Page 73 of 79 FirstFirst ... 23 637172737475 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 730 of 785
  1. #721
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Uh, I it was all part of the angle the entire time....

    Oh, and there won't be tag team titles for long. We're going to do something to solve that problem. Two world titles though.


    And...

    Kazam: I can make the tag titles disappear if you want? I do kind of know where they are...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  2. #722
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,264
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Ali Kazam: mine and Dingo's belts are so shiny. It's like just appeared out of nowhere. I don't even remember winning them... It's almost like We just got them Magically or something. It's almost sad to see Bricarus leave, I would have loved to hear them complain about losing to us like that... Oh well. Moving on... Tag champs say: come at us fuckers.
    Robstar: Oi! Kazam you cunt! Tell Dingo I heard that shit he's been saying about me and this is only just beginning! Consider this fair warning to stay the fuck outta my way when I come to steamroll your little boyfriend - ya got that?



  3. #723
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Robstar: Oi! Kazam you cunt! Tell Dingo I heard that shit he's been saying about me and this is only just beginning! Consider this fair warning to stay the fuck outta my way when I come to steamroll your little boyfriend - ya got that?
    Kazam: woahhhh, ease up big boy, me and Dingo are a team because I bang his sister on the reg... You wanna fight him, he's always down for a match, but don't run your mouth at me for no reason cause I'll straight up make you disappear... The less you say, the better, it would be a magical place here, if you stayed away, now be gone, before I make you go for good.

    Dingo walks in the room.

    Dingo: what the fuck are you yelling about? Oh, hi. You must be lost, this is the lockeroom of people who wrestle for a living. I'm sure my brother will show you the door, but little advice, run your mouth to me mate and I'll make you another victim, laying lifeless in my den. Don't piss me off, because I got no problem feeding you to my wild dogs, after I tear you apart limb from limb. I can only assume you're flapping your trap about HORRORCORE ICONS II, well if that's the case, I'd be praying to god that you don't face me in round one, if you do, it'll be the last thing you ever do. Now, this isn't HORRORCORE ICONS, not is it the place to talk about it. This is HWA and you, you need to leave.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  4. #724
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,434
    Blog Entries
    10
    Holy frack D-boy is a world champion!?

    #TeamGeeky


  5. #725
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Holy frack D-boy is a world champion!?

    Nope. It was just a nightmare sully had. On anarchy he's gonna tell us that havoc was all a dream and that it never happened... So no Dboy as champ...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  6. #726
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,434
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Nope. It was just a nightmare sully had. On anarchy he's gonna tell us that havoc was all a dream and that it never happened... So no Dboy as champ...
    Talk about a Russo swerve!
    #TeamGeeky


  7. #727
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Talk about a Russo swerve!
    It's Flucker/Sullivan swerve


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  8. #728
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,434
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    It's Flucker/Sullivan swerve
    Hey Billy... Remember when we were comedy characters and couldn't even buy a victory lol.
    #TeamGeeky


  9. #729
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Billy... Remember when we were comedy characters and couldn't even buy a victory lol.
    Now we are comedy characters with titles...

    At least you use moves... I just use a roll up...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  10. #730
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Yay sully finally listened to reason...

    And we we get to punch Sullivan in the face! Awesome!!

    And dboy is the HWA champion.

    And HAVARCHY!!

    and wait a minute..

    2 world titles.

    2 mid card titles...

    According to TOAK, two jobbers as Tag champions..

    There's a lot of titles...
    hope you didnt take that to heart, after all you beat me
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.