Page 68 of 105 FirstFirst ... 18 586667686970 78 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark Powellson View Post
    Sugar and Spice have reportedly made up, and no longer in a love triangle with King Wells. It is said Sugar did get to sleep with the King, but compared to sex life to that of a peasant instead of a king. In other words, underwhelming. We are waiting on confirmation of this, however, so stay tuned.

Powellson's Power Take: I'd hate to be the guy on the end of this rumor. A peasant in bed? Man that has got to hurt the King.
    Not cool man, not cool.

Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Clark Powellson
    News

To update our earlier story about talents returning to EWNCW, we can exclusively confirm that Krysys has decided to return. We can also confirm that Abel and Cayne have opted to not return to the historic promotion. Abel had this to say: "I haven't been very happy with how I have been booked in EWNCW. I am literally the largest guy in the feds but I jobbed out like Kofi Kingston. I'm tired of the misbooking, so I've decided to leave for the time being."

Powellson's Power Take: With Abel's size, there possibly could have been more done with him. But I wish him the best in what he does next.

We can also confirm that Abel is on a date by date basis with HWA at the current time. There is no contract in place, and Abel does not know how long he will continue working in the promotion.

Powellson's Power Take: It seems to not be Abel's week. No longer in EWNCW, and no contract with HWA, leaving him on a handshake deal. Hopefully something can get worked out between the pair.

Carlos and Jman have approached me about traveling with their during their legendary trips to Arena. I've traveled with Jman before and it was an awesome experience, and the trip where Jman, after recently turning heel in HWA, upset a kid was wild as well. I look forward to traveling with them to the next PPV!

Powellson's Power Take: Stayed tuned to our twitter accounts. @CarlosAlbertoRamon, @Jman, and @CPowellsonPPT.

The SWA Board of Directors, Tai Knight, Head of IWA's Chaos Booking Team, Nial, and other eFedding personalities have contacted me recently about doing interviews. These are expected to take place over the next couple of weeks.

Powellson's Power Take: With a lot of interviews on the slate, you can be sure you are going to get a lot of hard hitting information coming your way. Remember, if you want an interview, just come find me.

Announcement:

I am expecting to debut a new series soon, in which I ask an eFedding related question and my loyal readers give their opinions on it. This is to promote discussion, as well as get everyone's opinion on things. Let me know your opinions on this.

And, I need more questions for AirBourne and Rehmix! Also, mr.onemanband has signed a contract to do a The Fans Asked! as well, so send me questions for this young man!
    Clark Powellson
    E-Fed Insider Extraordinaire

"I'm here to find out the whose who, whose hot, whose not and why not."

Nice! Keep up the good work.

#TravelBuddies!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by Clark Powellson View Post
    Clark Powellson
    News

To update our earlier story about talents returning to EWNCW, we can exclusively confirm that Krysys has decided to return. We can also confirm that Abel and Cayne have opted to not return to the historic promotion. Abel had this to say: "I haven't been very happy with how I have been booked in EWNCW. I am literally the largest guy in the feds but I jobbed out like Kofi Kingston. I'm tired of the misbooking, so I've decided to leave for the time being."

Powellson's Power Take: With Abel's size, there possibly could have been more done with him. But I wish him the best in what he does next.

We can also confirm that Abel is on a date by date basis with HWA at the current time. There is no contract in place, and Abel does not know how long he will continue working in the promotion.

Powellson's Power Take: It seems to not be Abel's week. No longer in EWNCW, and no contract with HWA, leaving him on a handshake deal. Hopefully something can get worked out between the pair.

Carlos and Jman have approached me about traveling with their during their legendary trips to Arena. I've traveled with Jman before and it was an awesome experience, and the trip where Jman, after recently turning heel in HWA, upset a kid was wild as well. I look forward to traveling with them to the next PPV!

Powellson's Power Take: Stayed tuned to our twitter accounts. @CarlosAlbertoRamon, @Jman, and @CPowellsonPPT.

The SWA Board of Directors, Tai Knight, Head of IWA's Chaos Booking Team, Nial, and other eFedding personalities have contacted me recently about doing interviews. These are expected to take place over the next couple of weeks.

Powellson's Power Take: With a lot of interviews on the slate, you can be sure you are going to get a lot of hard hitting information coming your way. Remember, if you want an interview, just come find me.

Announcement:

I am expecting to debut a new series soon, in which I ask an eFedding related question and my loyal readers give their opinions on it. This is to promote discussion, as well as get everyone's opinion on things. Let me know your opinions on this.

And, I need more questions for AirBourne and Rehmix! Also, mr.onemanband has signed a contract to do a The Fans Asked! as well, so send me questions for this young man!
    I like the idea of you starting a discussion Clark.

Blog Entries
    Yup yup, final idea sounds pretty cool.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai Knight View Post
    Yeah, you're right.
    First time anyone has said that to Den-Den on these forums :P

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Clark Powellson
    News

Eddie Juarez has revealed he won't be returning to EWNCW. He's looking for a new home and has been watching both HWA and SWA in hopes of a call. Word is, he has a different kind of approach planned for when he does return, with a tag team in mind. He already has a partner, but it hasn't been revealed.

Powellson's Power Take: Eddie is added to the growing names of people not returning to EWNCW, along with Malcolm Cage, Abel, Cayne, and Black Angel. We are currently trying to follow up on other people, but early word is that a big name has also decided not to return, and one had decided to go to another show. Sexiest Alpha Males are also not returning to EWNCW.

There is a draft planned but we're looking at ways to make it interesting and unique. Niall likes the idea of a Chaos vs. Revolution special for it but I'm not sure. As it stands, no draft will take place until Revolution is one year old at Night of Legends.

Powellson's Power Take: A draft is always good for a shake up, so I am looking forward to seeing how this guys from here. We already got word that the Blackout title is due to be put on Revolution in the next month or so, but with Mr. Torture attacking Benny, that could have possibly changed.

Rumors are swirling regarding a possible new Women's Division for EWNCW. My sources tell me that there are a few highly regarded female wrestlers that have been approached about signing with the older promotion, including Juno, Vivica and Kairo. More on this story as it develops!

Powellson's Power Take: I guess the rumours of the drive backstage to make their product as similar to the IWA model is true. I don't feel that this is the way to go for them, but we shall see whether it or not it will be successful for them. On the other hand, it is good to finally see them getting a women's division, the question now is who can they get and can they keep them.

Word is creative man, Dennis, has been gathering support for a takeover of Chaos. Dennis has been growing support for some time now, so this should be an interesting story to follow going forward.

Powellson's Power Take: Dissension in the Chaos ranks it seems. IWA Creative has always been considered a very stable thing, and now it seems those bonds are unraveling.

With the recent exodus of talent from HWA, many are wondering if this is the beginning of the end for the returning HWA. The merging of Havoc and Anarchy, into Havarchy, has done nothing but fan those flames. Here's hoping they can get it together, but the revelation that they only had nine members on their roster has to be disheartening.

Powellson's Power Take: Never want to see a show going down, but HWA seems to be headed that way. Hopefully they can pick things back up and return to former glory, but it seems without Eddie, HWA is struggling.

Many are curious to see what happens with EWNCW when they return. No word on how the roster will react to the titles being stripped. Many were not happy with the fact the names didn't change but are willing to give it a chance going forward.

Powellson's Power Take: Many thought that EWNCW would go for a full overhaul, but it seems they decided to only go with changing the inner workings. This could be both good and bad, so we'll have to see how things go from here. EWNCW is a staple, and have proven to be survivers before, hopefully this is no different.
    Clark Powellson

Blog Entries
    HWA has much more than 9 guys on the roster...

Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    HWA has much more than 9 guys on the roster...
    You calling my reporting a lie, partner?

Update:

If you want to see more of the The Fans Asked! series, then ask those questions! Currently, AB has jumped ahead of Rehmix has he now has a total of EIGHT questions, just two away from a full set! Rehmix is sitting at THREE, and MOMB is sitting at ZERO!
    Clark Powellson

Blog Entries
    I honestly want to know the answer to this now.
    How many users (Not characters) are involved in the current HWA?

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.