Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 78
  1. #1

    Matt Hardy spoiler KING

    I follow matt on twitter cause i get bored at work and I follow a lot of wrestlers! Anyway matt posted something about this thursdays impact on his twitter! I try and keep my eyes off the spoilers so I can be somewhat surprised come monday, thursday, and friday! I thought this was totally unprofessional!

  2. #2
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,955
    Matt Hardy being a douche should be no surprise to anyone, although he's not the first to do this. R-Truth did the same thing on Monday and took it down soon after.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Matt Hardy being a douche should be no surprise to anyone, although he's not the first to do this. R-Truth did the same thing on Monday and took it down soon after.
    His is still up!

  4. #4
    Black Ninja! THEKEVINBRAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Posts
    7,948
    Blog Entries
    11
    it's not a spoiler if you look at it, he doesn't tell the outcome he gave us a preview of Thursday's Impact by telling us who he was going against
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!


  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    it's not a spoiler if you look at it, he doesn't tell the outcome he gave us a preview of Thursday's Impact by telling us who he was going against
    it's a spoiler because i didn't know how but now i know who! it's like reading a murder book and you don't know who the killer is and your friend walks up and says oh Shane killed him! you know who but you don't know the details of how it got there! not a spoiler you're silly!

  6. #6
    Black Ninja! THEKEVINBRAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Posts
    7,948
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinger187 View Post
    it's a spoiler because i didn't know how but now i know who! it's like reading a murder book and you don't know who the killer is and your friend walks up and says oh Shane killed him! you know who but you don't know the details of how it got there! not a spoiler you're silly!
    he didn't tell you the outcome of the match, it's not like that Collins guy on another thread basically giving us away a finish on SmackDown

    for those who want to see for themselves go th Matt's twitter: twitter.com/MATTHARDYBRAND
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!


  7. #7
    Come on, how is this unprofessional? Is this just for the sake of complain about Matt? I mean I am not that mucho f a fan of the guy but if he says he is going to be in action or he is going to have a match with someone with out saying the outcome is just self promotion, Matt is known for that but he is not spoiling anything else.

    In the case of R-TRuth is because he was telling something about an outcome in the end, but this one in reality had nothing that really spoils anything but a match that will take place.

  8. #8
    Normal Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    he didn't tell you the outcome of the match, it's not like that Collins guy on another thread basically giving us away a finish on SmackDown

    for those who want to see for themselves go th Matt's twitter: twitter.com/MATTHARDYBRAND
    Cheers for the link.... See this is the way to do it for the people that dont understand.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by maar13 View Post
    Come on, how is this unprofessional? Is this just for the sake of complain about Matt? I mean I am not that mucho f a fan of the guy but if he says he is going to be in action or he is going to have a match with someone with out saying the outcome is just self promotion, Matt is known for that but he is not spoiling anything else.

    In the case of R-TRuth is because he was telling something about an outcome in the end, but this one in reality had nothing that really spoils anything but a match that will take place.
    Hell no I like matt, he's an awesome wrestler, I just think that's something he shouldn't posted! He just didn't say he's going to be in action he said Who and what spot, there's no lead up to it! it's not like i seen a spot on TV and was oh i see! no he just posted it! If he said I have a great match on impact this week, don't forget to watch then I'd be fine with that, but he said who he's facing and now the story is fucked up cause I know the who and when but I don't know why?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatality View Post
    Cheers for the link.... See this is the way to do it for the people that dont understand.
    I didn't want to post any spoilers for people who don't read the spoilers!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.