Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Super Member Daffy Duck's Finest's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It seems clear that Punk will win and attack after ER, only for Orton to declare early on the Raw the following day that, 'This isn't over blahhhh', only to be drafted fairly soon after as the new star of SD.
    Then give it a few years until Randall is drafted back to Raw for him to get his so called 'revenge'

WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2011: 9th
    WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2012: 27th
    WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2013: 18th
    WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2014: 37th

EWN Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball Champion 2012

I agree CM Punk should have gone over at WrestleMania, but then again WrestleMania usually is where the good guys shine at their best. I'd actually like to see this feud continue a bit longer. Have these two put on a good match at Extreme Rules with both men not making it at the count of 10 and having to settle their feud at the next PPV or two. These two guys can bring so much more to the table and give us a great fued to remember. It's somewhat an underrated feud to me, for some reason reminds me of when guys like Rick Rude & Jake Roberts feuded.

Its going to be a good match, but the ending result will be Punk being punted. Then he will be shipped to Smackdown during the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Crisis View Post
    Its going to be a good match, but the ending result will be Punk being punted. Then he will be shipped to Smackdown during the draft.
    I think and hope it will be the other way around with Orton shipped off to SD.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tshizzy34 View Post
    I think and hope it will be the other way around with Orton shipped off to SD.
    ^^^^ Agree

Blog Entries
    I too see Orton getting drafted to Smackdown. Raw has one superhero in Cena so send the other one to Friday nights.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    I too see Orton getting drafted to Smackdown. Raw has one superhero in Cena so send the other one to Friday nights.
    What he said.

i dont want either man to win at extreme rules. i wanna see both men fight it out to the point of exhaustion they can't answer the count of ten then have cm punk go over at the next ppv.

Quote Originally Posted by Viper View Post
    i dont want either man to win at extreme rules. i wanna see both men fight it out to the point of exhaustion they can't answer the count of ten then have cm punk go over at the next ppv.
    That is actually very likely.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''