SmackDown in dire need of a top babyface, Vince McMahon decided to hold the annual WWE Draft next Monday as opposed to a date in June.

WWE officials have discussed moving Alberto Del Rio to Raw during next Monday's WWE Draft as he is currently penciled to headline SummerSlam against John Cena. It has also been broached for Del Rio move to the brand as World Heavyweight Champion, with The Miz, as WWE Champion, heading to SmackDown.

With that being said, the identities of who gets moved are constantly changing.

The entire mid-card, with Cody Rhodes, The Nexus, The Corre, Jack Swagger, Drew McIntyre and R-Truth specifically cited, are also strong candidates to change brands during the Draft.

I think cena vs ADR is a feud I'd like to see. Thing is, isn't cena facing rock for wwe title at Wm 28? I guess cena will have to go where the title goes. Within reason...

LEGGOD!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggo View Post
    I think cena vs ADR is a feud I'd like to see. Thing is, isn't cena facing rock for wwe title at Wm 28? I guess cena will have to go where the title goes. Within reason...
    no it's not gonna be for the wwe, then again this can change 100,000 times before WM 28 so we'll never actually know until february 2012

This idea sounds okay but I think Christian should win the WHC at Extreme Rules instead of ADR.ADR should be drafted to RAW and quickly be inserted into the title picture.I like the idea of the mid carders switching shows considering they all need a fresh start.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tad locust View Post
    This idea sounds okay but I think Christian should win the WHC at Extreme Rules instead of ADR.ADR should be drafted to RAW and quickly be inserted into the title picture.I like the idea of the mid carders switching shows considering they all need a fresh start.
    i want christian to win too but who's gonna convince Trips and Vinny Mac?

no it's not gonna be for the wwe, then again this can change 100,000 times before WM 28 so we'll never actually know until february 2012
    Sorry, I thought cena had stated on raw that it would be for the wwe champ... My bad

LEGGOD!

ADR should stay on SD! being drafted to Raw doesnt sound like a bright idea.

Blog Entries
    I Think Smackdown deffenantly need a top face HHH perhaps
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggo View Post
    Sorry, I thought cena had stated on raw that it would be for the wwe champ... My bad
    he can say what he wants but WWE creative can change their minds billions of times before the actual PPV happens

True

he can say what he wants but WWE creative can change their minds billions of times before the actual PPV happens
    True...............

LEGGOD!