Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly-Pablo View Post
    I'm with you on a lot of this but I just can't see how R-Truth is in any way better than Cody Rhodes?

I would swap these two in a heartbeat - Rhodes is a long term investment and miles ahead of Truth in promo and technical ability
    Cody will be feuding with John Morrison.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Cody will be feuding with John Morrison.
    Oh God, please no....

Blog Entries
    Yeah, Vince definetly is the lynchpin to whatever direction they currently take. And as I have said before, I think he's lost touch. I simply cannot wait for HHH and Steph to take over, but Vince is like the Queen to Haitch's Prince Charles - he just keeps on going. He thinks he's creating something new and he's not, he's ruining something good.

I was only thinking today of a reason why Vince hates the tag teams - like performers who are accused of using too many 'rest' holds, I think Vince hates seeing someone he's paying standing idle on the apron while only one of the team is working! Sounds a bit far fetched but Vince would think like that I reckon!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Yeah, Vince definetly is the lynchpin to whatever direction they currently take. And as I have said before, I think he's lost touch. I simply cannot wait for HHH and Steph to take over, but Vince is like the Queen to Haitch's Prince Charles - he just keeps on going. He thinks he's creating something new and he's not, he's ruining something good.

I was only thinking today of a reason why Vince hates the tag teams - like performers who are accused of using too many 'rest' holds, I think Vince hates seeing someone he's paying standing idle on the apron while only one of the team is working! Sounds a bit far fetched but Vince would think like that I reckon!
    Sad but true Rob.......he's helping destroy the company he himself managed to build into such a great thing...

Proof that branching outside of the world you create makes you have the urge to 'please' the wrong people...

It isn't about wrestling for Vince anymore...it's about who he can please enough for them to go...Gosh, what a nice guy...

WWE should have kept Armando Estrada as a manager. He was a good manager for Umaga and would have help produced other stars along the way. Tony Atlas & Abraham Washington should have been turned into managers after their run on WWE ECW. Managers aside, there are so many problems with the company that it's impossible to fix now.

I'm currently watching Smackdown! (I'm on the west coast so I'm in the last area showing it) and purposely avoid the boards until the show is over. HOWEVER, I had to come on and comment on this thread after watching the McIntyre and Masters match. If ANYONE in the WWE could benefit from a manager, it is definitely McIntyre. Nobody cared about him, Masters, that match, the outcome, nothing. It is interesting, I suppose, hearing Booker say what he needs to do to be a star, except he didn't mention that to be a star, you need intangibles. To hold a title, you need the look, you need the talent, and you need the charisma. It's the title tetrahedron, basically. There is no way McIntyre, that I can see, will ever be a major player in the WWE unless they stick him with a mouth piece. Or a singapore cane gimmick, because those never fail (unless your Ken Blackmon, so nevermind).

..Step aside Christian, the real #1 Contender is A-Rodg..