Page 98 of 147 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast

*A dark foreboding music starts to play soon after the theme music vanishes. A dark figure can be seen standing in the ring, the light blotted enough to reveal little to nothing about the man. The man can be heard playing through the arena, mingling with the new music that seems to dominate the landscape. The voice says:

“Sometimes, the darkness in us cannot be contained. Sometimes the darkness we hold so near and hidden in our hearts, must be let loose to run savagely along the world. In Professional Wrestling, we have seen those manifest in some of the monstrous of characters. We have seen the likes of TDA, and Ano Doom. Grind Bastard, The Undertaker, Kane, Mordecai, and other monsters that have come to the EWNCW playing field to bring with them the darkness that prevails in the lack of light. But what happens when being contained in one man is no longer enough for that evil? Well, I will tell you what we get. We get the most brutal, unforgiving matches, meant on inflicting as much pain to an opponent as humanly possible. We call these matches, First Blood. We call them Monster’s Ball. We call them the Elimination Chamber, the Inferno Matches. They hold many a name, but the respect that they command, the awe-inspiring fear they instill in us all, the sheer violence we have come to expect of these matches, has been nothing short of breathtaking.

What we now know is In Violence We Trust, will be the breeding ground of these matches, and this show - dedicated to the most brutal, these most pain inflicting matches - will be nothing short of a nightmare. While there may be no matches of the like, for those are saved for In Violence We Trust - tonight shall truly highlight what we have in store for you all. The Monster Ano Doom takes on the Rockstar Johnny Rose, but is he mind focused on the Monster Hunter, Dingo Mac? Tommy Thunder, as angry as we have ever seen him, does not wait for IVWT to seek vengeance on those who have wronged him, for tonight - we see him in action against the International Champion, King Strem. Andy Cannon, tonight, finds out which man seeks to put him on the ground for a count of ten in a Last Man Standing match. The returning Shurken in in action and he hopes to send Gillz a message for their LMS match at In Violence We Trust. Michael ArchAngel promised the world, earlier in the week, that he would have words for the monster Grind Bastard, and much more.

Tonight ladies and gentlemen, you shall truly see the darkest matches of our time tonight and it shall be a sight that you never forget.”

The man rises his eyes and looks towards the camera. The lights soon follow, showing the ring to be filled with weapons Thumbtacks scattered in the ring, tables leaned against the turnbuckles, trashcans full of weapons outside the ring, lining the barricades, ladders stacked up long the ramp, and all other assorted weaponry present. The man lifts his arms high and the ring becomes alight with fire. The crowd can be heard audibly mumbling as the place goes dark once more and the man of the hour, unknown at this point, is washed in darkness.

Staples is shown on the screen next. He looks up at the camera and says*

Staples: Tonight, we are the, if not one of, final stops on the road to IVWT. Tonight, ladies and gentlemen, is going to be great.

*He starts to chuckle as a Kendo Stick is slammed across his forehead, drawing blood.*

Daniels: Wow, that was definitely creepy! Do we have any information on that guy?.

Kingmaker: None at all, I‘m afraid! We have no idea who he is, or what he is about!

Daniels: Well, ladies and gentlemen, we have a big night for you. The angry Tommy Thunder is in his locker-room seething. We are expecting to hear from the EWNCW Champion tonight! We also expect to hear from his opponent, King Strem some time tonight.

Kingmaker: Let‘s not forget! Istvan Gretzky is scheduled to speak tonight about the change to his title match tonight. The finals of the Inferno Ignition Tournament, and Gillz and Shuriken make their return tonight - after being off for some unexplained reasons, of which we‘ll find out tonight!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

McManus: This contest is scheduled for one fall. introducing first, from Jerusalem, Israel, Raden Blain.

Daniels: We got a big match coming up between Blain and Luke Jameson.

Kingmaker: A big match indeed.

McManus: And from Oakland, California, Luke Jameson!!

Daniels: And out comes Jameson to a huge ovation

Kingmaker: How do you think he is feeling tonight after last week?

Daniels: I'd say sore considering he was brutally attacked by Seth Ferrell last week in the parking lot. But he looks ready to go here tonight.

(Test-Jameson, Joey-Blain) (stop at 1:59)

Daniels: Huge choke slam by Jameson

Kingmaker: He is hell bent on destroying Blain here tonight.

*Jameson picks Blain up and throws him off the ropes, he goes for a clothesline, Blain ducks it and turns and starts throwing punches on Jameson, he hits a huge clothesline on Jameson that knocks him to the ground, Blain immediately begins to stomp down on Jameson, not giving him a chance to breath. He goes to the corner and sets up for a superkick. He hits it and covers Jameson.*

..............................NO

Daniels: Near fall here. Jameson just barely kicked out.

*Jameson is still laying on the canvas, Blain looks at the top rope and decides to ascend to the top. He goes for a moonsault, but Jameson rolls out of the way as Blain hits the canvas hard on his stomach. As he gets back up, he charges at Jameson who connects with his big boot.*

Daniels: A monstrous Size 13 by Jameson, here's the cover

McManus: Here is your winner, Luke Jameson!

Kingmaker: A display of pure power by Jameson. Hitting that huge big boot on Blain
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.

Daniels: Jameson is in the ring with a microphone in hand.

Jameson: WHAT A MATCH RIGHT?!!

(The fans erupt and Jameson nods as he looks around the arena)

Jameson: I mean seriously...both of us walked in, gave it our all, you guys enjoyed it...I call it a win-win-win.

(A few of the fans can be heard laughing)

Jameson: Seriously though give (PLEASE INSERT OPPONENTS NAME HERE) a hand. (Jameson starts clapping) He came in confident and, even I'm willing to admit, got in some good licks but what can I say...

(He lifts up his foot and points at it)

Jameson: THAT SIZE 13 IS PRECISE AND LETHAL!!!

(The fans erupt again as Jameson runs over to a ring post, pulls himself up, and takes a seat on the top turnbuckle)

Jameson: Now on to last weeks business. Mr. Ferrell...

(The fans start to boo)

Jameson: I agree. Last week, I come out here, win my match...shocked?

(Jameson makes a curious expression and spreads out his arms as the fans continue cheering.
    He slowly shakes his head left and right as he continues)

Jameson: Anyway...I'm about to leave the arena and meet up with some old friends when, low and behold, Mr. Ferrell comes at me from behind and gives me, what I could only describe as, a ruthless and calculating attack. I mean come on! It was seriously over kill. I could understand if he was trying to send a message but no. This man was trying to end my career...as if he was...scared or something.

(A mischievous smile shows up on Jamesons face as the fans started to chant "Ferrells scared!!!" clap clap clapclapclap "Ferrells scared" clap clap clapclapclap)

Jameson: After he was done beating me with my own tire iron, he says..."You won't be laughing at In Violence We Trust!" Mr. Ferrell...you don't know that. While we're waiting for our match I could be watching some hilarious stand up from Bryan Regan or Tosh.O.

(The fans laugh a bit before Jameson continues)

Jameson: Actually I can guaranty you that I'll be laughing at In Violence We Trust because I'm going to be watching some of your old matches. Yeah from what I saw a while back, you have some side splitting moments in those. If I'm ever not confident in my ability, in which is never, I'm glad to know that all I have to do is watch a match with you in it, and its like a mushroom from Mario. Immediate confidence booster. "At least my wrestling skill isn't nearly as bad as that guys."

(The fans laugh and Jameson joins in. He then suddenly gets serious)

Jameson: I did however take Mr. Ferrells threat seriously. Who knows what that desperate rook has planned and I would hate for him to make even more of a fool of himself, so I decided to go to Mr. Staples earlier tonight and request a match to take place at In Violence We Trust against Mr. Ferrell so I could keep an eye on him.

(Jameson gets off the turnbuckle and walks to the middle of the ring)

Jameson: This was Mr. Staples reply...

(Jameson clears his throat, looks to the right, and acts like hes holding the top of a suit jacket before he begins)

Jameson: (With an exaggerated Mr. Staples impression)
    I already had that match planned Mr. Jameson and I'm glad you came and asked about it. Now earlier, I was thinking of all the ways this could go down and came to a conclusion.

(Jameson takes a step to the right and then looks to the left. He then brushes his hair back and continues)

Jameson: (With normal voice)
    And whats that Mr. Staples?

(Jameson takes a step to the left and does the Mr. Staples impression again)

Jameson: It looks boring as hell on paper.

(The fans laugh as Jameson gets into the Jameson position)

Jameson: With all due respect boss, were you expecting me to wear a toto to the ring?

(The fans laugh as Jameson goes back to Mr. Staples and they laugh even harder when Jameson looks to the top of arena, mimicking what Mr. Staples looks like when he's thinking. He then looks angry)

Jameson: What the hell are you talking about Jameson?! The shows called "In Violence We Trust" remember? That would be just creppy to have a blood covered toto in the mix. No... this thing between you and Mr. Ferrell isn't going to end until one of you prove who the better man is.

(Jameson goes back to his position)

Jameson: I proved that at Breed for Combat!

(Jameson goes back to Mr. Staples)

Jameson: Obviously not enough. These guys here in EWNCW are a different breed than what your used to competing against Mr. Jameson. They are stubborn as hell and just don't know when to quit...that is until they get their asses beaten so badly they make it look like that red headed step child got off easy.

(The fans laugh as Jameson continues as Mr. Staples)

Jameson: No no no...this match needs to be something more. This match needs to be brutal, vicious, and give you two enough room to vent your frustrations to the point where it will leave dents in your bodies and...DENTS!!!

(Jameson goes back to his position)

Jameson: You got an idea Mr. Staples?

(Jameson goes back to Mr. Staples)

Jameson: Of course I do! Thats why they pay me the big bucks! At In Violence We Trust, it will be you Mr. Jameson taking on Seth Ferrell in a...wait for it...PARKING LOT BRAWL MATCH!!!

(The fans erupt in cheers before Jameson continues as Mr. Staples)

Jameson: You can thank me later. Now get out of here. I got work to do. You think the world revolves around you?

(Jameson goes back to his position with a confused look on his face)

Jameson: I actually tried to talk Mr. Staples out of it but I was thrown out by security a moment later. You see...I haven't trained for ten years to become a world class professional wrestler just to throw all my knowledge and skills out of my mind so I can take place in such a barbaric and brutal...brawl. Then I started thinking...thinking about what Mr. Ferrell did to me last week. Thinking about how angry I was. Then I started thinking about a parking lot. There are cars in parking lots and a ground made of hard ass cement. If I want to...I could slam Mr. Ferrells head onto a hood made of metal. I could powerslam him on the cement ground, significantly damaging his spine. I mean hell...I can take this...

(Jameson lifts up his boot and puts his hand to his ear. The fans just cheer. Jameson makes a disappointed expression and puts his foot down)

Jameson: You see, thats where you all were supposed to say...you know...size 13...We'll get it eventually. Anyway I can use my size 13 boot to drive his head through a car window and it's all legal. The possibilities are limitless! Hell yeah I'm down with this match!

(The fans cheer as Jameson looks into a zoomed in camera)

Jameson: I know your watching Mr. Ferrell. You poked the bear with the stick one too many times. At In Violence We Trust...you'll find out that I can be your worst nightmare. I have a tire iron with your name on it and after I'm done using it, you will remembered not for your mediocre skill or your forgettable presence, but for being the first foot note in Luke Jamesons stellar career in EWNCW and you can put your money on that.

Daniels: A huge match set for In Violence We Trust!

Kingmaker: Hell yeah!! A parking lot brawl. This is going to be violent!!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

*The king steps out onto the stage and is once again welcomed to a crowd of boos. He is wearing the International title around his waist. He has a big smile on his face as he walks down the ramp*

Daniels: Is he...smiling?

Kingmaker: yeah...weird

Daniels: Well last week he was informed about the match at In Violence we Trust changing to a fatal four way table match and both titles are on the line. He must be scared of the higher possibility of losing his title. The King has a Mic.

Strem: The King won't lie to you people. I have been somewhat of a sour puss of late. You would be to if you were told you'd have to face the same guy you beat over and over. But, there is a little ray of hope. Not only do I get my hands on Istvan, but I can smash through Krystian Krysys and your so called hero Thomas. On top of all that, not only is my baby on the line but so is the EWNCW title. This is the opportunity I have been waiting for, and I will not let it fall out of my grasp. It all starts tonight with my match against Thomas. I want you to know Thomas that I have nothing against you personally, but when it comes to business, you are in my way and I will run through you. I will destroy you and the other two, and then...I will succeed in being a dual King. And maybe...just maybe...you will all finally bow down and ALLLLLLLLL HAILLLLLLLLL THE KINNNNNNNNNNG!!!!!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Daniels: Last week, Shuriken and Gillz were strangely missing in action, but we have an update for you on why. Care to tell them Kingmaker?

Kingmaker: Well, I would love too. Last week, Gillz and Shuriken both requested time off from our busy schedule for one reason. They needed to train. Both men knew that the match they are slated to participate in would take them to the very edges of their limits and push them past it. Gillz trained on the West Coast, while Shuriken took his talents to Japan, where he went to train with some legendary Poresu masters, such as Kenta, and the Great Muta.. Both men, since last week, trained for hours on end, daily, to up their stamina and conditioning - with Shuriken training with some of the best that Japan had to offer. Little is known about Gillz‘ training, due to it being very underground and very hidden.

Daniels: That level of dedication is what is missing in a lot of folks today. Both men are said to be in the building this evening, and Shuriken is even slated to be in a match here next. I wonder what new skills, if any, Shuriken is going to bring with him to, no only this upcoming match, against Mikkel, who is already in the ring, but against Gillz when it comes to their Last Man Standing match.

Jason: This contest is scheduled for one fall. already in the ring, Mikkel! And his opponent, from Los Angeles, Californian Ryusuke “Shuriken” Serra!

*Shuriken Blade stands on the ramp, his legendary mask over his face. He sees Gillz sitting at the announce table. One can assume a smirk became apparent on the face of the man. He points down at him, and makes his way down to the ring, much to the love of the crowd. He climbs into the ring and prepares for battle.*

Daniels: Wow you can really feel the tension in the air between these two wrestlers.

Kingmaker: Indeed you can, Daniels! Both men are noticeably more focused!

*Shuriken is in the middle of the ring, staring across at his opponent, which happens to be Mikkel Gunnar-Freyr. Gillz can be seen sitting at ringside watching the in-ring return of Shuriken. Shuriken looks past Mikkel, and down towards Gillz who is sitting at the announce desk with no headset on. Shuriken points towards Gillz, and holds up both his hands, signifying a ten count. The referee rings the bell to start the match, and Mikkel attempts to mount an offense, but is quickly put down by a stiff shot to the jaw. The crowd realizes that Shuriken hasn’t even removed his mask yet! He’s going to go through the entire damned match with the mask one! Mikkel tries to get back up but is drilled with a Buzzsaw kick to the side of the head, keeping him on the ground! But what’s this?! Shuriken, mask and all, has lifted his hand, and dropped two fingers! For some reason, he is now displaying the number eight! What in the world is he doing? Gillz watches intently as the match continues, Shuriken lifting Mikkel up for a Fireman’s Carry, and turning it into a gut buster. Mikkel seems to be out at this point, but Shuriken shows no sign of caring.*

Daniels: I wonder what is going through the mind of Shuriken at this point? What is he doing with those numbers? Is he sending a message to Gillz, or something?

Kingmaker: The better question is… Is Gillz, the man the messages are meant for, getting the hint?

*Shuriken is down to the count of three at this point, after thrashing Mikkel from pillar to post. Mikkel is standing up, a big roundhouse to the side of the head drops him cold to the ground. Shuriken looks towards his In Violence We Trust opponent and gives the peace sign, indicating two. Shuriken turns back towards Mikkel and lines him up; the man attempting to make it to his feet. One, well timed Buzzsaw kick nearly decapitates him, putting him back on the ground. A middle finger is left, pointed towards Gillz. Groggy, Mikkel tries to fight back, raising up to a knee, and trying to mount some type of sustained, steady ground. However, his beating has taken it all out of him. He drops to a knee as Shuriken moves away, back across the ring. Mikkel braces himself on one knee, an obvious mistake - as Shuriken rushes forward and drives right through him with a Boma Ye Knee, a High Knee to a seated opponent’s face. The referee goes to check on Mikkel, as Shuriken looks at Gillz, starting to count back to ten. Just as he hits ten, the referee deems Mikkel unable to continue, and awards Shuriken the victory.*

Jason: As a result of knockout, your winner is… SHURIKEN! BLADE!

*Shuriken slides out of the ring, ignoring the referee and grabbing a microphone and looking directly at Gillz. Gillz stands up and grabs a microphone himself.*

Shuriken: 1
    Gillz: 2
    Shuriken: 3
    Gillz: 4
    Shuriken: 5
    Gillz: 6
    Shuriken: 7
    Gillz: 8
    Shuriken: 9
    Gillz: 10

*Camera cuts to break, as the two stare at each other intently, both ready for the Last Man Standing match to come.*
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Up on the screen an old video begins to play, the picture quality isn't great and appears to be filmed off a hand held camera. The recording shows a ring and two competitors in their respective corners. In the blue corner is an unidentified individual, in the red is an 18 year old Arthur Lansdale raring to go in his first amateur fight as indicated by text that pops up at the bottom of the scene depicting the fight as an MMA bout. The arena is small, more likely a club with around 200 spectators but the noise is still loud.

The bell rings and and the two come together, the blue fighter eager to get going throws a right footed front snap kick which Lansdale blocks low and bounces back, on the defensive. The blue fighter continues forward, throwing another snap kick before transitioning to a side thrusting kick with his left. Lansdale blocks the first but takes the second glancing against his right shoulder and side steps away whilst shaking the numbness from his arm. The blue fighter continues and throws a rising knee up to Lansdale Jaw but misses, Lansdale throws his first strike, an Age Empi or rising elbow strike that clocks his opponent right underneath the chin and sends him reeling backwards.

Lansdale follows up with a shato uchi and storms forward, lifts his right leg and delivers a devastating mawashi geri or roundhouse kick. His opponent falls quickly and the match is over in 30 short seconds. Lansdale steps forward but the referee intervenes and the bell is rung, Lansdale holds his hands up in victory and his ring team enter the ring to celebrate with him. The video ends and the camera pans backwards to reveal Lansdales Junior and Senior watching a tv screen with that very fight playing.

Dave: Those karate lessons paid off then, hahaha.

Arthur: You should know, you were there watching. I remember that fight, when I knocked him out I wanted to keep attacking, the adrenaline was flowing and I didn't understand that he was out. I feel the same whenever i'm fighting for EWNCW.. I see someone who's helpless, beaten.. defenceless.. and I can't stop myself from going further.

Dave: Aye.. that McCoy lad. Now you've had a chance to think about what you did, what's your opinion?

Arthur closes his eyes, reopening them and then looking at his dad.

Arthur: I don't know what to think. Part of me believes that it was necessary.. that a message needed to be sent that I was on the cusp of greatness.. that crossing me was detrimental to your health. Another part of me is disturbed that I could go so far without regret or conscience.. that beating another man into a bloody pulp when he could no longer raise a hand to block my attacks is just abhorrent. But i'm a fighter.. it makes sense to me that an opponent should have to suffer for..

Dave: Before you finish that sentence, allow me to pipe up and give you me own two pennies. There's no need to make another man suffer just because he's the guy trying to knock your bloody 'ead off, remember a good fighter ain't the guy who knows 'ow to draw a match out, he's the guy who gets the job done as quick as he can and then steps back to preserve his own 'ealth and dignity. An' keepin' your own dignity should never come at the cost of someone elses.

Arthur: Showing mercy is a weakness, it shows you don't have what it takes to be a real champion.

Dave: Are you 'aving a laugh you muppet? Mercy is a sign of strength, it shows that even though you're the better man, you do need to make a show of it, that your victory is more than enough. Mercy shows that you ain't an animal, that you're in complete control and that you ain't a slave to your senses. You don't remember anything we taught ya do you?

Arthur looks conflicted and looks down at the floor again.

Dave: Ain't too late to change your ways ya know. I doubt anythin' could make right what you did to the McCoy lad but at least you could make sure it never 'appens again. It's about time you got your 'ead screwed on straight.. time you started fightin' like a man again and putting your entire repertoire to good use. No more of this bollocks with gettin' others to do your dirty work.. time to get your own 'ands dirty and remember what it feels like to stand over a fallen opponent as the victor and then shake his 'ands after it. What do ya say?

Arthur looks at his Dad and smiles a little, nodding before grabbing his hand and shaking it. Dave shakes his head, stands up and drags his son into a hug.

Dave: Never too old for a hug soft lad, hahaha.

Arthur: Lets try things your way.. who knows.. for once in my life I might have fun.

The screen fades to black and returns us back to the EWNCW arena.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Kingmaker: Over the past few weeks, not only have we seen each show dedicated to several different types of stipulations, but we‘ve seen the fruition and near completion of a tournament. That tournament is for the number one contender‘s match against Andy Cannon at In Violence We Trust, which will be a Falls Count Anywhere match!

Daniels: Indeed we have, and from that tournament we have seen two men come to the top of the pile. A new comer, AJ Dixon, has made quick work of his opponents and made it to the finals here. And man, has he been impressive in his showings! He‘s bringing a new dynamic to the Ignition Division, and his words, while controversial, have been getting him a lot of spotlight.

Kingmaker: And the other has been DJ Williams, who is often accompanied by the lovely Rosita! With his respect Ladies, he has made an impression on each of his opponents, even showing off a Double Rotation Moonsault, that he likes to call the J-Smooth! His incredible in-ring prowess, not only got him the briefcase that ensures him a match any time against the Ignition Champion but it has taken him all the way to the finals of this tournament! AJ Dixon has had some strong words for the Harlem native, but DJ has yet to back down and is looking to prove AJ Dixon, and all other doubters, wrong, by winning here tonight.

Jason: This contest is scheduled for one fall. in which the winner will advance to In Valence We Trust to challenge for the Ignition Title! Introducing first, from Harlem, New York, being accompanied to the ring by Rosita, it’s ’The Ladies’ Man” DJ! WILLIAMS!

*The Harlem native comes out, full of energy and being held by the lovely Rosita, who, in her free hand, holds his briefcase. The two share a small kiss before heading down the ramp, and slapping hands with the crowd. Rosita stays on the outside of the ring, as DJ takes his briefcase for a moment to hold it while he scales the turnbuckles. He hands the case back to Rosita and gets ready for AJ Dixon.*

Jason: And his opponent, from Atlanta, Georgia, it’s PRIMETIME! AJ DIXON!

*Dixon makes his way out on the stage and yells Primetime towards the cowd. They boo loudly as he heads down the ramp, getting in the face of men, women, and children and yelling Primetime. As he clibms into the ring, he looks past DJ and towards the crowd behind him, yelling Primetime once more.*

AJ Dixon(Shinsuke Nakamura) vs DJ Williams (La sombra)

(Stop at 15:15)

*Dixon gets up and pushes DJ into a corner, slapping him. AJ Dixon backs off after that slap, basically insulting DJ Williams, as a man and competitor. The referee reprimands him and has to stop DJ Williams from going into full on rage mode as he charges across the ring after AJ. AJ wisely gets in the ropes so that DJ can’t get to him. As the referee backs DJ off, AJ gets himself together and comes away from the ropes. The referee orders them to fight and the exchange of blows begin - the crowd giving the customary ooooh and ahhh’s for each passed hit. DJ Williams starts getting the upper hand, getting comfortable with the blows. AJ reverses course and aims a kick for him stomach, but DJ is one step ahead and catches it. AJ gets a look of fright in his eyes, and starts swinging at DJ, but misses each one. DJ throws his leg around, causing AJ to have his back to DJ Williams! DJ, as quick as ever, hits him with a Enzuigiri to the back of the head. AJ Dixon is knocked out of the ring. He drops to his knees, but DJ Williams does not let up. He runs the ropes and hit’s a Over the Top Rope No Handed Somersault Senton, landing on AJ as he rises up. He carries through the move and uses the announce table to stop himself. The crowd is electric following the seldom seen move.*

Daniels: Wow, what a great move from DJ Williams! We barely ever see it and it’s as flawless as ever!

Kingmaker: I agree with you there, but that move only serves to keep AJ out of the ring, where DJ needs him to be if he wants to win this match in any other way than a count out.

*Dixon gets rolled back in the ring and Williams follows. AJ begs him off, telling him to back up. He gets to the ropes to force the referee to do his job, but DJ ignores the referee and goes after him anyway. AJ wisely moves to the side and hangs DJ on the second rope. AJ climbs out to the apron, and slams DJ with a vicious running Knee to the side of the head, causing Rosita to cringe visibly. A stream of Spanish flies from the fiery young woman’s mouth, but AJ only blows her a kiss and climbs back into the ring after his prey. DJ is loopy, trying to get to his feet, when AJ drills him with a springboard leg drop to the back of the head. He yells towards DJ “It’s Primetime’s TIME!” And climbs to the top rope, waiting for the man to get to his feet. When he does, he executes a shooting star, but DJ rolls out of the way! AJ lands on his feet, however, and DJ grabs him from behind! DJ gets a look in his eyes and goes to turn AJ around to lift him for a Vertical Suplex! He yells Respect Ladies, when AJ is up in the air, but AJ reverses it and drops down safely. He truns DJ around and drills him with a Jumping Reverse STO, which he calls the Mug Shot. He pins DJ.*

Referee:

3!

Jason: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner, as a result of pinfall, ‘Primetime’ AJ DIXON!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

*Primetime has his hand lifted and tugs away as the ref lets it down. Primetime pushes the ref to the side as he heads over to grab a mic. He stands in the middle of the ring with a smile on his face.*

Dixon: Well if you will all take a look at your watches or your cell phones, you will notice what time it is. It is Primetime. But how you can tell? Well it's quite simple really. Whenever you see me grace the stage you know that it is Primetime. See Primetime is not a time per say. No Primetime is a mood, Primetime is a style, Primetime is a way of living. And you are looking at the only known man to achieve that level of style! The Primetime superstar himself, AJ Dixon.

*The crowd boos as many fans start putting there phones away as Dixon continues with his post match celebration*

l don't know if you noticed this or not, but Primetime just did a number on the ol' Ladies Man. DJ was a chump, and if he really thought that he was going to In Violence We Trust and fighting for that Inferno Ignition belt, then that man must have never woke up this morning. That sounds like a dream if I have ever heard one. See that dream quickly turned in to a nightmare once Primetime stepped into the building. Hopes and dreams vanish once jokers realize that Primetime just ain't the spot for them.

Since EWNCW Primetime debut, I have been undefeated in my pursuit of the Ignition Title. And it has been an easy road by all means. I mean come on! Dingo Mac? That guy is one dead brain cell away from crazy. He had no chance of standing up to me! And don't even get me start on KJ Punk. I swear that guy had been riding my coat tails ever since we were that godforsaken eFedding-company-who-shall-not-be-named. He has never been better than me and continues the trend, even here in EWNCW. He is pathetic and can't quite let it go that I will always be ahead of him.

Then there was tonight with DJ Williams, The Ladies Man as he calls himself. A brother like myself who thought that good looks and a killer smile was going to get him through this tournament. The man is carrying a briefcase that holds a shot at the title that he was in a tournament for and STILL couldn't win. You're more of a loser than KJ, and man that guy struggles to tie his boot laces before he comes to the ring.

*The crowd boos again, even louder than before. Dixon just smirks at their hate and starts to bring his speech to its finale*

Dingo Mac couldn't handle Primetime, KJ Punk, once again, could not handle Primetime, and DJ Williams couldn't handle Primetime. If these guys can do it, then there is no chance in hell that Andy Cannon is going to be able to handle Primetime. The stage is set for you Cannon, only problem is, you ain't got what it takes for Primetime. Primetime is top of the food chain, while everything else is just prey.

I will take my place in Primetime at In Violence We Trust, while Andy Cannon burns and blisters in my spotlight. You are weak, and there is no room for weakness at the Primetime level. You are just another sheep hoping for as much time at the top as he can get. Well guess what? Your time is up. It's time for a new champion. It is time for a new face of Ignition. It is time, Primetime! Watch and be amazed, cause if you blink you might just miss greatness.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

*Michael makes his way down the ring to a massive pop. He walks down slapping the hands of the fans and poses with one kid wearing a “Heaven Sent” Michael The Archangel T-shirt for a photo and makes his way into the ring*

Michael: So originally I was suppose to face Rain but I’ve already beaten him. Ever since making my EWNCW debut I’m not going to lie I’ve been on a good role. I beat Rain at the last PPV with an impressive Saviors Way from the top rope. But as my name sake says I’ve banished the Devil himself from Heaven. I need a bigger competition and in no ordinary match either.

crowd cheers!

Michael: So after thinking about it. After having a faced a monster already in Rain I want the monster of all monsters!

Crowd Chants Ano Doom Ano Doom!

Michael: Nah that guy is boring. No I want someone my brothers themselves have had issues with. One half of a tag team known as Jesting Madness, Grind Bastard!

Crowd boos!

Michael: Not only do I want to face Grind, I want him in a Monster’s Ball match! See Grind I’ve seen what you can do. You are one of the original monsters of EWNCW and honestly I still need to prove myself and beating you will help me get one step closer! So Grind if you’re not afraid answer my challenge with a YES!

Michael drops the mic and poses for the fans
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Daniels: We are receiving word that there is an altercation backstage, let's go live

*Cameras are seen running up towards Luke Jameson, who is beating down on Seth Ferrell with a steel pipe. Jameson throws the pipe away as he stalks Ferrell who is trying to crawl away.*

Jameson: It's not so fun now is it Seth? eh?

*Jameson kicks Ferrell hard in the gut, forcing Ferrell to roll onto his side.*

Jameson: You should have known better than to jump me.

*Jameson picks Ferrell up and throws Ferrell into a car, sending the car alarm off. Ferrell holds his ears as he limps away from the car, but Jameson lifts Ferrell up and slams him into the windshield of the car, causing it to shatter. Ferrell is out cold.*

Jameson: See you Sunday Seth. If you make it.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]