Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
    Totally agree, punk must and should win this match, but this would keep the feud alive, with makes me wonder, what type of match can be their next encounter???
    i would like to see them end their feud in a ... Hell in a Cell match or either a Cage Match!

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    I second this. It made Cena look weak.
    Truthfully, Cena has always been a weak wrestler so it doesn't really make much difference.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Viper View Post
    i would like to see them end their feud in a ... Hell in a Cell match or either a Cage Match!

Truthfully, Cena has always been a weak wrestler so it doesn't really make much difference.
    Technically hes one of, if not the strongest wrestler in the WWE. Have you seen him workout?! But yep I get what you're saying.

I hope this match is better than some of their past feuds that were sorta weak. I know they never would, but I would love to have seen a strap match. I hope Punk comes out on top in this one as well, but I would also like to see him win without the aid of nexus. Maybe for once instead of seeing Orton get his ass beat throughout the whole match only to become Super Orton at the end, and do an RKO out of nowhere maybe he goes for the RKO out of nowhere but this time Punk somehow counters it and hits the GTS and wins it and then just have this feud end. I'm sure this is wishful thinking and they will somehow have Orton win but I can hope right.

Normal Member
    Technically hes one of, if not the strongest wrestler in the WWE. Have you seen him workout?! But yep I get what you're saying.

WWE makes him that way, we have seen some good things from him, before he turned into poster boy.

This is great. Punk is number 1 IMO right now. I am getting sick of Nexus though. I think that ship has sailed. I know they are going to have a run in that ruins it, the crap quality of WWE Creative right now.

Right Leg...Hospital, Left Leg...Cemetery

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatality View Post
    WWE makes him that way, we have seen some good things from him, before he turned into poster boy.
    No dude not like that.. Hes strong in a PHYSICAL CAPACITY. Not many people can lift up giants with ease. Cena is one of those few who can. Just watch this:

Blog Entries
    No dude not like that.. Hes strong in a PHYSICAL CAPACITY. Not many people can lift up giants with ease. Cena is one of those few who can. Just watch this:
    Exactly, people can hate on Cena's ring skills all they want, but let's see Daniel Bryan(no disrespect to Bryan) lift the Big Show onto his shoulders and do the Attitude Adjustment. Who works harder to promote the WWE and everything it stands for, doesn't complain about his job, doesn't act out, has never been caught doing drugs, or roids, and has the overall charisma level that Cena has, if you find this for me, please point this man(or woman) out.

punk will win but with help from new nexus
    1 will get moved in the draft i think so it will end here

It's a great gimmick match that should really play to Orton's strengths. (Slower workrate, heavier on the psychology)

For me, though, these things can be hit or miss. Plus I'm pretty much banking on there being some kind of screwy finish. So I'm not predicting it'll be MOTN material just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    and people piss on TNA for terrible booking?
    Well in this one at least there is logic behind it, Punk is obsessed with Orton and should prove he can beat him, that is compeltely logical.

Hope Punk wins, that is just personal liking. Why? Because unfortunately Punk is a guy that is stuck in a whole when it comes to big matches, His character chokes. I mean Every big rivalry he has had after Hardy, he has lost, Big Show, Mysterio, Cena (Yes he beat Cena one on one at Raw, but when it mattered, he lost at EC), Orton, so is a villain that talks a lot, the give him plenty of time but in the end, he can't win not even with the help of the groups he leads.

Someone at some point started a topic of Punk ruinning the Nexus, for me is the other way around, The Nexus is ruinning Punk, SES got a lot of promess but The Nexus has put Punk in a position in which he relies on the group and can't even be a good leader for them.

I hope not, but if Punk loses look for the Guys of the Nexus to take him out. Hopefully Punk will win and at the endo fot he day he gets rid of the Nexus that in my opinion is what holds Punk back.