Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I cant believe I forgot Layla SMH.. Its Layla > Rosa for me (and Layla>Keibler and Torrie too).. I miss her curly hair days though lolol she's sexy now, but with the curls YOWZERS!!..

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

RAW: - ALICIA FOX / BRIE BELLA / EVE TORRES / GAIL KIM / MARYSE / MELINA / NATALYA / NIKKI BELLA / TAMINA / VICKIE GUERRERO.

SMACKDOWN: - BETH PHOENIX / KAITLYN / KELLY KELLY / LAYLA / MICHELLE McCOOL / ROSA MENDES.

ALUMNI: - CANDICE / CHERRY / DAWN MARIE / IVORY / JILLIAN / LILIAN GARCIA / LITA / LUNA VACHON / MARIA / MISS ELIZABETH / MOLLY HOLLY / SABLE / STACY KEIBLER / TIFFANY / TORRIE WILSON / TRISH STRATUS / SUNNY.

1. Maryse, she is the only one who plays a character really well and has a decent moveset for a Diva. She just needs to steal MsChif's Desecrator as a finisher
    2. Layla
    3. Luna or Molly are my favorite Divas in ring. The best looking of all time is Stacy Kiebler
    4. Maryse
    5. Bella Twins, they bring absolutely nothing to the table.

BONUS QUESTION: Eye candy is good and all but there are plenty of good looking chicks who can wrestle. Start scouring the indy scene and pick up good looking wrestlers and take the title of "Best Women's Divison" from TNA. Pick up Christina Von Eerie, Daffney, MsChif, Cheerleader Melissa, LuFisto, and Roxxi for start.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    I cant believe I forgot Layla SMH.. Its Layla > Rosa for me (and Layla>Keibler and Torrie too).. I miss her curly hair days though lolol she's sexy now, but with the curls YOWZERS!!..
    I'd go with her current hairstyle. I just like the straight haired girls ;P

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    I'd go with her current hairstyle. I just like the straight haired girls ;P
    Same here.She looks much better with her current hairstyle.

Blog Entries
    1. Who is currently your favorite diva from either Raw or Smackdown?
    BETH PHOENIX
    2. Who in your opinion is currently the best looking Diva.
    LAYLA EL, MET HER THE OTHER DAY AND DAMN SHES HOT
    3. Including all past and present Divas who is your favorite, and who is the best looking one?
    TRISH STRATUS, BEST LOOKING MICKIE JAMES
    4. What diva (s) would you like to see get more on air time or get pushed sort to speak?
    BETH PHOENIX, PUT THE BELT BACK ON HER
    5. What diva (s) would you prefer to see booted from the Raw and/or SD rosters?
    MICHELLE MCTOOL

Blog Entries
    1. Who is currently your favorite diva from either Raw or Smackdown?
    RAW: Gail Kim, Smackdown: Layla

2. Who in your opinion is currently the best looking Diva.
    Tough one. It's between Layla and Kaitlyn for me! I'll go for Layla!

3. Including all past and present Divas who is your favorite, and who is the best looking one?
    Staycy Keibler no doubt!! And can't forget Trish Stratus, since she could actually wrestle too!!

4. What diva (s) would you like to see get more on air time or get pushed sort to speak?
    Kaitlyn. Hopefully by now (after months of training in FCW) she's learnt how to wrestle!!

5. What diva (s) would you prefer to see booted from the Raw and/or SD rosters?
    Alicia Fox, Melina and Rosa Mendes (Rosa has improved in the ring, but she just isn't going to get pushed).

BONUS QUESTION: What is your solution to the current monstrocity that is the Divas division?
    Give the air time to the divas that can actually wrestle!! Beth Phoenix, Natalya, Gail Kim, Layla and Michelle McCool (Awesome Kong when she debuts) are the only ones that are actually good in the ring. Get AJ Lee and Naomi from FCW up to the main roster, and sign women's wrestlers that can actually wrestle!! Britani Knight is hopefully coming in, Portia Perez would be another good addition, and both are eye candy too!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    1. Natalya
    2. Kelly Kelly
    3. Trish Stratus is my favourite, Stacy is the best looking
    4. GAIL KIM!!!!
    5. Rosa Mendes and The Bella Twins

Bonus - get new writers.. honestly the Divas can put on good matches if the creative writers actually let them wrestle more than 2 minutes.. occasionally we get an athletic, lengthy Divas match like these:

There are loads more but these are my favourite ones!!
    Right to Un-censor!