Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Orton vs Punk Last man standing match!!

it is been announced that punk and orton will face each other at extreme rules in a last man standing match.

I think this is great because it has been a looooong time since we saw a last man standing match and even a loooooonger time ( I cant actually remember when, if someone know please tell me) that a match of this kind is held when there is no championship at stake.

This means wwe is pushing rivalries even when its not for the gold ( something that hasnt been done in a while) so this is a nice start for future things to come.

Personally I think this match would be great and punk deserves to come out on top, but this also means that punk might get punted so that wouldnt be so good and in my opinion will bury punk a little ( 3 consecutive losses to orton and rivalry ended with a punt= not good)

so please comment, what do you think of this match??? who you think will come out on top??? how this rivalry will go on or will it end right here?? and what this match means for the future of wwe???

This is great.

Maybe Orton will wrestle a bit more seriously against Punk but Punk will win this! lol

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    i'm actually starting to get bored with this, orton goes over and punk gets fucked over, push punk already! what happened after his feud with jeff hardy ended? his status went downhill to a midcarder
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Punk should win this one but not with the aid of Nexus.

Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    i'm actually starting to get bored with this, orton goes over and punk gets fucked over, push punk already! what happened after his feud with jeff hardy ended? his status went downhill to a midcarder
    Its basically the same crap and it happened twice.

Punk carries the match and Orton is just there to give the RKO and look strong, even though he was beaten most of the match.

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Its basically the same crap and it happened twice.

Punk carries the match and Orton is just there to give the RKO and look strong, even though he was beaten most of the match.
    and people piss on TNA for terrible booking?
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    and people piss on TNA for terrible booking?
    Because some of their matches are horrible lol

At least Punk makes it look good lol Countering the RKO with a kick from that place is a feat!

very , very likely this match will end on punks favor but with the intervention of nexus, or in the other hand, this feud will end with orton punting punk

p.d= but as we saw on raw this week, might end with punk punting orton????

Blog Entries
    They really need to get Orton to step up his game here so it's not the same match we have been seeing. Take away that man's baby oil and make him mad!

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    They really need to get Orton to step up his game here so it's not the same match we have been seeing. Take away that man's baby oil and make him mad!
    He is a poster boy.....so no....WWE won't let him step his game up.....if anything, the same routine happens.

Punk carries the match, looking stronger than Orton but Orton gives the RKO on Punk, Nexus comes out and gives Orton a beating but Orton becomes the one trick pony and gives them all RKOs and punts Punk to win.