Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    The JBW draft will now be held January 2, 2012 on a Tuesday.
    That's the last year of mankind as we know it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    It could be and when it happens, we are fucked.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    well the tag champs can go on either show anyway, but its upto you, you could strip a champ of their respective belt if they are drafted, have it so the champs are not eligible to be drafted or find a way to get the belt back on the show if they do get drafted, like how wwe have done.
    Striping them won't be right though. How about this, the JBW champions including both the Warfare and Mayhem World Champions, both the Warfare and Mayhem TV Champions, and the JBW Unified Tag Team Champs aren't going to participate in the draft. The rest will. Sound pretty fair right?
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Please tell me you don't really believe that crap?

Striping them won't be right though. How about this, the JBW champions including both the Warfare and Mayhem World Champions, both the Warfare and Mayhem TV Champions, and the JBW Unified Tag Team Champs aren't going to participate in the draft. The rest will. Sound pretty fair right?
    I don't mind this, but you could make it so that if 1 tv champion is drafted, the other 1 has to be drafted too. The pro of that: it balances out the champions on each show. The con of that: It seems too fixed, like the WWE drafts. What do you think?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Please tell me you don't really believe that crap?

I don't mind this, but you could make it so that if 1 tv champion is drafted, the other 1 has to be drafted too. The pro of that: it balances out the champions on each show. The con of that: It seems too fixed, like the WWE drafts. What do you think?
    True. That would balance it out and make it fair for both rosters. We'll go with this for now.

Shuriken: I could careless if your draft happens next week, keep my one true competition safe until the time comes....

Looks at Siaki and raises fist

Siaki, champions or not, our match will happen. Even without the titles, we are champions heading in the match.

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Shuriken: I could careless if your draft happens next week, keep my one true competition safe until the time comes....

Looks at Siaki and raises fist

Siaki, champions or not, our match will happen. Even without the titles, we are champions heading in the match.
    Oh trust me, the draft is far from now. Siaki will still be ready to rip you apart, no doubt. When the cross promotion battle comes, you will take back the things you have said about me, my promotion, and Psycho Siaki...

Oh trust me, the draft is far from now. Siaki will still be ready to rip you apart, no doubt. When the cross promotion battle comes, you will take back the things you have said about me, my promotion, and Psycho Siaki...
    Shuriken: I have only praised Siaki. Though you and your goons only won my shame.

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Shuriken: I have only praised Siaki. Though you and your goons only won my shame.
    Forgive me o wise American who is disappears like a ninja! I want to see the 2 best wrestlers out of any e-fed go head to head. This isn't about titles, this is about proving whos the best in the world! This is about giving the fans what they want to see-one hell of a match. This will be the case at the X-Brand PPV.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Forgive me o wise American who is disappears like a ninja! I want to see the 2 best wrestlers out of any e-fed go head to head. This isn't about titles, this is about proving whos the best in the world! This is about giving the fans what they want to see-one hell of a match. This will be the case at the X-Brand PPV.
    Shuriken: That is what Siaki and I plan to deliver....that is our goal.

#REAL!