The Road to a Legacy- The Tyson James story

My name is Tyson James I am a 6’11 250 white male who has dreams of becoming a wrestling legend. I just finished my training at the local NWA training school. My skills have been improved greatly. I just signed to a $150.00 an appearance for six months to a local North Carolina promotion called CWA Carolina Wrestling Association my first match is next week.

OOC: This different from the other BTB threads I’m going to take you through the career of a 21 year wrestler on his path to being a wrestling legend. It will go through backstage action to the negotiation process for companies and everything else in a wrestlers life. I will use some fictional wrestler for the smaller feds but when I get higher up in the indy scene I’ll be using real wrestlers. TNA and WWE will be the top companies.

Backstage at CWA Monster Mash 2011(1/5/11)
    I walk into the locker room which is filled with about 16 guys I put my stuff down and when I looked up a big black guy was in front of me.

Black Guy: You Tyson?

Me: Yea and you are?

Black Guy: I go by Damage, I’m the guy your facing tonight.

Me: Oh cool do you want to go over some spots or call it in ring.

Damage: Well call it in ring. This your first match right?

Me: Yea, and to be honest there is some nerves going.

Damage: That’s nothing just be carefull and protect me and you out their this is a tough biz but you’ll love it.

Me: I’ll try my best, take it easy on me now hahaha.

Damage: Haha no promises.

Blog Entries
    well you've got me intrested very origanal and cant wait to see what you come up with
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...